• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I did it again? God, I really need to work on that. I don't even mean to do it. XD

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I just realized neither I nor my cousin made it past the first round... Oh well. I still have that team tourney with Nido.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I just realized neither I nor my cousin made it past the first round... Oh well. I still have that team tourney with Nido.
And I'm guessing you guys won't make it past the first round on that.
Well unless you prove me wrong.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
XD. Not like it's a big deal either way. But maybe we'll take you up on that. If it ever gets enough teams that is.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You lost to GB? Were you playing Grey? Yeah, Grey beats everyone. Hasn't beaten me though!
yes, rip played against me, it was close, especially the 3rd match, hes a very good brawler, but somehow i think i already have you added hippo

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
yes, rip played against me, it was close, especially the 3rd match, hes a very good brawler, but somehow i think i already have you added hippo
Once you and I play, I cant goof off like I normally do. (Even in tourney matches) I play around on teh first stock and then, after im KOd, start trying on the second and third stock.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You lost from me too, Still looking for revenge?(Hear from Aki) :p
actually i beaten you before but you have the most wins between us, yes i still want revenge...
:urg: i was deceived by your sister, why would she do that:confusedf

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Once you and I play, I cant goof off like I normally do. (Even in tourney matches) I play around on teh first stock and then, after im KOd, start trying on the second and third stock.
ok, well i can play you in 15 minutes if you want

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I intend to crush brawler spirit through **** :p

Lawl Grey she won some at least. And said something about you spamming with Wolf.
I've never played your Wolf so Idk o.0

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I intend to crush brawler spirit through **** :p

Lawl Grey she won some at least. And said something about you spamming with Wolf.
I've never played your Wolf so Idk o.0
my spirit isnt crush just cause of some ****, its actually that word that gets me mad, yeah i know, shes good, i never said she sucked, everyone loses once, spam? well i did do the down a attack more that the other ones but im sure i didnt spam, i got to excited, so maybe thats why i might have spammed

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
my spirit isnt crush just cause of some ****, its actually that word that gets me mad, yeah i know, shes good, i never said she sucked, everyone loses once, spam? well i did do the down a attack more that the other ones but im sure i didnt spam, i got to excited, so maybe thats why i might have spammed
Lets play, Grey!

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Wow Grey....Your good. I had to whip out ROB, Olimar and Snake just to have a chance. GUess Im going to have to practice with ROB a LOT more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom