• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok now taking the knowledge we know...

There is no Town Roleblocker. There is no reason for them to fake claim at this point. That means there HAS to be a Doctor as the scum's kill didn't happen on N3. Nix claimed Doctor and even said he protected himself on N3. This means that the scum had targeted Nix to kill.

Nix confirmed

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chibo, you're forgetting a key fact in your analysis: FF claimed to have been hit by a kill attempt on N3. If we are to believe his claim(which it's very hard not to), your theory does NOT work, because a kill was aimed at Frozen that night. Nix is not yet confirmed because the second kill of the night was targeted at FF.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Uhg I forgot about that...

And yea something was bothering me about everything with FF... So I decided to take a look at my night 2 result again. Here is everything as summed up as I can...

-I walk into my room and hear the noise of something crawling fast
-I grab my guns
-I see a doll with sharp claws
-It's too fast to shoot at and as it lunges at me, I summersault kick it away and shoot it in mid air killing it. The doll falls and stops moving
-I hear more walking, this time heavier
-I open fire blindly
-I stop to see Ronike slouched on the floor dead

I just looked more into Ronike's character to find out that she attacks with dolls. What I'm thinking is that I attacked and killed it's doll first and then Ronike.

Originally it seemed that there was two people since it never directly says it killed the second heavier stepping person and it only mentioned one dead person.

It seems I made a bit of a mistake.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Either one or both of Nix and FF have to be telling the truth to confirm what happened N3

Which means that at least one of Steel Mentos and Dekuu have to be scum or SK.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i'm positive FF is the sk then. you can't come up with a more convenient claim than he used, and now that your flavor doesnt say anything about him visiting you then i don't see how it couldn't be him.

vote frozenflame

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, here is what I think we should do...

I'd say the one person of the Steel Mentos and Dekuu group that we can agree to lynch today is Dekuu, especially since he seems to have been the least helpful and inactive in general (coasting perhaps)?

Night 5 -
FF do not look for your dagger - it's more important now for you to stay bulletproof
Nix protect yourself

That leaves me FF and Nix bulletproof

Unvote Vote Dekuu

You'll see what should happen

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
@ Mentos, last night I visited yet another corpse. I chose Marshy, and reasons should be obvious. He was the only claimed player who wasn't night immune. I thought he'd be a surefire mafia target not only because of that, but the fact that he claimed to be a tracker. That's a killing capable anti-town player's worst nightmare. Good thing I checked him too because yeah, I was right. Our non-mafia killer around here took him out.

Marshy didn't have my dagger though.

Your case on Dekuu makes a lot of sense. That is a pretty explicit slip. It was highly contested whether or not we had an abductor or a janitor at that point in time, and to mentioned a "janing" at that point just screams freudian slip at me. That's such an easy mistake to make when you have subconscious knowledge of the situation.

That combined with the coasting for most of yesterday makes me pretty confident that he's the play. I'll need to go back and look some more though. Lynching someone just based on that stuff shouldn't fly this late in the game.
i feel he came out with him visiting marshy (oh look, once again the person who died last night) just in case an investigative role called him out on it. and it's not a bad idea at all for the sk to go after the what we thought was the confirmed tracker.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
can someone clear this up for me since chibo still thinks ff's claim is legit. i thought what was clearing ff's claim was that chibo said 2 people voted him, but the "second" person was just flavor of ronike's character. i think i may be mightily confused and if so please clarify

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd say from the flavor you described Chibo, it HAD to have been FF who was the other person. We know the claimed night actions of everyone, and not a single other person says they visited you that night. Couple with knowing the only possible visiting role it could have been otherwise would be if BunBun had visited you AND been the target of the mafia's kill/jan. FF's claim is almost absolutely confirmed at this point.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
[GAME PAUSE]

>>>>>Resume<<<<<
Options
Controller
Quit Match​

-----------------

From then, the day then resumed like nothing happen. **** Mod is really loving his flavor

Rockin: sorry, just wanted to check on something real quick. Game can now resume

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'd say from the flavor you described Chibo, it HAD to have been FF who was the other person. We know the claimed night actions of everyone, and not a single other person says they visited you that night. Couple with knowing the only possible visiting role it could have been otherwise would be if BunBun had visited you AND been the target of the mafia's kill/jan. FF's claim is almost absolutely confirmed at this point.
i dont think you understand mentos, chibo shot ronikes DOLL which was pure flavor.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also since marshy basically made a random guess on ff visiting kevinm that night, which ff confirmed, and ff also confirmed mafia shot him that night, ff must have killed him. if someone sees this another way please say so but from what i can tell frozenkiller must be our sk

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Steel, FF said he was shot, not shot specifically by mafia. So first of all your comments are already negated because we don't know if mafia shot him or an SK. Furthermore, even if it was mafia who shot him, the fact that he claimed to visit Kevin that night doesn't mean he's the only one who actually did.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
and you're clearing him over this? i see where you're coming from but everything falls in place for him being SK

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
While I can see the other possibility(didn't notice the way it mentioned a doll first, not necessarily two people) but yeah, Marshy's idea right now is good. Nix self protect, we lynch Dekuu, FF goes nowhere and Chibo has guns on. Roll with it.

