• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I already decided I was going to vote Nix before your post FF. Now that there's another vote on Nix I'm through with waiting lol

Vote Nix

Oh god please

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
FF claims to be a current vanilla townie, with the OPTION of going out to find his "dagger" that turns him into a one-shot Vig.....If you were town, then why in the world did you NOT out Chibo? There weren't going to be 2 Vigiliantes in the game, and if your "bp" until you find your dagger, you had nothing to lose, with the potential of killing Chibo who at the time would seem scummy for having a role someone else claimed.

Lets talk about your role while we are at it....I've mentioned it before, and I will mention it again. Giving someone the OPTION to look for a dagger that makes the difference between being unkillable at night, and a one-shot vig, is COMPLETELY unbalanced. Almost every role has a downside, Chibo's downside is the potential to kill friendly's, Mine is that i became useless the next day if I doc myself....Whats yours? Its not there, its not a balanced role, and putting it in the same game as a PGO? I don't buy it.

And don't bring names/roles into this. The fact of the matter is that BOTH our characters, in some way, fit SK, even though their backgrounds are sort of the same, seeking one person for revenge, end of story.
For the record, Im not cop/doc, no idea where you got that idea from, just a doc/BG

Chibo, for your questions, I doc'd myself last night, like you requested. And yes, I do think the SK is BP seeing as FF claims to have been shot when the only other person that was killed was Kevin.

Ah, Your logic by the way FF, is epic FAIL! Your looking for your dagger that was STOLEN, WHY in the world would a Good Guy, Steal your dagger? They Wouldn't!. Scum would be the ones that steal your dagger obviously, so your logic behind "visiting" mentos, and everyone else, Is epic fail. You also got "caught" visiting Kevin, where you made your "I cant be killed until i find my dagger" claim, which happens to be right after the night you got SHOT, which would cause mafia to go after someone else, then attempt to attack you again. And since Kevin was not Jan'd, then I can only assume he was killed by the SK. and what was the logic behind visiting Kevin anyway? Yes, I will give you Marshy as he was the tracker, but this brings me back to the point as to WHY a "good guy" would STEAL, you know a CRIME, your dagger?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It was then that the three remaining guest looked at one another. Of course, one of the guest just looked away. "I don't need this?" It was then they eyebrowed her. "I don't need to be here any longer. The food was garbage, the hospitality was mediocre, the 'games' we played were dulled." The woman fighter then face palmed. "A terrible party indeed."

Karin, irritated by her insults since the first night of her staying, shouted out. "Then why don't you leave then!?"

"Fine, I shall do just that."

And with that, the woman began to calmly walk towards the exit. There was no need for Rachel to stay here. The party was dull, and she doesn't bond well with dullness in this place. The chin of hers rose proudly even as she passed by Karin, to her response she scoffed. It was then a black portal appeared before the exit of the house. Not showing any fear, she walks into it, only to vanish, along with the dark portal

Rachel (Nix), Mafia Godmother has walked off as a sour party goer

"Well, good ridence on her." Karin said, not feeling bad at all that she left.

"Hey look..." One of the other guest, Millia looked at Noel

"Huh?" Noel looked, blinking a bit.

"Thanks for...having my back earlier on and yesterday. You're...a really good friend.

To this, the officer smiled. "Hehe...no problem."

"It's just..." Millia looked down a bit, somewhat sad.

"Hmm?" The short haired blond blinked.

"I...I feel bad for doing this?" Suddenly, the long golden hair of Milla's came to life, quickly circling around Noel's neck like a snake. Noel's eyes were wide as the hair began to get tight around her. "See...this is how I killed Mary....the cat girl..and a few others."

Hando, late as ever, got up. "Of course!" He shouts. "That's why some of the victims never showed a hand print on their necks!"

Noel began to choke. Her head felt dizzy...she was getting weak. "Ugh....but why...?"

"Simple." Milla said, not emotionally affected by her actions. It was then that a nasty 'CRACK' was heard. The hair dropped the now lifeless body of Noel's. "To kill Eddie."

Noel Vermillion (Chibo), The Paranoid Gun Owner, has had her neck snapped.

"Now then..." The woman points at Karin. "Come out and fight me, coward!?"

Karin then blinked a bit. "H-huh? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play coy, Eddie." She yells, grinding her teeth in view. "I know you're hiding in that body. It'd be too predictable to hide in the other's body, seeing as you can single-handedly control them without anyone trying to kill you. Come out of there already!"

The woman was silent a bit. The officers were very puzzled about the words Milla said. It was then the hostess shivered a bit, closing her eyes. When they open, the eye color turned to red, and there was a demonic red aura escaping her body. "You'll have to pry the body out of me!" The Eddie spoke within Karin'a body. The tongue licked her own lips, feeding on the battle that's about to start.

Milla then just twisted her neck to the side, cracking it. "I plan to."

It was then that the two rushed at each other in full force. Ready to take each other down. The two exchange grunts and blows, but neither backed down. It was like two tornados clashing at one another, and the room was looking like a cyclone hit. Only thing Hando and the cops could do was get the hell out of the way each chance they got. Finally, it was that when Milla held both hands of 'Karins' and then turned her hair like a sword and pierced her stomach. then several strands of hair went sharp and poked through her entire chest. Karin coughed up blood before falling to the ground

It was then the spirit of Eddie escaped her body. It flew up in the hair so as to escape, but the blond woman's might hand quickly turned to a hand and grabbed its legs. It had a good grip on the ghost, but it smirked. "You'll never win!" It declared. "You have lost your dagger! YOU'LL NEVER KILL ME!"

Milla looked at him for a few seconds. "I had my 'dagger' all along. And actually, we usually call it the "Pin" It was to this, she tossed the ghost to the right. with her own hands, she pulled out a pin from her hair and threw it at the ghost's eyes, blinding him. ~Time to finish him off.~ Thought the woman as she bent over. Her hair strands burrowed through the ground. One long strand of hair popped fround the ground one side, while there was another. The hair wrapped around the ghost while still continuing it's direction high up on the ceiling, casing him in the X formation. "THUNDER IRON MAIIIIDEN! It was then she touched Jam's body with her feet. The electricity coursed through her body and hair. The result electrified the ghost to no end. One could tell from the amount of yelling that took place.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Eddie shouts. It was then the ghost poofed in white smoke.

Seeing this, Milla moved her foot from the body, as well as standing up, calling back hair hair once more. "It's finally over..." Milla sighed, sparking a few times. It was then that she began to walk out towards the exit. None of the cops dared to stop her. They were too busy wondering how the HELL they were going to explain this to the cops.

While outside, Milla wondered how to get home...she was trapped here to, what seems certain, forever. Then, at the bottom of the long ways down stairs, she saw a familiar portal. There it was....but it looked to be closing. Not wanting to waste anymore time, she runs down the stairs and jumps face first into the void...back to the time she came.

Milla Rage...could finally rest. The ex-assassin can finally put her troubles behind her.

Millia Rage (Frozenflame), Bulletproof Serial Killer, can rest...as a victorious fighter.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
really though? dont be an asshat over your ******* decision guy

EDIT ninja'd. directed at chibo

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah man, don't be so high and mighty. You just quick lynched in game end lylo. Moron.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
congrats frozen!! i was still confident you were the sk yesterday but once you put pressure on my scum buddy and it didnt look like anyone was going to move to you i felt we had to go with dekuu. you played well though and got lucky with chibo misreading his flavor XD congrats on your win i look forward to playing with you in the future

mentos i thought you would have followed me with voting ff D: good game!

my scum buddiessssssssss

<3 you. we played really well, more than well enough to win but some stuff just didnt go our way. gg =D

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea mafia did mad well. Grats to FF too, he was beast also.

town was meh... I wish i didn't die n1.

MENO I RECRUITED YOU! we would have tore scum apart

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nix/ronike/steel were pretty legit buddies. thanks for being good partners. tom was only in for n1 but he pushed the macman nk which was awesome for us

chibo you have no place to say steel sucks at mafia when you misread your n3 pm so hard. acting like you knew steel was scum after he flipped despite you pushing dekuus lynch was total bull****. also you were frozensk's best friend serial killer mvp for sure. never ever play like this again

as for the modding pgo is def on the "never use" list for me. also calling karthik "vanilla cop" when he was really "cop" was also a mistake

macman/gheb/kevin/mcfox/dekuu played pretty well i think. i was surprised dekuu was lynched

well frozen. this is def karma for food court mafia

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*tears down note wall*

I'm still beating myself over that theory post.
Much to easy of a picking.

I feel like I learned at least a bit though, one of those being that maybe I don't like these bigger games so much. Or maybe that's just scum being so effective...

I can join other games now, right??? :D :D :D
I think I will.

MENO I RECRUITED YOU! we would have tore scum apart
I have no idea what this means.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
couldnt u tell i was joking about steel lol

it more just goes back to his scummy move when he first replaced in

in all of my calculations i completely forgot about the possibility of a 4 scum team and an SK, but in that day 6 situation it was 100% impossible for me to win, no lynch lynch nix or lynch ff all resulted in town losing
4 person scum team with a janitor just felt like so much. too many scum with legit fake claims

edit @ marshy: you mean he was a normal cop!?!?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Chibo, post your N2 flavor result PM here

Marshy Frozen, post your N3 flavor result PM if you still have it

EDIT: Meno, Chibo, and everyone. I shall explain everything. Just please give me a bit of time here ><;;

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"You could barely beat up said car. You was a law enforcer, and beating up cars wasn't your thing

After dinner, the ladies decided to watch a movie on her hi-def TV. It was the Chucky Movie, made in America. After watching it, Noel was even more paranoid then before. That thing that attacked her yesterday...could still be around. Noel begins to walk to her room. Just as she opens the door again, she could hear the crawling of something...fast.

"Whos there!?" Noel shouts. Not wanting to risk anything, she went to her guns on the nightstand and turned around at the doorway, only to see a doll with sharp claws. There was only thing that popped in her mind: Chucky.

"CHUCKY!!!!" The woman shouts. She jumps all over the place, trying to shoot down the critter, but it was too fast. When it lunged at her, she did a summersalt kick to its face and it hit the wall. While still in midair, she fires onto the critter, piercing many holes on its chest. Just as she landed on the floor, the doll ceased moving. "Wooo...that was close..."

Just then, you heard some more walking. It was heavier then before. Not wanting to risk another chance of being open, she turns and opens fire blindly. As she stops, she looks to see (Ronike) slouched on the floor...blood all over her chest. There was no denying that she's dead.

"Oh my...!" The woman was on her knees, about to cry. She just killed one of the guest! The woman was tired, that's for sure. She climbs right onto her bed and did her best to go to sleep. Maybe this was all a baaaaaad dream...."

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yeah. that reminds me that if your setup can potentially go down to 1 town 1 sk 1 scum with town choosing winner...i think its better to rework it so that cant happen because thats really lame

meno macman was a mason recruiter. if he recruited you then hed have been 100% sure that you were town and youd have been able to work together secretly over aim/pm/whatever and (probably) be able to trust him which wouldve helped town bigtime

i didnt like the past pms. wed have likely been sunk if town forced us to paraphrase that

n3 result said:
I-no was just done with her lunch. She walks over to Rachel, listening on who they felt was a threat to them. (Frozen Flame) came to mind. The witch saw the female walk up the steps, to which she follows as well. Once she was up the steps and moved around the corner, she saw (Frozen Flame) in the room with her back turned.

"I got you now..." I-no smirked as she mumbled her magic words. A ball of energy appears in her hands, and it began to get bigger as she concentrated. When it was as big as her, she chucked the ball of energy right towards her victim. It made contact and created an explosion within the room. Feeling confident, she slowly dips right back down stairs. The woman gave one look to Rachel...one that told that the target has been dealt with.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
couldnt u tell i was joking about steel lol

it more just goes back to his scummy move when he first replaced in

in all of my calculations i completely forgot about the possibility of a 4 scum team and an SK, but in that day 6 situation it was 100% impossible for me to win, no lynch lynch nix or lynch ff all resulted in town losing
4 person scum team with a janitor just felt like so much. too many scum with legit fake claims

edit @ marshy: you mean he was a normal cop!?!?
if that move was so "scummy" why didnt i get lynched over it? :rolleyes: and i dont think anyone really saw it as a blatant joke but w/e

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
On second thought, I'll post them tomorrow. Promise.

Now then...I'll say a few quick things to clarify here

- For one thing, KK with the cop thingie. He was actually a normal cop. I put it as 'Vanilla Cop' cause I just wanted to. Thought if I say the alignment after the role would be fine, really. Roniked asked me if it was 'a cop that looks for vanillas' and I told him no. A day later, I then found out 'Vanilla Cop' is actually a role despite not saying it on mafiascum.com I made a horrible typo, but it was too late as a day went by and decided to keep with the mistake. I didn't mean it, honestly.

- Macman and Bun bun were Heart Akio (Arcana Hearts, Mason recruiter) and Litchi Faye Li (Multi-tasking doctor). Multi-tasking doctor could do as what nix explained, but her other fuction is to roleblock. Basically she can doc one person and her pole would roleblock the other (the same one that whacked chibo in N1

- flavor for PMs were getting tedious for me....it was more then what I bargan for. First it was 14 out of 17 PMs...then it dropped to 7...and so on. I decided to cut it at N3 or something, so that's why there was little flavor PMs, then it went to none. =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*sigh* the cop mistake is really lame. i mean i suppose i cant blame you now, but it lead to Meno being mislynched instead of Marshy

and 4 man scum team with a janitor and godfather and a sk vs town that didn't even have that many helpful PRs like even a vig is kinda meh :/

edit: o do u mean the multi tasking doctor could both protect and roleblock two ppl every single night? thats a pretty powerful role

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
*sigh* the cop mistake is really lame. i mean i suppose i cant blame you now, but it lead to Meno being mislynched instead of Marshy

and 4 man scum team with a janitor and godfather and a sk vs town that didn't even have that many helpful PRs like even a vig is kinda meh :/

edit: o do u mean the multi tasking doctor could both protect and roleblock two ppl every single night? thats a pretty powerful role
can't roleblock and doc the same person. it has to be seperate people.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Important everyone

I need you all to tell me how I did in terms of running this game. I felt I really need to know so as to let me help running in the next game I do. I want to make sure everyone had a good time and I'm always ready to aim at areas where I need improvement. I was pretty intimidated to try some new stuff due to the rogue incident last game.

How is the flavor?

How is the setup (terms of roles and whatnot)?

How did you enjoy the game overrall?

1-10 please and please explain.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really enjoyed the game in terms of flavor and what not. It made it feel a lot more involved than just normal games. Not only was there regular in game flavor but also in night results and what not.

In terms of the setup I think the mafia was a little overpowered or the town was a little underpowered, one or the other

in terms of modding u did a great job. the only thing that irks me was the cop mess up kind of screwed town over

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I highly enjoyed the flavor thingies.

Only reason I joined this game. :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Waiting to see all role PMs before I make any comments.
Nix was the only lynched scumbag. All other mafiats were shot by frozen lolololol. Well deserved win right there.

