• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunubx

Smash Rookie
You don't suck badly. This is your first tournament (I assume), it'd be silly to expect yourself to win. Just keep playing tournaments and getting better.
yeah,it is,Ugg.well i guess i'll just keep playing in tournaments and(hopefully)get better.

Riku00

Smash Ace
You put up abit of a fight. Truthfully i was super nervous. I Won all 3 games.
I hate DDD! All of his freakin smash attacks are so slow!!! I'm used to spot dodging fast smashes, so when i spot dodge DDD i always do it too early.

I got soooo mad becuz of that. And after the first match i knew i wasn't gonna win, becuz i suck against DDD's.

GGs Keep me on your roster so i can **** you later.lol:rotfl:
:grrr: But seriously, it's gonna happen.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, I got all 3 matches today.
Go see. :laugh:

:evil:

cba

Smash Master
It sucks that all my Counter Pick stages arent allowed.
-Rainbow Cruise
-Norfair

The only stage that ZSS does good is in Battlefield.

Also, why is Frigate Orfeon a Neutral AND a Counter pick?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Was hoping Jungle Japes would be in too=(

oh by the way, how do you do counter pick when playing online???

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I hate DDD! All of his freakin smash attacks are so slow!!! I'm used to spot dodging fast smashes, so when i spot dodge DDD i always do it too early.

I got soooo mad becuz of that. And after the first match i knew i wasn't gonna win, becuz i suck against DDD's.

GGs Keep me on your roster so i can **** you later.lol:rotfl:
:grrr: But seriously, it's gonna happen.
No spot doging, go agressive on DDD, grab that ***** .-.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It sucks that all my Counter Pick stages arent allowed.
-Rainbow Cruise
-Norfair

The only stage that ZSS does good is in Battlefield.

Also, why is Frigate Orfeon a Neutral AND a Counter pick?
Yeah, sorry about that. Rainbow Cruise isn't an ideal stage for this competition.
If I had to pick a scrolling stage, I'd much rather use Kongo.

Norfair - Notfair? :confused:

Orpheon is considered Neutral in my book because it doesn't harm anyone in any way, and its one hazard is the most easily avoidable.

Riku00

Smash Ace
No spot doging, go agressive on DDD, grab that ***** .-.
i tried but he dodges like a friggin maniac if he's not usin smash attacks, or grabbing me:crazy:I was suprized that he even knew how to use the pivot grab.:lick:HE doesn't use his recovery from down low. I tried to CG him but he got out. Wingdashing didn't help at all. And we played on small stages the whole time, so no matter what he always hit me. His reach was incredible. He ***** my wolf too. Gimped me like 4 times.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yes, it's today.

No, it's next tuesday.

cba

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry about that. Rainbow Cruise isn't an ideal stage for this competition.

Orpheon is considered Neutral in my book because it doesn't harm anyone in any way, and its one hazard is the most easily avoidable.
I understand but HOW are the New members gonna Advance their Gameplay if the only play in safe stages.

ZSS is good in alot of stages but RC is hazardous to her: Her Recovery is Limited.

Norfair, its good but it also is a double Edge'd sword: She is lightweight and the lava can kill her at 80%+.

and Frigate....beyond unfair.
Im gonna make these ppl hate Snake and MK cause theres no way im using my main in an uncomfortable stage.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord

OBJECTION,Stages like Frigate suck.

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4zHjYWeyk

Just kidding.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I understand but HOW are the New members gonna Advance their Gameplay if the only play in safe stages.

ZSS is good in alot of stages but RC is hazardous to her: Her Recovery is Limited.

Norfair, its good but it also is a double Edge'd sword: She is lightweight and the lava can kill her at 80%+.

Im gonna make these ppl hate Snake and MK cause theres no way im using my main in an uncomfortable stage.
We're slowwwlllyyyy edging them into it, and besides. Most people won't play competetively here.

Ugg

Smash Champion

Just let them adjust to the tournament scene, first.
You don't give a preschool student a test on their first day.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
ah nidoqueen I must vs eh, cant wait just have to find her now >.>, that will take awhile. She comes her like once a day. So NOrfair is legal in the tourney. Thats my oli favorite stage. like who dosent like it there. Well good luck to everyone

Ugg

Smash Champion
ah nidoqueen I must vs eh, cant wait just have to find her now >.>, that will take awhile. She comes her like once a day. So NOrfair is legal in the tourney. Thats my oli favorite stage. like who dosent like it there. Well good luck to everyone
Norfair's only legal in doubles.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Cold War, a heavily researched project by Straked.
Written for my favoritedestest teacher, Mrs. cba.

The Cold War had a stunning lack of heat.

The End.

:( do i pass?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry, Bear. I forfeit. I can't stand playing against you, you kind of ruin the game with your overwhelming Lucas spam.

cba

Smash Master
True, True.
i gotta stop B!tching

I would....:evil:
"Write me a 3 page essay on The Cold war"
I GOT A WARNING CAUSE I 'Censor Dodged' the word B-I-T-C-H (what word is that? i dunno) and lol.
I think someone reported me *Looks @ Straked*

The Cold War, a heavily researched project by Straked.
Written for my favoritedestest teacher, Mrs. cba.

The Cold War had a stunning lack of heat.

The End.

:( do i pass?
AS Ugg said, epic fail.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't report you, cba. o_o
I was fighting smashbros.maniac. -.- But it doesn't matter, I won 2-0, but I can't bear to play a 3rd match. That dude just ruins the game, I forfeit.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
i tried but he dodges like a friggin maniac if he's not usin smash attacks, or grabbing me:crazy:I was suprized that he even knew how to use the pivot grab.:lick:HE doesn't use his recovery from down low. I tried to CG him but he got out. Wingdashing didn't help at all. And we played on small stages the whole time, so no matter what he always hit me. His reach was incredible. He ***** my wolf too. Gimped me like 4 times.
"Wavedashing".
And DDD has the best grabs for a heavy weight, just cuz he's high tier. >__>
By the way, I've hear DDD weakness is DDD.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Game & Watch is the best hard counter for Dedede, but Dedede can infinite himself off a ledge.
But Ness can uhh...
do nothing. He's just a bad character.

:ness2:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Every attack Ness has is designed to damage a person enough for a back throw.
Too bad Meta Knight can stay in the air and avoid the throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom