• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Every attack Ness has is designed to damage a person enough for a back throw.
Too bad Meta Knight can stay in the air and avoid the throw.
If only Ness had DK's foot, then is easy spike.
DK should have PK banana >__>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If Ness had DK's foot, his back air would be ****.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I got late.
I hate when that happens. :(
It's too bad Ugg's friend called for an early signup, I'd rather have you, since Ugg is, you know. Teaming with Ginger.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
hey straked, is the deadline today?
Lol no, next Tuesday. I hate when people ask these questions. :(
I really do, nobody takes time to think before they ask. (Not meant to offend anyone.)

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
I hate when that happens. :(
It's too bad Ugg's friend called for an early signup, I'd rather have you, since Ugg is, you know. Teaming with Ginger.
Me too.:(
Anyways in the mean time I've been praticing some flawless chaingrabs with IC (nees moar practice), and I need to practice PKT2 too.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Me too.:(
Anyways in the mean time I've been praticing some flawless chaingrabs with IC (nees moar practice), and I need to practice PKT2 too.
I'm out of the tournament already, but not officially. Wanna take my spot? I forfeited because I can't stand playing against smashbros.maniac, this dude goes beyond spam when it comes to Lucas's fsmash.

You want my spot?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Lol no, next Tuesday. I hate when people ask these questions. :(
I really do, nobody takes time to think before they ask. (Not meant to offend anyone.)
well, you just put tuesday, you didnt put the date, and also put in the fact that maybe people think you want to speed up your tourney so thats why you put the dateline that soon, but mostly its kinda your fault since you forgot to put the date(the numbers, not the day)

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
I'm out of the tournament already, but not officially. Wanna take my spot? I forfeited because I can't stand playing against smashbros.maniac, this dude goes beyond spam when it comes to Lucas's fsmash.

You want my spot?
Sure, he said that he was going to be online 2night, but I haven't seen him.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
well, you just put tuesday, you didnt put the date, and also put in the fact that maybe people think you want to speed up your tourney so thats why you put the dateline that soon, but mostly its kinda your fault since you forgot to put the date(the numbers, not the day)
If you analyzed how tournies work, and you remembered that people are lazy, you might think "Hey, he must mean next Tuesday because not everyone will finish their matches".

Sorry to say, it wasn't that hard to figure out.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So Ice!, you want my spot?
Bear was just on.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
If you analyzed how tournies work, and you remembered that people are lazy, you might think "Hey, he must mean next Tuesday because not everyone will finish their matches".

Sorry to say, it wasn't that hard to figure out.
yeah true, but when i saw that it just said tuesday i though you could be an ******* and just made the deadline the same day you posted the backets because you wanted to, im gonna stop before i start saying things

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
yeah true, but when i saw that it just said tuesday i though you could be an ******* and just made the deadline the same day you posted the backets because you wanted to, im gonna stop before i start saying things
We both have pretty bad tempers, haha. :)
I guess it's my fault for expecting people to get it right away. :c
-adds you to the op, ice!-

tsilver33

Smash Ace
STRAKED

zen1 vs. Pik

Winner: Zen1

Anything else?
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I do confirm that Zen beat my cousin. It was his first tournament though. And you know what they say, half the group has to go the first round. XD

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Sure, he said that he was going to be online 2night, but I haven't seen him.
So I guess it's you vs me now because Straked is too scared to brawl me! >=D
(JK Straked LOL! xD )

That's weird... Are you sure you have my FC right? ?_? I've been on for a while now. But I'm just getting off. I'm very tired. G'night everyone! -_-zZZ

arch knight

Smash Lord
Doubles section!

Hey guys. Welcome to the doubles portion of the MaGM2!

Rules!

3 stocks
8 minute timer
Single elimination, best 3/5, finals are 5/8, most likely a 16 team tournament.
Friendly fire ON

Stages!

Neutrals;

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpicks;

Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Prize!

Beating your opponent! xD

Banned characters!

:mewtwo:

Entrants!

