• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Chibo, the main thing is though is how you said it and the timing of what you said. It's difficult to see it as a joke with how it's presented, especially since there was no 'jk' or whatsoever. In anycase, just be a bit careful of what you say in the future.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
wtf was anti-town about my play? lmfao

Set-up was good but the vanilla / vanilla cop thing was dumb. Vanilla cop is a scum role and it would've worked well in this setup with so many vanillas. Janitor is also cool but no more pgo plz. Being theif sucks. Hate that role.

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there was an lol, sorry there was no jk

and i apologized about it considering everyone saw it differently than how i intended

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh yeah so anyways my thing with Chibo your gambit that I got all pissed about

Had you not claimed PGO and just instead claimed multishot vig after shooting

Frozen or another Mafia might have tried to visit you again.

But instead you were so proud with killing one mafia with no offense but a rather easy gambit for a PGO to make, that you revealed it as if to be like HEY GUYS I DID SOMETHING RIGHT.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

But instead you were so proud with killing one mafia with no offense but a rather easy gambit for a PGO to make, that you revealed it as if to be like HEY GUYS I DID SOMETHING RIGHT.
yeah, I forgot to mention that part

the trick with PGOs is that you can't really claim, cause once you do, your usefullness dies as well. To play the PGO correctly, you have to attract a certain amount of attention. It's difficult, cause you don't want to attract the type of attention to bring forth say, a cop or a doctor.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
This, was a fun game I thought.

Was kind of annoyed at the end =S Spent well over 12mins working on that last post of mine, only to get a message from Steel saying I got hammered -_-

Have to give credit to FF, that his claim was pretty nice, most of us believed it at the beginning, and then we started to doubt it after a bit, and as soon as Chibo realized his mistake with the flavor we were 100% sure you were the SK (Though I never did completely trust your role claim, it just seemed to have been too powerful and unbalanced combined with the PGO). Me and Steel were slightly hoping you would realize both of us were scum after we quick-lynched Dekuu, but no such luck it seems......I should of just voted Chibo and hoped you would of gone with it, ah well.

Chibo, I'm kind of curious, if you read my post before you hammered, would it of caused you to think more on it, or were you still going to hammer me despite the holes that appeared in FF's claim?

In any case, Loved the flavors, they definitely put a smile on my face so thats a plus. I don't really know much about role setup's tbh, so I can't really comment.

I'm also a bit suprised to the fact that as soon as I said I played EM in Day 1, I practically lost all suspicion and put in the "useless town" category <_< yea....Might want to re-think that next time.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm also a bit suprised to the fact that as soon as I said I played EM in Day 1, I practically lost all suspicion and put in the "useless town" category <_< yea....Might want to re-think that next time.
yea i was def about think yu were clear for mad long. but thts only cuz im weird. Not ok. Good thing i didn't recruit you.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

For the record, I never visited Chibo. I figured the mafia would take care of him when he claimed vig. Good thing I didn't too, because with my 1 shot BPness, Marshy would've fried my *** later when he wanted had I already danced with Chibo. lol

Yeah, Chibo claiming PGO got me nervous because I knew I'd have to take him to end game. That's why I basically buddied him allllll the rest of the game. Got me results you can't really argue with . =P

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks. I don't blame you for the choice at the end dude. TBQH, your fellow townies didn't do very much to help you out. Dug most of their own graves.

Hammering Nix before he spoke up obviously wasn't ideal, but I knew you were leaning in my favor and decided to come out strong.

