• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
then add me, I added you

Dazwa I see you online like every single time I sign on but I can never join your game.... nintendo wifi is so dumb, you have to like call someone and be like "play me online RIGHT NOW" and they go "OK" and then you play.

moral of the story: dazwa play me =(
I was in a tournament Saturday and Sunday so there was a reason for us not playing then >_>

edit: oh my god this greasemonkey script is amazing, proof:

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/629/25342324nf6.jpg

I'll add you, Scarlet.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So guys, i was at a show (yay first show/concert whatever EVER) in Athens like two weeks ago...
So i take a pee, right?

guess what's on the toilet (nothing bad, lulz, a sticker..)

Downtown Atlanta Recording Company

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey dudes, anyone remember me here? one of the NH guys, went to the last esticle, did pretty scrubby. being in PA right now i can't claim to be a mainemonthampshirer but if my latency can allow it i'd like to play you guys. and hopefully go to a tourney or two this summer.

so that aside, hows everyone doing?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol no. I said something like since I was talking to him and touched him and he kissed Natalie in Garden State that pretty much meant through the transitive property that Natalie was now my girlfriend. He laughed and said "as long as you don't try to kiss me"

Which made me sad because he's a total heart throb

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Lol, you really didnt meet him...did you?
no I really did. It was at the Boston Common Lowes... we were there for a free advance screening of The Last Kiss (with Q&A w/Braff) but it filled up really early so we couldn't get in. We decided to wait around to see if he showed up and sure enough he showed up and bought some popcorn and was like "straws...where are the straws...they have no straws..."

I bet he secretly wanted you to kiss him cog. Actors love that ****.
indeed.

edit: he wanted a straw for his soda, not popcorn.

Skler

Smash Master
I eat popcorn through a straw because I don't want to ruin my magical smash hands with butter.

A few years ago I went to a movie and a random person in line for tickets told me I looked like prince Harry. I didn't know her and she didn't know me, it was creepy. Then she smooched my cog, if you know what I mean.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
but....you DO look like prince Harry. you should have been like "WHY 'ELLO LASS HOW AR 'OO THIS FINE EVE-NIN, CHEERIO!" then demanded she bowed before her highness

also, it's not like that (cog smooch)

Skler

Smash Master
Bottom of page alert.

I'll try and hold a NH MELEE (maybe with some brawl if people don't hate it more by then) tournament this summer...

Top Bottom