Please PM me your and your partner's SWF name, and the best way of contacting you.
And, your TEAM NAME! xD

1. Ugg and The_Ginger / Team name: The Abusement Park / Contact us by PMing Ugg
2. tsilver33 and Nidoqueen / Team name: PK Koopa / Contact by PMing tsilver33
3. kirbywizard and WeeGeeSmash / Team name: Forgotten Shadows / Contact by PMing kirbywizard or PMing WeeGeeSmash
4. Straked and thesilentmarth / Team name: The Heartbreakers :evil: / Contact by: VM'ing either of them
5. Thunder of Zeus and his cousin / Team name: Super Smash Cousins / Contact by: PMing ToZ
6. Zeadro and zen1 / Team name: Kings of cotton candy! / Contact by: PM/VM zen1
7. Brave Hippo and Riku00 / Team name: Angelic Farmers / Contact by: PMing or VMing either of them
8. FightingAdamantEvee / Team name: random team name / Contact by: PMing either of them
HEY YOU LEFT ME OUT OF IT!!!!
:mad088:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, I'm scared because I won 2 - 0, and can't bear to win 3 to nothing. :laugh:
Sorry, I can't stand your spam. (:<

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm scared because I won 2 - 0, and can't bear to win 3 to nothing. :laugh:
Sorry, I can't stand your spam. (:<
That's right! >=D

(Actually, I almost beat you on that first one, and the second one I had you up to 50% on your last life)

But you're VERY scared of winning!
Mind games!!! ^o^-w00t

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's right! >=D

(Actually, I almost beat you on that first one, and the second one I had you up to 50% on your last life)

But you're VERY scared of winning!
Mind games!!! ^o^-w00t
Beat me on the first one? You killed me when clearly, I wasn't moving at all. o_o
It was 3 - 2 stockwise that match and all I could think was "What an "********".

Not impressed by your fsmash spam, you know 4 moves.

Quit smash, please. :mad: Lol. I don't like you any more.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alex is cool.
You don't recognize sarcasm very well, he knows I'm kidding, we both always go back and forth about this.

Yes, but he's egging me on saying how scared I am. We both do this for laughs, he's not serious, neither am I.

I already did tell him what his problems were, and he's working on it. Ugg. Mind ya busi:ness2:. :p

Ugg

Smash Champion
You don't recognize sarcasm very well, he knows I'm kidding, we both always go back and forth about this.

Yes, but he's egging me on saying how scared I am. We both do this for laughs, he's not serious, neither am I.

I already did tell him what his problems were, and he's working on it. Ugg. Mind ya busi:ness2:. :p
Are you serious.
You honestly can't be serious.
ohmagawd
10eruptions

Edit my quote out of your post, please. LOL..

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Quit being an ***. No one starts out knowing their character inside-out.

He's being very humble, he's not insulting you back or anything.

Instead of insulting him, try telling him what he's doing wrong, and HOW he can fix it. Constructive criticism will get him a lot farther than telling him to quit smash.

And not liking him because he over uses fsmash is pretty childish, IMO.
LAWL! I see this as the same thing last time, I'd have to moderate Straked's ***-hole-ish-ness out of his comments.
Made for an interesting friendship :laugh:

Just be nice for once, it won't kill you.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm always nice, I just need to be angwy with my friends. :mad:
It makes for a more interesting discussion.

And I'm not so nittpicky, so I don't fix Will's incredibly annoying posts. ;)

I edited your reply like you asked.

Ugg

Smash Champion

I like how that turned out.

"Alex is cool"
"You don't recognize sarcasm very well"

xD

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
@ Straked -
LOL! When I saw that you weren't moving, I thought that you were DCed at first, so I just thought I'd sandbag for a bit until it quit me. But I meant the other match.

I'm really sorry if I made those matches no fun... I'm still learning Lucas. =(

@ Ugg -
I always say that I can learn more from loosing than from winning! ^_^ Constructive criticism is something that I usually request after my matches! =D

Ugg

Smash Champion
@ Straked -
LOL! When I saw that you weren't moving, I thought that you were DCed at first, so I just thought I'd sandbag for a bit until it quit me. But I meant the other match.

I'm really sorry if I made those matches no fun... I'm still learning Lucas. =(

@ Ugg -
I always say that I can learn more from loosing than from winning! ^_^ Constructive criticism is something that I usually request after my matches! =D
Will you be open for some matches in about half an hour? I'd like to play you some.
I like to think that I'm good at criticizing. [/conceitedness]

Reported for censor-dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom