• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol!
Cogsmooch, who is worse with the southern stereotype, the south, or the south wannabes?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oh the New England wannabes (NEW HAMPSHIRE) are worse I think...if only because they have no idea what the true southern hicks are like. Southern morons are OG ya know?

Sleepy you ever been to Cumberland Island?

SleepyK

LOL, OG southern morons.. hahaha.

Cumberland Island.. I don't believe so. Where is it?

Del Money

Smash Champion
del money, I live in Georgia, and your location confuses me a great deal.
so many people from NH are southern posers. thats the reason a lot of them are hicks but they pretend to be something theyre not and look even stupider and more white trash in the process. there's people flying rebel flags that have never been south of Pennsylvanina in their life. if you ever go north of Concord on race weekend or motorcycle weekend, you'll see what I mean.

also with the exception of Lebanon/Hanover the rate of people still pursuing education after high school drops so much as you go further north.

No.... if the south had like an island off the coast that was kind of deserted and filled with hippies at the same time and really pretty and you weren't really sure how they got food because it was so far away from everything.... then Vermont would be that.

NH is way more white trash than Vermont.
so true...except Vermont has cows so all they do is eat cheeseburgers (without any buns) and drink milk all day.

vermont is like a cross between hippie and mormons IMO....people are either too nice to you, or too nice to the trees

SleepyK

man, new hampshire should migrate down to the south. Cogsmooch, that place looks amazing..

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It is amazing, there are herds of wild horses just roaming around! We were on the beach once and a bunch of them started fighting right by us, it was like a wild horse gang war... we booked it LOL but yeah pretty amazing

edit: lol @ del... too nice to trees

Del Money

Smash Champion
ha yeah. despite my hatred for NH i'm glad my finals are over cuz in a week i leave RI (damm mafia state) and come back to the 603 to intern and make some paper cuz god knows i need it. hopefully melee tournies won't be completely rubbed out by then so i can actually try one for once

Larcks

Smash Rookie
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
orange
orange who?
orange you glad that i didn't say darc?

why did the chiken cross the road?
because it was darc outside.

what happens when you mix a girl and darc together?
you get dust in her vagina.

who do you ask for help when darc is outside?
The guy with the flash light.

how long does darc have to live?
till the sun comes up.

what happens when darc leaves his house?
He takes a **** outside and says "bombs away" and then all the ants around his **** comes up into his ***** and fries hamburgers until it gets fukking blown out by the peepee train and smited by the god of my momma and down to the deep depths of little children area where he would then go to jail and learn that there are big boy areas too while they touch him with a big darc dildo and drive it up the rectum and and out the mouth and say "he just got *****" as of the next morning he walks back inside grabs an apple and says "Let me eat this apple and do 50 push ups and 1000 crunches and run 5 miles so i can pimp myself out for this hot chick that lives 500 miles away so i can moo and screw myself and say kakakakaka it's darc time now *****.

I changed all the names from stories that i've just made up and added Darc in them. nothing that I have posted just now is or will ever be true. Unless you can give me a cup that never has to be refilled so that i can just drink my drink and never have to worry about it being empty.

SleepyK

knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
darc
darc who?
knock knock
who's there?
orange
orange who?
orange you glad that i didn't say darc?

why did the chiken cross the road?
because it was darc outside.

what happens when you mix a girl and darc together?
you get dust in her ******.

who do you ask for help when darc is outside?
The guy with the flash light.

how long does darc have to live?
till the sun comes up.

what happens when darc leaves his house?
He takes a **** outside and says "bombs away" and then all the ants around his **** comes up into his ***** and fries hamburgers until it gets fukking blown out by the peepee train and smited by the god of my momma and down to the deep depths of little children area where he would then go to jail and learn that there are big boy areas too while they touch him with a big darc dildo and drive it up the rectum and and out the mouth and say "he just got *****" as of the next morning he walks back inside grabs an apple and says "Let me eat this apple and do 50 push ups and 1000 crunches and run 5 miles so i can pimp myself out for this hot chick that lives 500 miles away so i can moo and screw myself and say kakakakaka it's darc time now *****.

I changed all the names from stories that i've just made up and added Darc in them. nothing that I have posted just now is or will ever be true. Unless you can give me a cup that never has to be refilled so that i can just drink my drink and never have to worry about it being empty.
Larx is amazing.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i think u guyz need me bak in the smash scene ....

like coggy told me one day ... "You're just natural talent"

this old timer still has a couple tircks up his sleeve and is still 3rd best in NH

or maybe even #1 .... oh oh im calling pine and skler out

uh huh bring it onnnnnnnnnnn

Featherbled

Smash Cadet
Alias: Feather
Mains: Marth in Melee, Snake/Lucario in Brawl
AIM: mixmycashewsplz

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
You Topsham kids still smashing it up?

We should get together, if so... and throw down. See if we can't teach each other a thing or two. =P

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
That guy def. fights for his friends...

BTW who here is going to the GA tourny? and how are you getting there? (just out of curiosity)

Top Bottom