:059:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
DID NOT expect a 4 man mafia. LOL

Marshy and Nix had me fool the entire time. Steel was a pretty easy choice over mentos though. Your sudden certainty that I was the SK gave you away big time. =P

SORRY KEVBRO! D=

I had to do it. I knew you and Marshy would get mad skeptical about me after a few days so i had to start chopping down. That night I was deciding between Marshy and you. I figured if I killed Marshy over you, you'd ****ing jump on my *** and put me in a bad position. Little did I know that marshy would come out throwing his **** around like he's the business with his fake tracker claim. I had told Rockin the night prior that I knew keep Marshy alive would come back to bite me in the ***, and it did. XD

Saying I visited Chibo at night was a complete crapshoot. I had no idea if I would be able to pass it off as visiting him when he probably had detailed flavour. I got very lucky that he misinterpreted his role PM for so long. I got mad nervous when that got flipped on its head and people started calling my claim's legitimacy into question again at the end, LOL.

No wonder the town seemed so fractured in the late game. I thought there was only one maf. left when there were two. TBQH Nix, when I made that push for you late on second last day, I thought you were a legit townie. DEFINITELY did not see your scum flip coming. I knew Baiken as doc didn't really match that well, but I could see it sort of, seeing as how she's all about defensive counter specials.

I was talking to Marshy earlier and his fake claim really defined how this game played out. Had he claimed something else (like FBI agent), a role more directly related to outing SKs, I would've been sunk. I BARELY wiggled out of the tracker claim and that's just because I got lucky. Karma for Food Court Mafia indeed. XP

Just so everyone knows, I was only one time Bulletproof, and I WAS actually looking for something. It wasn't the Pin though lol, it was eddy. I actually thought a player had him and if I killed him I would get full BPness or something. Rockin didn't give me any detail about my reward for finding him. Go figure, he was in the host, lol. But yeah, since Mashy tried to fry me, I was a sitting duck for the rest of the game. Thank god you guys didn't call my bluff lol.

Anyway, great game guys, I had blast! Props to Rockin for all the effort he put into the game, what with the night flavor and everything. Reminds me a lot of when I hosted Trigun Mafia.

Oh, and LOL @ me coming down to endgame with me, and the CHARACTER I TOLD ROCKIN I WANTED. mad jealous of you Chibo, Noel is the ****. =P

And here's that night flavour you wanted:

Rockin - Night 3 said:
After a nice lunch break, Millia Rage walked to her bedroom to change into her jammies again. Just as she exit out of the room, she looked to see (KevinM) walking back to her room. She couldn't help but sensed something emmiting from her. ~Is Eddie inside of her?~ She thought. She stealthfully move close to her. Just as (KevinM) closed the door, she placed her fingers on the door way to keep it from closing. Se slowly opens the door and rushed in, using the hair to choke her like she done with the past victims. Like the others, it didn't took her long before she too was also dead from the hair choking. The blond was getting frustrated. "Ugh! Still nothing." She growled. ~When I find you, I'm going to make your life a living hell.~

Just as the assassin was walking out of the room, a powerful fireball the size of her flown from the halls. It made direct contact with the blond and shot her back inside the room, creating a large explosion. "Gaaaaaaaah!" The woman cried in pain. Powerful as it was though, she was still alive, and able to stand. With the explosion, many people would come here pretty soon...and they may put two and two together. Something she doesn't want. ~****...! I better get out of here!~

The room itself was a large hole. No walls and barely a ceiling. She carefully looks outside to see no one around. Once the coast was clear, she jumps out and climbs the walls and towards the ceiling. Then when the pool itself was clear, she jumps down and makes a big splash. Then she resurfaced, soon using her hair to dry herself off. With the hair itself wet, she could just say she was just washing it. Passable.
Oh and:

Gheb said:
Fun fact: Nix was the only lynched scumbag. All other mafiats were shot by frozen. Well deserved win right there.
I didn't do THAT much lol. First mafiat to drop was Ronike, and Chibo killed him via PGO powers. I shot Marshy and Steel. Nix was lynch.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah i knew you were going to shoot me. before we settled on killing mentos though nix was thinking about shooting you instead since he thought you might be a 1 shot bp, i shot it down as i thought thatd be way too risky, but he was right =[

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
nix played a really good game

barely read the flavor so eh

i think the setup was fine minus the ******* pgo. id also have put in an fbi agent or a mafia hitman. how was town underpowered at all? keep in mind we janitored the mason recruiter and the multitasking doctor nights 1-2. you guys mislynched like 5 times and were STILL in it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
set up was pretty good cept for pgo i agree. FBI agent shud be in more set ups where theres an SK. Some townie needs to have the info that there is an indy. Esp one that is one time BP.

2time jan is pretty **** strong.

SK's make set ups swingy. Town got lucky with 2 mafia shots, 1 mafia pgoing. Sucks for mafia cuz they played a good game.

edit: LOL the title is funny. I think Rockin was a good mod.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
congratulations to frozenflame for his win :]

sorry to my scumbuddies that i couldnt find my means into the game. was going through some things irl around that time. steel replaced me and he did very well so im not sure i could have changed the result!

rockin you still need to post all the role PMs and night action choices before most of us can talk about the setup properly. though i already looked at it after replacing out and you know my opinion (no pgo plz otherwise ok setup!).

the setup seems kind of big and empty, to be honest and fair. it is a very large setup but it doesnt seem like it needs to be as large as it is. i think it could have been cut down to 15 players very easily and would have been a better setup that way.