Unvote Vote Dekuu

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 6 players, it takes 4 to lynch

Frozen Flame (1) - Steel

Dekuu (2) Chibo, Mentos

Not Voting: Frozen Flame, Dekuu, Nix

Deadline is Jan. 5th, 2010

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No, I don't necessarily believe FFs claim anymore

not that I don't believe him per se, but he's not cleared in my book anymore

if he is an SK though, i dont know why he wouldnt have CC'ed me when I claimed one shot vig to continue to get me lynched.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Either Nix or FF are telling the truth, its one or the other - or both

Pretty much we need a reason for why there was only one night kill on N3.

Looking into the flavor now...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Night 1

Town was choked
Someone was missing (scums kill)

Night 2

Town was choked
Someone was missing (scums kill)
Scum shot (from me)

Night 3

Town unexplained dead

Night 4

Scum drowned
Town unexplained dead

--

This is really indecisive, I don't know if we can get anything from this...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Not sure what the problem is, lets face facts. he claimed to have visited Chibo....He didn't, added into the fact that he has been to multiple dead bodies just makes it too much to be a coincidence.

vote: FrozenFlame

So FF, who did you REALLY visit N2 then hmm?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't have to say in my night flavor that I was visited per se

I would rather lynch Mentos Dekuu or Steel tbh. Out of those 3 I've gotten the most town vibes from Mentos and I'm the most unsure about Dekuu hence I want to lynch him first.

If FF and Nix are supposedly bulletproof tonight (cause Nix can protect himself tonight) then I'm hoping scum or SK will be able to eliminate one of those two showing that they aren't really bulletproof.

Fact of the matter is that at least one of those 2 have to be telling the truth, so why ruin our chances by lynching one when the scum and SK can do the work. see what i mean?

lynch dekuu

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chibo, you're forgetting a key fact in your analysis: FF claimed to have been hit by a kill attempt on N3. If we are to believe his claim(which it's very hard not to), your theory does NOT work, because a kill was aimed at Frozen that night. Nix is not yet confirmed because the second kill of the night was targeted at FF.
QFT. The fact that I was targeted has even greater importance than proving I'm not mafia.

Steel, FF said he was shot, not shot specifically by mafia. So first of all your comments are already negated because we don't know if mafia shot him or an SK. Furthermore, even if it was mafia who shot him, the fact that he claimed to visit Kevin that night doesn't mean he's the only one who actually did.
Bingo. As a matter of fact, I'm almost certain I was targetted by the SK and not the mafia. Marshy was alive and still janning people the night I was targetted right? Yes, he was because BunBun got janned that night. I was attacked by someone using a fireball, according to my flavor. I HAD to have been attacked by the SK. There's no other explanation for the flavour I got.

i feel he came out with him visiting marshy (oh look, once again the person who died last night) just in case an investigative role called him out on it. and it's not a bad idea at all for the sk to go after the what we thought was the confirmed tracker.
So you're saying I've been pleading guilty all game just so I don't look bad when a tracker calls me out on where I've been? Why would I admit to visiting Marshy then KNOWING THE THE TRACKER IN THIS GAME IS EITHER DEAD OR NON EXISTANT? Your assertion makes NO sense.

Also, if I was an SK, why would I be afraid of other "investigative roles?" Most SKs come up innocent to cops, and if there was an SK specific investigator out there, how would me saying that I visited Marshy help my case in the face of an SK specific investigation?

Also, I completely agree taking out the alleged tracker is a VERY good SK play. So good in fact, that that IS THE REASON I CHECKED OUT MARSHY. Do you not recall my strategy for trying to get my dagger before in potentially is removed from the game? I've been tracking

people who I thought were likely to die all game and I've very explicitly explained why! You're trying to indict me for realizing EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID (that alleged tracker is a great night play for an SK) and tailoring my night play to ensure I maximize my chances of getting my dagger. How is that fair at all?

Not sure what the problem is, lets face facts. he claimed to have visited Chibo....He didn't, added into the fact that he has been to multiple dead bodies just makes it too much to be a coincidence.

vote: FrozenFlame

So FF, who did you REALLY visit N2 then hmm?
I have NO idea where you are getting this crock from. I VISITED CHIBO. Even if Chibo misunderstood his flavour and it doesn't confirm that I was there, it doesn't DEBUNK the fact that I was there. He said he heard an attacker and as a result fired blindly. He then happened upon ronike's corpse. Guess what? I heard those bullets flying and then got double teamed by some one slinging fireballs around. Why didn't Chibo see me? HE DIDN'T KILL ME. We've been over this. Based on what Chibo was told, he just shot all over and at the end of all the chaos found Ronike dead. That explains why he didn't directly interact with me.

Also, trying to dismiss everything I've claimed as "too coincidental" when all out contextual evidence suggests otherwise is absolutely ridiculous, ESPECIALLY this late in the game. Sounds like a VERY cheap attempt to redirect suspicion and undermine what used to be a well understood scenario.

I also really don't like how Nix was trying to compare his choices at night to Chibo. Being a PGO is MUCH different than being a Doc/BG, if that is what you actually are. A PGO can ONLY protect himself, and furthermore, has the ability to KILL ATTACKERS (i.e. mafia) if they come after him. Since he openly claimed PGO, obviously there's not reason for town roles to be targeting him, so he can simply keep his guns on every night and be night invulnerable for the rest of the game. As a Doc/BG though, constantly protecting yourself is NOT ideal play. If there's no reason to think you'll be protected, you should be protecting people you think are going to be targeted by night killers. ESPECIALLY when your punishment for protecting yourself effectively cuts your alleged usefulness in half.

Trying to reason away your non-committal, un verifiable, and horrendous alleged doctor play on top of trying to simply toss everything I've said and explained THROUGHOUT THE GAME out the window has me thoroughly convinced that you're one of our remaining anti-towns. Your pseudo doc role is just as "convenient, coincidental, and unverifiable" as mine, and seeing as how we actually have some confirmed night activity in support of my legitimacy, while you've lurked in the shadows all game, and now claim and act like you're confirmed, I've no doubt in my mind you're not town.

Vote: Nix

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
fine, ill go with dekuu. but if theres more than 2 kills tonight ill be gunning for you or mentos, maybe even nix as im not sure i can believe his claim and theres no way to verify it.

unvote vote dekuu

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
FF, the night BunBun died, was the night you claim to have visited Chibo, a town villager also died, as well as Ronike. The next night, one person died.....ONE, Kevin....and he was NOT jan'd....this was the night you "claimed" to have been shot. and the night you "visited" Kevin as well. This leads me to believe that you ARE a BP SK, and you were shot by the mafia that night, and you did NOT visit Chibo like you claimed. There's no way to verify that anymore. Originally it was believed you were the "second" person but it turns out to just be a doll of Ronikes. Start getting your night's straight my friend, cause your defense is falling fast. And Chibo didn't hear a attacker, he SAW the doll, killed the doll, HEARD Ronike, and then killed him. Also, the "slinging fireballs" seems to be a mafia deal, as with the people that weren't janned at the beggining of the game, were choked to death, and Kevin? he wasnt burned at all, only the room he was in, which you visited.

What contextual evidence anyway? I don't honestly see alot there anymore.

Non-committal and un verifiable? Same could be said about your role as well my friend. and your explanations are no longer making much sense, seeing as there are no longer ANY confirmed night activities that support your role.

But you know what, I will put my faith in Chibo this time, as he has put a lot of thought into today and tonights actions so until tomorrow when we can show everyone in this game the SK that you are

unvote vote: Dekuu[\B]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Throughout the day was just arguing between the host and the remaining guest that lingered in the Karin's estate.The three enforcers of Tokyo looked quietly at the heated up debate. They've pissed off Karin a few times too many, and decided to just stay quiet and see how things fold. They knew the important rule of life: never get involved in a cat fight. These women were all fighters in their own right and class, so they were more like 'cat warriors.'

"QUIIIIIET!" The room roared out Karin's voice, to which the women calmed down in silence. "Okay look, it's obvious that Cammy is both the problem and the main reason to these kills and dissipearances. I think it's time we do less talk and more action!"

Cammy had a worried look. It's to this she began to back up a bit, holding up her hands. "B-But...but...." The woman stuttered.

"That's right." Karin grinned, cracking her knuckles. The other fighters were doing the same thing. "Your butt is going to be the one kicked."

It was then the women ran down to the foriegin woman, who began to put up her dukes. The fast kicks Cammy displayed were powerful and quick, but they could only do so much against six others. It took a few minutes for the crew to turn the tides in their favor before over powering her. The moment she hit the ground, they hit her. It was then that Cammy laid down on the floor, badly beaten and bruised...

Cammy (Dekuu), Vanilla Townie has been badly beaten up

It was then that Karin ordered her servants to take Cammy to the hospital, so she could be treated. Once the task was carried out, the woman looked at her guest. "Oh...just to let you know." The woman said. "Tomorrow will be the start of the tournament. You all best mentally prepare yourselves for the worst. You're gonna need it to beat me." Karin laughed with confidence.

