• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

CoolGreenApple

Smash Rookie
th0rn, when should our first concert be? We'll have at least one attendee and if we play our cards right, one. That equals like, 1000 bucks man. We could be HUGE. And have a 2 person smash tourney backstage. Or, if we're using the venue I have planned, the Science Fiction section.

8BITT

Smash Rookie
Finally decided to update my location, although I'd much rather be home in maine right now. Less than a month til I get christmas leave, can't wait.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Cash is right, change #1 to "GrandMango" and #2 to "LargeMcGroin69"

Maine tournament coming up

Bitty is back from Decmeber 17th to January 3rf, which gives us the December 20th, or the December 27th to run a tournament. Is there any weirdo who can't attend unless it's two days after Christmas, or should I go ahead and ask Maiden Games about running it on the 20th?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
OOOOOOOOOOOO **** SON

Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped, turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Bitty is back from Decmeber 17th to January 3rf, which gives us the December 20th, or the December 27th to run a tournament. Is there any weirdo who can't attend unless it's two days after Christmas, or should I go ahead and ask Maiden Games about running it on the 20th?
I can't make either of those dates, bro. :(:(:(

irony: I will be in Maine on the 20th, but at my dad's place for a christmas party

edit edit: maybe I could stop by in the morning on the way up!.... maybe

8BITT

Smash Rookie
LOL, nice. I can't wait to finally get home, although i'll only have 2 days to really practice up at some smash bros, although i've been playing a lot of smash for 64 cause i have the emulator on my laptop... smash is really weird with an xbox controller. As far as the tournies sleepyk, i can't even get off post yet, unless some relative comes and signs me out, and then i have to be back by 11 that night. And since i don't have any family in the area, i'm pretty much stuck here or at least 1 more weekend. I'll hopefully phase up by thanksgiving weekend, and then i would get offpost priviledges by the next weekend.

Hoser

Smash Ace

Oh ****, that makes a possible 3 tournaments in Maine in the month of December (This one, Jman's on the 13th, and that one that might happen in Kittery).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Does the title of this thread really need a period? <_<

I emailed Maiden Games just now, awaiting a response. If we can't run a tournament there due to the store having other plans, I'll probably run something at J&R in Brunswick. A tournament WILL BE HELD WHEN BITTY IS HERE, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK. I GUARANTEE IT.

edit: brawl singles/brawl doubles/melee singles, like last time.

edit2: iunno what order. any preference?

Skler

Smash Master
J & R is too far,
it drains the gas from my car
and the leaky pipes are sub par.

Iron cheif's house is rather nice,
Its location and lack of poltergeist,
and roads with very little ice.

But as they say, Maine knows best
In a super smash bros test
Mainehampshire is greater than the rest.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Iron Chief's house probably won't work since he's in college in Vermont.

J&R will be a last ditch effort, and I'll try to come up with something for those pipes that seriously only leak when there's a smash tournament.

Top Bottom