I knew Steel was a mafia... so freicken obvious. Steel you suck at mafia lol
this really pissed me off. now that you say you were joking its a whole new story; instead of going off on you about how you are completely wrong, steel does not suck at mafia, and you have no place to say that he was obvious or sucks when you couldnt pin him / see him lynched over mislynches, i now have to say that it doesnt look like that much of a joke at all. there is no room to tell people they suck after they die while you are only alive due to your stupid role. you shouldnt say things like what you said, because they can be interpreted terribly. before you sideways justified what you said by saying it was a "joke," i already became pretty pissed at you and i dont think your excuse of "lol internet sarcasm" does anything to change my new opinion of you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Chibo's night flavor said:
"You could barely beat up said car. You was a law enforcer, and beating up cars wasn't your thing

After dinner, the ladies decided to watch a movie on her hi-def TV. It was the Chucky Movie, made in America. After watching it, Noel was even more paranoid then before. That thing that attacked her yesterday...could still be around. Noel begins to walk to her room. Just as she opens the door again, she could hear the crawling of something...fast.

"Whos there!?" Noel shouts. Not wanting to risk anything, she went to her guns on the nightstand and turned around at the doorway, only to see a doll with sharp claws. There was only thing that popped in her mind: Chucky.

"CHUCKY!!!!" The woman shouts. She jumps all over the place, trying to shoot down the critter, but it was too fast. When it lunged at her, she did a summersalt kick to its face and it hit the wall. While still in midair, she fires onto the critter, piercing many holes on its chest. Just as she landed on the floor, the doll ceased moving. "Wooo...that was close..."

Just then, you heard some more walking. It was heavier then before. Not wanting to risk another chance of being open, she turns and opens fire blindly. As she stops, she looks to see (Ronike) slouched on the floor...blood all over her chest. There was no denying that she's dead.

"Oh my...!" The woman was on her knees, about to cry. She just killed one of the guest! The woman was tired, that's for sure. She climbs right onto her bed and did her best to go to sleep. Maybe this was all a baaaaaad dream...."
Take a good look at this everyone. Notice how Frozenflame's name doesn't appear, like at all. If more then one person appeared, I would've at least put their name down.

Marshy's night flavor said:
I-no was just done with her lunch. She walks over to Rachel, listening on who they felt was a threat to them. (Frozen Flame) came to mind. The witch saw the female walk up the steps, to which she follows as well. Once she was up the steps and moved around the corner, she saw (Frozen Flame) in the room with her back turned.

"I got you now..." I-no smirked as she mumbled her magic words. A ball of energy appears in her hands, and it began to get bigger as she concentrated. When it was as big as her, she chucked the ball of energy right towards her victim. It made contact and created an explosion within the room. Feeling confident, she slowly dips right back down stairs. The woman gave one look to Rachel...one that told that the target has been dealt with.
Notice how at this time, Marshy is nightkilling Frozenflame (who was NKing KevinM), yet you don't see KevinM in the picture. I like to keep the imagry as general as possible and keep the focus on two people. Even after the attack, it carried her back in the room with a large explosion, not showing or easily reviewing the death of Frozenflame

frozenflame flavor said:
After a nice lunch break, Millia Rage walked to her bedroom to change into her jammies again. Just as she exit out of the room, she looked to see (KevinM) walking back to her room. She couldn't help but sensed something emmiting from her. ~Is Eddie inside of her?~ She thought. She stealthfully move close to her. Just as (KevinM) closed the door, she placed her fingers on the door way to keep it from closing. Se slowly opens the door and rushed in, using the hair to choke her like she done with the past victims. Like the others, it didn't took her long before she too was also dead from the hair choking. The blond was getting frustrated. "Ugh! Still nothing." She growled. ~When I find you, I'm going to make your life a living hell.~

Just as the assassin was walking out of the room, a powerful fireball the size of her flown from the halls. It made direct contact with the blond and shot her back inside the room, creating a large explosion. "Gaaaaaaaah!" The woman cried in pain. Powerful as it was though, she was still alive, and able to stand. With the explosion, many people would come here pretty soon...and they may put two and two together. Something she doesn't want. ~****...! I better get out of here!~

The room itself was a large hole. No walls and barely a ceiling. She carefully looks outside to see no one around. Once the coast was clear, she jumps out and climbs the walls and towards the ceiling. Then when the pool itself was clear, she jumps down and makes a big splash. Then she resurfaced, soon using her hair to dry herself off. With the hair itself wet, she could just say she was just washing it. Passable.
This is what happen before and after the fire in said room. Notice how that the room was attacked, but the fire didn't affect May (KevinM).

this is pretty much the entire flavors in a nutshell. I like to keep the flavors general and fun, and wanted to keep said flavors in mind. If KevinM were to have been burned, it would've made Mafia killed twice and I didn't want that to happen. The flavor had to show two seperate types of flavor kills.

so...yeah, now to me posting up roles and whatnot.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You are Sakura Kasugano, a high school student and a total fangirl of Ryu. If you was ever to have a one night stand with him, you would take it immediately. As much of a groupie you are to him, you’re a pretty powerful fighter who can hold your own to some tough cookies. Even Karin Kanzuki, your rival, gives praise to you. It’s not a surprise. After all, you was trained by the great Dan and held a sparing match with Ryu.