****ty scenario to be in man. Not much you really could have done anyway. Like what has been said, you we're basically deciding SK vs. Maf. victory. =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I did all my calculations for if who could be the SK and two of the three scenarios gave town the win if Nix was the SK instead of you, so mathematically it made sense to go with him. Having both of you give me your cases would really just turn into one big argument leading no where, 3 person game is rly annoying lol

the only problem was that i didnt count on the possibility of 4 scum and an sk, it didnt even occur to me.

once i saw one vote on nix after ialready decided to vote nix, i just went with it because I was dying to see the flips.

it doesn't matter though because it was 100% impossible for town to win. if it wouldnt endgame once it was 1v1 then town could have won. since it came down to me v u at night with nix dead you would be forced to shoot me which in turn would kill you (since you no longer had your bulletproof-ness). that's why i was venting about endgaming in the social thread :/ night should be played out in that situation imo lol. town woulda won

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh town didn't deserve a win Chibo. Game was very well played by mafia, and FF although getting somewhat lucky played very well D5.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Chibo, the standard/universal Serial Killer win condition is "last man standing or next to last man standing" so that in situations where it is 1 maf vs. 1 sk, the sk wins. so it wouldnt even matter that you were a PGO. in fact, PGO would be even more broken if nothing were ever endgamed. quit talking about why endgaming shouldnt happen, wait until you design a mafia game and then maybe you'll understand mechanics.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
More importantly why did you kill me FF :(
It was already said, but I'll repeat it. If he killed Marshy N3, you sould see your fellow bros falling one by one and would quickly turn on your other remaining bros (or at least feel some sort of suspicion on them).

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, KevBro I offed you because I wanted to off either you or marshy before you got too suspicious of me for living so long, and decided to off you knowing that if Marshy dropped you'd be all over me like flies on ****. I figured Marshy wouldn't so quickly become suspicious of me if you dropped, but that totally blew up in my face, LOL.

Gheb, I killed you early because you didn't have many connections from Day 1, and simply because you and I almost never see eye to eye, which I knew would cause me problems later in the game if you were still around. So yeah, I got rid of you before you could become a problem. =P

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm so mad I had to go on vacation right when the game entered its last days... ironic thing is, I'm returning home tomorrow. gg everyone I guess.

note to self: get USB internet next time.

Omis

my friends were skinny
That was a really nice game to read. Im sorry to town that life boned me over in a critical time. Chibo man you could have won the game for town if you had played differently D3. Watch that better.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Funny night flavor I got:

Cammy walked with Karin down the hall calmly. “How did you like today?”

“It was a bit fun.” Cammy admitted. “Will King be alright?”

“I’m sure she will be.” Karin said. “So…don’t you ever get bothered wearing that leotard, especially where you work at?”

The European blinked with confusion on her face. “Huh? Why?”

“Well…you know, working with a lot of guys here and there. I’m sure you do get looked at a lot. I know I would…”Cammy fell a bit silent. Karin saw she may have hit a nerve. “Oh, sorry if I hit anything.”

“It’s okay.” Cammy simply said.

Once the girls reached the door, Cammy waved Karin night. She gave a look at the room, which looked pretty average. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. The woman did a couple seductive poses, trying to look flirtatious. ~I don’t get it…~ Cammy thought. ~I got the looks…and my leotard gives off the best chances to see camel toes…but every time I see Guile, he always either complains about Bison or ask if I’ve heard anything about him.~ This made the woman stomp on the ground and glared at the mirror. ~He has a sexy woman that can get off even while I’m crushing him with my thighs and he doesn’t take full advantage of it. Would he rather Bison go and suck his…~ The woman then sighed. ~Calm down…you’re suppose to be here to have fun.~

The woman decided to walk towards her bed and lay down. The woman went to sleep. The woman dreamed of her and Guile in a nice fancy room. Guile getting a ‘urgent message’ saying Bison was hiding in a room. To what he finds is Cammy in Bison’s cloths, speaking her native tongue in a seductive manner. The dream was getting blissful, but it soon became a nightmare. Guile was so pent up on Bison hate, he felt he was disguised as her. As a result, a constant spam of ‘Sonic Booms’ went her way. She tried to convince him that it was just her dressed up, but her sound was drowned out by more energy projectiles.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Also, lol at no one caring enough about my "posting restriction" to notice (or at least comment on the fact) that I completely dropped it by the time I'd died. The truth is it was a fake (der), because me forgetting my posting restriction royally screwed the town over in a BRoom game. It was kind of a practice run for me.

The problem was that I kept forgetting it. -_-

Top Bottom