• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Skler, i had a strange dream... i was at some massive tournament or something... it stops making logical sense for a while, but basically i was in the depths of despair and you called me, and my phone had a special ringtone with a special picture when you called. i think it even transformed when you called. Basically we had some sort of strange conversation i can't recall, but i remember you saying very clearly "well, i have nothing else to say to you" in the sense that we had said everything that could have possibly been said. Then you gave me advice and i was at ease, but i no longer knew what tournament i was at. I cycled through the tournaments I had been to that were massive (yay for dream logic) but none of them were the one i was at. Then I flashed to the memory of us driving out of your neighborhood to get to mass madness.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
My dreams are usually that complicated but whenever I dream of smashers it's always really simple. I think I dreamt of playing friendlies with Cort once.

Oh yeah I there was that dream where Darc shot himself in the head.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lmao, boxman and jimi (someone who doesn't go to tournaments lololol) were over watching me play that match, and boxman almost fell out of his chair laughing at that scene when it happened >_>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I had a dream where Darc shot himself in the head... I don't remember the details, it was a while ago. I know I didn't see it happen, but I think I went to the funeral and remember Dylan crying.
Pretty messed up...I have have no clue what it means lol

SleepyK

D:

Dylan crying, Dustin dead?

worst dream ever!

Skler, what does my dream mean <.<

Skler

Smash Master
Skler, i had a strange dream... i was at some massive tournament or something... it stops making logical sense for a while, but basically i was in the depths of despair and you called me, and my phone had a special ringtone with a special picture when you called. i think it even transformed when you called. Basically we had some sort of strange conversation i can't recall, but i remember you saying very clearly "well, i have nothing else to say to you" in the sense that we had said everything that could have possibly been said. Then you gave me advice and i was at ease, but i no longer knew what tournament i was at. I cycled through the tournaments I had been to that were massive (yay for dream logic) but none of them were the one i was at. Then I flashed to the memory of us driving out of your neighborhood to get to mass madness.
This dream means you will love me forever and that you miss me, go to UNH.

It may also have something to do with not going to a tournament in a while.

How's the master sword doing by the way? If I manage to make it to the GA tourny you should bring it for a happy reunion.

Del Money

Smash Champion
including you

hahahahah ZING
...almost...but no :laugh:

special edit for the irony regarding your post and your sig
...which is why the dictionary calls it a joke...get over it

what if we converted smash players to halo players and just **** the rest of the halo community and convert them to smash.
LOL. That's reminds me...anyone play counter-strike anymore? That would be a more fun community to convert, considering a lot of them think smash is for...<insert un-PC term for gays here>

V

Varsity

tag- Varsity
location- Bangor
mains- Marf for melee, MK for brawl
aim- strongbad846

[8BITT's younger brother]

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Updated because I'm cool like that.

I should make some cool new update for brawl, but I'm lazy as ****.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
if you updated why does the title still say "LOL POWER RANKINGS" when we never even implemented that second update? >_>

SleepyK

del money, I live in Georgia, and your location confuses me a great deal.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
No.... if the south had like an island off the coast that was kind of deserted and filled with hippies at the same time and really pretty and you weren't really sure how they got food because it was so far away from everything.... then Vermont would be that.

NH is way more white trash than Vermont.

Besides, I've lived in both the South [Florida](for 14 years) and NE [Maine/Mass](for 13 years).....holy **** it's been 13 years? wtf

Top Bottom