You are town aligned. You have nothing much on you except your wits and deduction.
You win when all of town’s threats are eliminated.

You are Cammy, once a Delta Force Agent in UK, now a right hand woman for Guile. You also like to walk around in a thong leotard. Whether you wear it so you can be an attention ***** or a plain ***** is a mystery.

You are town aligned. You have nothing much on you except your wits and deduction.

-Yuri Sakazaki-

You are Yuri Sakazaki, young sister of Ryo Sakazaki. Your martial art skills are low grade, but it’s okay cause you kick a good amount of butt anyway. Makes you wonder if you’re really holding back.

-King-

You are King, the closest female to ever look manly. Hell, the name is even manly! You hide your figure from looking feminine so as to effectively work as a bouncer…and avoid cheesy pick up lines.

-Jam-

You are Jam Kuradoberi, master chef of your own restaurant…or what’s left of it. Yes, it seems like everytime you get it off the ground, it gets destroyed by something….whether it was evil or two ****** characters fighting within it. Alas, you make the best of it by selling off food in your self crafted mini stand.

-May-

You are May, a member of the Jellyfish Pirates. You’re pretty much the Playboy crew in another dimmention, and Johny is the young Heftner Heuges. While each of you women knows Johny, you know him the longest as you two are childhood friends. You are strong…very strong, as you wield a giant anchor that’s as big as you.

-Saki-

You are Saki Tsuzura, and you’re the daughter of a successful businessman. You’re usually a bit friendly with other people, but when danger is near, you tend to be more distant…so you could handle the problem soley by yourself.

-Chun Li-

You are Chun Li, an attractive police agent who’s main job is arresting the highest wanted criminals in the world (GTFO, Jackie Chan). When you’re not cuffing criminals, you’re at a fighting tournament, taking on some powerful fighters from all over the world. Doing these tournaments usually benefits either your pocket or information leading closer to the case.

You are the Town’s Cop. Each night, you may visit someone and investigate them to see their alignment. The command to investigate is Investigate: Player You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Taokaka – Special Townie

You are Taokaka, member of the Kaka clan and female warrior of the group. You have three things you enjoy: food, sleeping, and ‘playing.’ Your brain compacity could only handle so much. You tend to nickname people that you see fit, since it’ll be easier to remember.

Litchi Faye Li – Multi-tasking Doctor

You are Litchi Faye Li, The town’s no.1 doctor with kindness to boot. You’re a very attractive woman and get a lot of admirers from the patients and civilians. You’re also a great fighter, skilled in hand to hand and staff skills.

You are the town’s Multi-tasking Doctor. You have two separate abilities. 1) You can protect one player and roleblock another player (they CAN’T be the same person) by imputing the command Doctor: Player and Roleblock: Player. 2) You can protect yourself each night. However, you can’t protect yourself two nights in a row nor can you roleblock anyone. To use this power, the command is Doctor: Self protection. You win when all of Town’s threats are eliminated.

Heart Aino – Mason

You are Heart Aino, a young student with a heart full of gold. Your heart is so pure, you could easily make holy water. You’re always concern of others as well as being highly optimistic about situations, even when it becomes its darkest.

You are the town’s Mason recruiter. Every night, you can choose a player to join your masonary. The command to recruit is Recruit: Player. If you recruit an anti-town player, you and all those masoned will die. If you die or get lynched, the first person you recruited will be promoted to an apprentice, and so forth. You win when all of Town’s threats are eliminated.

-Blue Mary-

You are Blue Mary, a secret agent who’s been trained in the arts of ‘Combat Sambo.’ You’re pretty friendly with everyone, and since you’re a regular at a bar, you have a drink named after you.

You are the Town’s thief. Each night, you visit them and gain a clue as to who their character is. The command is Glove: Player. You win when all of Town’s threats are eliminated.

-Noel-

You are Noel Vermillion, a high ranking officer of Liberty. Despite you being highly trained in combat as well as with your guns, you’re still a ‘blond’ (meaning you have blond-like traits). You’re also a sucker for cute animals.

You’re pretty stressed…tracking down Ragna The Bloodedge, putting arrest to Jin so he can go back to the Liberty, and confronting the confusion if V-13, made you to the town’s Paranoid Gun Owner. Each night, you can either turn on or turn off your guns by putting the command Guns: On/Off. If you turn it on, whoever visits you will be night killed by you. When it’s off, whoever visits you will not be killed. You win when all of Town’s threats are eliminated.

------------------------------------------

B. Jenet – Goon

You are B. Jenet, the pirate leader of the Lillien Knights. You’re a pirate who has a sweet tooth for valuables and you’ll do whatever it takes. Even…no, not that. I was gonna say you would do a protesters. Even you know you have standards. Pervert.

-Rachel Alukard-

You are Rachel Alukard, the current head of the Alukard family. You’re like an omega ****** *****, but because of how many are below your power, you hold back a good amount to make others seem like they’re on ‘par’ with you.

You are the Mafia Godmother. When you are investigated, you will be seen as a vanilla townie. Your allies are I-no, B. Jenet, and Lieselotte. You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated or you out number said threats.

-I-no-

You are I-no, the witch with a wicked guitar. You have the powers to travel through time and space, as well as different dimmentions. You’re no ordinary witch, that’s for sure. You got enough power to really hold your own against all odds.

You are the Mafia’s Janitor. You can use your power to cover your tracks of the kill. Whoever you choose to ‘clean up’ the mess, only their name will be shown at Day time. You can only use this power twice. The command to do this is Magic: Player. Your allies are Rachel Alukard, Lieselotte, and B. Jenet. You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated or you out number said threats.

-Lieselotte Achenbach-

You are Lieselotte Achenbach, aka “Crimson-Eyed Criminal.” You’rea cold blooded assassin who’s armed with a briefcase containing a puppet with no legs. Using the power of your sister’s conscious to control the puppet, you make a fearsome team.

You are the mafia’s Roleblocker. Each night, you can roleblock someone by using the command Roleblock: Player. Your allies are Rachel Alukard, B. Jenet, and I-no. You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated or you out number said threats.

---------------------------------------

-Millia Rage -

You are Millia Rage, a woman who’s dove in the arts of Hi-Deigokutsuipou (AKA, "Six Forbidden Magics" ). Using the Sixth Hi-Deigokutsuipou, ‘Angra’ you created your hair to be the deadliest thing about you. Medusa would be honored.

You are a bulletproof Serial Killer. Each night, you must target one person to kill. You are immune to anything that can kill you, once. Once you are targeted, you’re a ordinary Serial Killer. You win when threats to you are eliminated.

1. Lieselotte Achenbach – Role blocker
2. Millia Rage - Bulletproof
3. Rachel Alukard - godmother
4. King
5. Jam
6. B. Jenet - Goon
7. Heart Aino – Mason
8. Yuri Sakazaki
9. Taokaka – Special Townie
10. Litchi Faye Li – Paranoid doctor
11. Cammy
12. Chun Li - Cop
13. Sakura
14. I-no - Janitor
15. May
16. Noel Vermillion – Paranoid Gun Owner
17. Blue Mary - Thief
18. Saki Tsuzura

1. Ronike
2. FrozenFlame
3. Nix
4. Cacti
5. Mentos
6. Ignatius
7. Macman
8. Omis
9. Mcfox
10. Xace
11. Dekuu
12. KK
13. Menounderwater
14. Marshy
15. KevinM
16. Batmansince1939
17. Gheb
18. Jungle

----------------------

Night 1

KK investigated Marshy

Gheb gloved Marshy

Chibo turned his guns off

Frozen flame killed Gheb

Macman masoned Meno

Bunbun roleblocked Chibo and docced Meno

Marshy used magic on Macman

Mafia chose to kill Macman (Marshy went)

Ronike roleblocked Tom/Steel

Night 2

KK investigated himself

Ronike roleblocked Chibo

Chibo turned his guns on

Marshy Use magic on Bunbun

Frozenflame killed Mcfox (**** you, Frozen. why you had to kill teh kitty ='C )

Mafia chose to kill Bunbun (Ronike went)

Night 3

Chibo turned guns on

Mafia chose to kill Frozenflame (Marshy went)

Frozen flame killed KevinM

Night 4

Chibo turned guns on

Mafia chose to kill scumfeever (Nix went)

Frozenflame chose to kill Marshy

Night 5

Chibo turned guns on

Mafia chose to Kill Mentos

Frozenflame chose to kill Steel

--------------------------------

so....yeah. Maf and sk ***** the power roles in two Days. get *****. XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this really pissed me off. now that you say you were joking its a whole new story; instead of going off on you about how you are completely wrong, steel does not suck at mafia, and you have no place to say that he was obvious or sucks when you couldnt pin him / see him lynched over mislynches, i now have to say that it doesnt look like that much of a joke at all. there is no room to tell people they suck after they die while you are only alive due to your stupid role. you shouldnt say things like what you said, because they can be interpreted terribly. before you sideways justified what you said by saying it was a "joke," i already became pretty pissed at you and i dont think your excuse of "lol internet sarcasm" does anything to change my new opinion of you.
if you knew me or my friends at all around here you would have likely known i was joking. i doubt steel thought much of it, im sure he knows where im coming from. geez everyone is really overreacting about this statement.

Take a good look at this everyone. Notice how Frozenflame's name doesn't appear, like at all. If more then one person appeared, I would've at least put their name down.
How am I supposed to know that you would have put his name down? I thought only Ronikes was down since he was dead. There was sort of a lot of grey areas in the game like this :/

Waiting to see all role PMs before I make any comments.
Nix was the only lynched scumbag. All other mafiats were shot by frozen lolololol. Well deserved win right there.