The ladies decided to go eat their lunch. Then, throughout the afternoon, they were left to relax for the day. Karin didn't have any activities planned today, for she feels the fun is now over. Now the fighters need to prepare themselves for tomorrow, if they want to win Karin's Prize money.

Night 5 has started. Please send me your PMs before Jan. 4, 2010

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Karin was in her luxurious room, her personal room, watching the horizon. Her espression was calm and relaxed. Tomorrow, she would have to face the winners from the small party she currently has. Despite this, Karin was confident enough to feel that she will win the tournament...and be declared as a very powerful fighter. One that won't be so easy to defeat.

Suddenly, a scream was heard throughout the halls. Not wasting time, she exits out of her room, only to hear another scream.

It was then she runs down the stairs, only to see several new bodies on the floor. The cops were down there, checking the bodies. The one on the right was a woman. They determined that, like the other, was choked from the neck. Karin could tell the woman was pretty grabby. That's why she was the least bit sad by her lost of life. She still had some of her money in her pockets!

(Steel), Mafia Goon, has been killed

However, there was sympathy for the other. The woman really did love to cook. She even tried a few bits of her lunches that the woman helped made the chefs. Sure, she was a commoner, but her skills in cooking were top notch. The cops couldn't even get close to her, as her body emitted some fresh electricity.

Jam Kuradoberi (Mentosman), Vanilla Townie, has been shocked

It was then the other three guest came down. "What happen!?"

It was then the hostess turned her head to them. She was, for the first time, silent.

They all blinked. They couldn't help but be scared and nervous. "Are you...alright, Karin?"

"It's time." Karin finally spoke.

"Huh?"

"One of you three is the person behind all of this...and I plan to know this...now." The woman then began to step back to where the three men and bodies were at. "Start talking." All the guests could do was look at each other in stares.

Final Round starts! With 3 people alive, two votes are needed to lynch. Reaaaady...GO!

Deadline is Jan 8, 2010

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I knew Steel was a mafia... so freicken obvious. Steel you suck at mafia lol

Though I was hoping that one of the nightkillers would end up targeting FF or Nix.

Sigh, FF or Nix... one of them is the SK.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok guys we have 3 choices here. I have every single thing planned out. Of the 3 choices, I'm just not sure which is the safest way to win for the town. All 3 choices have a better chance for the town to win over the SK, but all 3 still leave a open possibility for the SK to win.

Nix - present your case for why you think FF is the SK
FF - present your case for why you think Nix is the SK

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I visited mentos last night. He was the obvious choice seeing as how he was the last remaining claimed vanilla townie. Based on lingering reads and treatment from the previous two days he was probably the player who objectively came off as the most townie without having a big claim. I knew he was going to be targeted.

Nix has to be the SK. There's not a single shred of doubt in my mind. Most of case is right here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9210946&postcount=1105

Nix's claim is also every bit as "convenient" as mine, except I have proven from the day I claimed to be consistent with EVERYTHING I'VE CLAIMED TO HAVE DONE. I don't know how much more I can do to show you how legitimate my claim and associated play is. Claiming a gimped self-protecting doc/cop combo is a perfect way to cover up SK night immunity. I ADMITTED in the above linked post that my role is VERY convenient to claim if I were an SK, and the Nix goes on to try and dismiss that fact that I said that, accusing me of unfairly saying his role is "convenient" and not admitting mine is, when on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS I've admitted to how bad my role looks. Hell, I've admitted to how bad my night plays look. To try and misrepresent me as someone who's trying to hide what has been going on in this game is just underhanded.

Here's a MAJOR distinguishing factor between my claim and Nix's though. You said it yourself Chibo:

if he is an SK though, i dont know why he wouldnt have CC'ed me when I claimed one shot vig to continue to get me lynched.
If my "plan" as an SK was to claimed pseudo BP vig, why in the hell would I have let you sit around all game, and not only that, but be a MAJOR PROPONENT OF YOUR LEGITIMACY? Going the route of claiming vig when someone had already claimed vig in the game would just be a BAD SK play. Claiming pseudo doc is the much safer route. Makes sense that Nix took it. It gives him nights that he doesn't have to account for, and thus excuses him for his inactivity, coasting, and general lack of opinion for most of the game. His playstyle fits the coasting "survivor-esque" approach to an SK like a glove.

Last, and certainly least, flavour wise (which I know we're all sick of that BS at this point, but everything needs to be on the table by now) Baiken fits the SK role FAR better than Millia. Do the background research. Baiken as a doctor makes absolutely no sense. I can go into greater detail if you want it Chibo, but I have a feeling this won't really be a deciding factor for you.

Vote: Nix

I'm interested in hearing what Nix has to say, especially considering I knew he was going to try and set Me vs. Him up in endgame to throw a wrench into your "let the SK and Mafia do the work" plan Chibo.

Top Bottom