• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Basically

1. Cog didn't realize there was already a tournament thread, and was actually asking why there wasn't any tournament plans
2. Because there was a tournament thread, I assumed Cog was complaining about the date change
3. The last 10 posts ensued
4. Understanding happened
5. ???
6. We didn't make a profit.

Oh, and you know how Eric has those countdown things that countdown to nothing? 3 days.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Cambriel/Auburn, ME/Ike, Mario/RickyD715

I play with a bunch of my friends, and am looking to prove my skill. So if anyone wants to pop into Auburn and brawl, send me a PM or IM me.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Scarlet, there's a Maine tournament coming up in Biddeford, the 26th. Brawl singles, Brawl doubles, and Melee singles.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=172407
I have a writing conference that day in Freeport, but it's all week so I could skip it.

However, I haven't been a tournament yet, and I haven't really played anyone except for all my buddies in the area, so I don't know if it's worth driving all the way to Biddeford (who the hell lives in Biddeford, anyway?) just to get my nuts trampled by 30 metaknights.

I'd love to get together with a couple of people in the area and do a little bit of smashing before the 26, though. And if I do alright, I'll definitely skip the conference and drive down there.

Hit me up on AIM if you see me and have some spare time, maybe this weekend.

bix

Smash Rookie
haha. I'll make it to the tourneys eventually. I run a store in wolfeboro and it's peak season right now. I'll have plenty of time to brawl after august=]

bix

Smash Rookie
Why don't I see anyone from here on AiB??? We should have a weekly online tourney or something! sayyyy, every tuesday night? I'll go make it on AiB. Anyone experienced at running them email me or message me on AiB... i'll post a link in a little bit.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey, where's my AIM contact on that list? I never noticed it was missing.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Yo wussup

I'm an old NC vet, and unexpectedly moved to Maine within a days notice. I was born around freeport, but moved to NC when I was 2 or so... I don't remember much of the state.

I'm in Saco/Old Orchard right now (stealin some internet from some locals...haha) and I don't know anybody.

I'll probably be in the state the rest of the year, or more. I don't really play Brawl much (but I'm ok at it) I like Melee more, but I haven't played it in months either...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There's a group of smashers who live in a nearby town (Biddeford - Banks, th0rn, Pixel, Iceman, and Saco - Schweppes), and they all prefer Melee. Maybe they could schedule a smashfest or something.

Top Bottom