:059:
I shot Ronike

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh man it turns out I could have won at the end since the SK wasn't BP anymore :/
I would have went with it too if I thought there was a possibility of a 4 man scum team

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How am I supposed to know that you would have put his name down? I thought only Ronikes was down since he was dead. There was sort of a lot of grey areas in the game like this :/
I understand, as I've played in EE's spiderman game (He was the guy I got the PM flavor Idea from. Unfortunatly, his was more general then mine and didn't even include names). That's why I put the names down, so as to avoid anything like that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I want to give a quick heads up to everyone that is town that just because you said "I KNEW ____ was scum!" doesn't make you feel any better. if you fail to present yourself a case against said person or no case at all, you have no right. However, I'm gonna let the john slide for Frozen since he was approved by Chibo :p

Sakura = Meno

I felt like Meno did a good job. This was his first time playing as both a normal townie and in a big game, as well as one that isn't Newbie mafia. I felt he handled it well. It's shame that he couldn't fend himself off propertly at the end. Hope to see you in more games.

Cammy = Dekuu

the same thing said to Meno goes to Dekuu, but he's been a bit more quiet. I felt he didn't say a lot throughout most of the days. It seemed like only at the Near end of D3 and D4 that he was more vocal. I felt he needs a bit more work in scumhunting (at least, I felt like I didn't see it). Don't give up though, Dekuu.

Yuki = Omis

sorry you had to get a vanilla townie role. I know you wanted some awesome roles, but they were all randomized >>;;. Didn't felt like he voiced a lot in the game, but he was doing a bit of effort for town.

King = Cacti

Mad dissipointed in you. I didn't see a total lot from you and the fact that you was 'bored' with the game broke my heart. Will remember it next time >_>;;

Jam = Mentos

Oh Mentos, as usual, you did good for the town. I was slightly surprised you forgave Nix D1 and just...cast him off as neutral/townie when he said he played a bit of epic mafia. Now you know, 'No johns! contribute!' LOL. Still, you did a good job. Definitly one of the better townies in the group.

May = KevinM

Your broforce was good, but I couldn't help but feel the broforce was your downfall. Really, hard to tell, but the fact that it contained two mafs and one sk with a cop....eeeeeh. LOL I felt you could've been a difference maker had you lived that one day.

Saki = scumfever

Oh man, scumfever...you were really quiet in this game. I didn't feel like you contributed much or at all. KK had a good case on you as you posted a lot of fluff. Need to try harder, guy (but I guess this is how you play as a non power role player)

Chun Li = KK

good stuff. You did pretty good in this game. Nice on faking the N2 result. I guess your usual play style was the only thing town had a issue with. I'm sure it would've been a difference maker had I not messed up your flip. It won't happen again

Taokaka = Mcfox

First of all, thanks for filling in my favorite character of the game :D. Second, to everyone's knowledge, Mcfox had a very special role indeed. when Litchi (or Bunbun) is killed, Tao gets pumped up with revenge by arming herself with a one shot vig kill. She will personally win the game if she manages to lynch/kill the killer of Litchi.

Mcfox, you played yourself a decent game. I was so pumped when Litchi was killed....only for you to get killed that same night. D: That sucked. Still, thanks for playing

Litchi = Bunbun

Not much to say but I thank Bunbun for playing. I'm sorry about the family lost he had to deal with and was ready to replace him, but maf took care of that hassle for me. xace is not going to be playing any of my games anytime soon.

Heart = Macman

Yo son, you was doin your thing man. Those Mafs are hatin yo.

Mary = Gheb

You played...meh. I can say you played decent, but there was something sorta anti-town about a few of your D1 posts. You was originally going to be Mafia's pick, but Frozen got you instead. Too bad though, as I was looking forward to doing the flavor with yours.

Noel = Chibo

Chibo, I felt you didn't take the situations that were handed to you as serious as you should. There were many mistakes you did, even though you did it with the intentions for town.You tunneled in too hard on flavor, which is dangerous to do in discussion. Remember that flavor is good to think about, but it doesn't dominate the discussion at hand. Despite you realizing your mixup PM flavor, you chose to lynch Dekuu anyway. Remember, if you realized a mistake, and someone is adding on to it, 'lynch all liars.' Finally, then was endgame, the most important moment to think on. No matter what, you should always give both sides a chance to prove that they're town, even if you do want to quick lynch the other. never know, you may change your mind. Please don't ever quick lynch like that again.

Also, another lesson. If you kill a janitor, 2nd guess ALL name claims.

-----------------------

Mafia, my d00ds. good ****z. You all did a great job. I like the claim you came up with, Marshy. Nix, you was able to ride off surprisingly far in the game. It urked me a bit when you claimed though, as Frozen was right. I think you would've been fine with your mafia claim, as said, she's not really neither a badguy or a good guy. Then again, those bolt kills probably would've tipped you off LOL. Steel, thanks for playing, as you also did a good job. Ronike, you did pretty **** good. Shame for that bad luck at the end. D:

No medal this time though.
-----------------------

Froooooozen, the wiiiiiiner! Congrats man

Kinda surprised town didn't like, get at you for like...'visiting' kill targets. You kinda played like obviscum, but you pulled it off nicely. Congrats man. Wear it proud.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if you knew me or my friends at all around here you would have likely known i was joking. i doubt steel thought much of it, im sure he knows where im coming from. geez everyone is really overreacting about this statement.
"if u knew me you would know im joking" :rolleyes:

if EVERYONE is overreacting about something you said then maybe you said something stupid.

Top Bottom