• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Remind me to never play you again. :laugh:
You're so spammy. My charger broke and my laptop's about to die. So I'm gonna go.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Ugg me and Zen1 are on a team in the doubles tourney. Are team name The Kings of cotton Candy!! My main is DEDEDE and PKMN TRAINER. His is jigglypuff and ness i think. May we join please? Sign us up please.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg me and Zen1 are on a team in the doubles tourney. Are team name The Kings of cotton Candy!! My main is DEDEDE and PKMN TRAINER. His is jigglypuff and ness i think. May we join please? Sign us up please.
Sure. What's the best way to contact you guys?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Remind me to never play you again. :laugh:
You're so spammy. My charger broke and my laptop's about to die. So I'm gonna go.
I'm sorry Straked. I don't even mean to do it. I guess it just happens naturally. I've been trying to work on it though. Perhaps I should keep the replays of a few online matches.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Ugg! Can you put down me and Riku00 as partners for doubles? Our team name is the Angelic farmers and we can be contacted by PM.

Kief

Smash Ace
Neutrals;

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Frigate Orpheon

Counterpicks;

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Frigate Orpheon
75m
Hanenbow

Everything else is banned.
Got it?!?![/b][/center]
quick question. are you smoking weed? FO a neutral?!?! 75m and hannenbow even in the tourney?!?! is this some inside thing? or is you individual bias against link making you put FO as a starter?

Rawnie

Smash Champion
quick question. are you smoking weed? FO a neutral?!?! 75m and hannenbow even in the tourney?!?! is this some inside thing? or is you individual bias against link making you put FO as a starter?
I asked the same thing a long time ago, but never got a reply D:

Kief

Smash Ace
I asked the same thing a long time ago, but never got a reply D:
lol doesnt suprise me. i guarantee you FO is a starter cus he hates link. as for 75m, hes probly just gonna be pit and run around shootin arrows for 8 mins, never getting touched. as for hannenbow...**** nobody cares about hannenbow anyway. i forget it even exists sometimes :laugh:

Rawnie

Smash Champion
lol doesnt suprise me. i guarantee you FO is a starter cus he hates link. as for 75m, hes probly just gonna be pit and run around shootin arrows for 8 mins, never getting touched. as for hannenbow...**** nobody cares about hannenbow anyway. i forget it even exists sometimes :laugh:
Nah, he hates Game & Watches. I'm just glad he didn't put Mario Bros. or New Pork.

Kief

Smash Ace
lol he told me he hates link more than anybody, after losing to a link twice in a row in my tourney lol. which btw i think its funny when people hate links, cus hes bottom tier and doesnt gimp or CG. if you cant figure out how to beat links then you're not that smart of a player anyway :laugh:

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Link aren't too hard to fight, once you get close range with them. Toon Links on the other hand, are much more annoying.

Kief

Smash Ace
links also incredibly easy to gimp. anyway...how is this presented by best buy? lol theres not a prize, so what role do they possibly have?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
No problem, let me know if you can confirm that he'll play.
Okay, we managed to fix it. He can compete. Sign him up for Singles only. Unfortunately he doesn't have an account here on this site. Could you just sign him up as PJK? That's also his Brawl Profile too. I'll run all messages and matchups by him. :)

cba

Smash Master
Contact GFE by VM/PM
i think hes gonna win this.....Unless Pepsi or Bunny come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom