• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
yeah I was at pound 2, got to 2nd round pools and gave that **** up. way too hot.

I probably wouldn't have made it out anyways.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I also started going by "Boss Hogg" more recently, this is actually the first time I logged onto this account in like over a year. I couldn't remember the other passwords.

I don't even think I have a controller anymore haha, I'm just looking for some people with a mutual intrest and hobby I guess.

C

ConnorRS

This is a longshot, but with the school year starting there's a chance there are some good players moving to Vermont to attend UVM. I live in Burlington (five minutes from campus) and if I could find somebody to play that would be great.

Genos

Smash Apprentice
I remember visiting UVM when my sister was looking at colleges several years ago. There was a sign in one of the dorm windows that said "Smash Tournament" or something of that ilk. I wonder if one of you guys made it.

B

Blacklisted

Yo wuddup, this is Twig... except with a new NEW name.

Blacklisted--Saco, Maine--Falco--AIM: Twigbrochill

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Alias: Keto
Main: Falco/Link
Aim/Contact: hyperfly444

>_>

Hoser

Smash Ace
So me and my friends are thinking about holding a smash party at one of our houses within the next two months, in Auburn Maine. Would anyone be interested in coming? We'd have both Brawl, and Melee (though none of us play Melee anymore [which saddens me]). When we do set a date, we'll make sure it's not during a tournament as well.

Top Bottom