• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
we need new power rankings so i can be on the top 15

Edit: i jus looked at it and the only person i know im better then is nuro but he quit playing

15. Ken_Y'

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

It is time ... for me to take my throne ... as #1 player in not only NH ... but Maine/hampshire

Why stop there ... I shall grow stronger and take over all of New England!!!

the movement shall take place next tournament when I make my 1st upset

but why should it just be one when it could be several upsets ... I can feel that my Crown shall return

All the years of me being vegeta and never being able to surpass kakarot ... watching him take all the fame and glory while I stayed training gaining nothing

well im done losing .................

I shall reclaim my throne as the Prince of all Smashers!!!

It's time ...

for me ...

too lose ...

CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
how come everytime i say "smashfest" to n e 1 they jus stop talkin to me ?

and then when i go to a tournament "u shuld come to one of our smashfest!"

godd@m it *** yall

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
We were going to have one this Saturday, right? But PC bailed...

There's also that...REALLY late tournament. What do you guys want to do? I'm down for anything if there's at least one Brawl set-up :D

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
We were going to have one this Saturday, right? But PC bailed...

There's also that...REALLY late tournament. What do you guys want to do? I'm down for anything if there's at least one Brawl set-up :D
I think we should have one this weekend :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
if we do have one i expect someone staying up really late with me considering i will be staying up all nite playing cuz this will prolly be the only good training i can get lol ... im sick of getting gimped by lvl 9 cpu's

practcing tech skill gets so old lol

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
no1 ever post here!!!

i proly wont be able to come up this weekend n e ways

id rather save my money for drugs .... jk i jus dont have enuf gas money and i jus got fired :(

CoolGreenApple

Smash Rookie
Alias-CoolGreenApple

Location: Mariaville Maine, but no one's heard of it, so I just call it Ellsworth, which is close enough and where I will be going to high school next year. (Ellsworth/Mariaville is reasonably close to Bangor and Rockland, by the way. Not so much Rockland, but I go to Rockland every month or so for an orthodontist appointment).

Mains: Brawl- Random, Falcon, Ness Melee- ICs, Falcon, Marth

AIM: CoolGreenApple13

I think I did it right. I am so sick of brawl's online and I need in person tournaments to go to that are not 100 miles away.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
quik question

from what time to what time are these smashfesst cuz my broski and I wont be able to stay the night

8BITT

Smash Rookie
Well, I got out of basic 2 weeks ago (October 10th), and am now finally able to get some time to check the internet every now and then. AIT is pretty boring, and Georgia is way freakin colder than i expected (it's still no Maine, but really bad at 4:45 AM for PT formation). In a couple weeks I can start going offpost during the day on weekends, so I might have to start checking out if any smash tourneys are goin on in the Augusta area (Augusta, GA for you slow people). I'll be home from December 17th to January 3rd for Christmas leave, and Dazwa said he might try to get a tourney arranged during that time. Other than that, I'm just happy to be out of BCT.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Bitty!
There's a tournament in our area on nov 8th. I might be willing to pick you up if i have gas money.

Skler

Smash Master
NH has only had two smash tournies since I started playing. Your best bet is going to be traveling down to MA, the tournament that usually happens there is only about an hour away from Manchester.

MattV1

Smash Apprentice
I'm up in Plymouth without a car no less, I'd have to convince some of my buddies up here to want to go to MA. Most of my friends prefer Melee, so I doubt they'd want to go to a Brawl tourny... Worth a shot I 'spose.

th0rn

Smash Lord
mostly everyone in NH and maine prefers melee. The tournies in mass sometimes have brawl/melee, even all melee if you're lucky ;)

Top Bottom