• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
If Dabuz flips Town and is indeed Cop, Team is Bardull/Levi + Most likely Werekill. Gova would be my 4th pick.

FF's last post did loads to ease my mind on that slot.

Jexs's actions at end of day have me leaning pretty hard Town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I can't see Gova being so dumb, his play has been all kinds of whack.

Hopefully Ryker can pin his alignment by the time we get to the decision

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
OP has nothing on needing it to be specifically EXACTLY that player's name.

Rockin basically has to be consistent with how he has counted votes earlier. If he accepted mispelled votes at any earlier time, he must still do so in order to be consistent, as much as that sucks for us.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Definitely Town:
Murderbush
Amidamaru

Probably Town:
Arcane Inferno
Potassium
Jexs

Probably Scum:
Werekill
Gova

Definitely Scum:
Bardull (On post-flip cop Dabuz)
Leviathan

The ONLY thing that gives me any slight pause is that I can see why a Town Bardull would hammer in that situation and make a snap decision to not die. I don't like it, I don't THINK he's Town, but I could put myself in that position and make the same choice.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Definitely Town:
Murderbush
Amidamaru

Probably Town:
Arcane Inferno
Potassium
Jexs

Probably Scum:
Werekill
Gova

Definitely Scum:
Leviathan

The ONLY thing that gives me any slight pause is that I can see why a Town Bardull would hammer in that situation and make a snap decision to not die. I don't like it, I don't THINK he's Town, but I could put myself in that position and make the same choice.
He had only ONE vote on him at that time, dabuz. I was voting him but I unvoted.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Definitely Town:
Murderbush
Amidamaru

Probably Town:
Arcane Inferno
Potassium
Jexs

Probably Scum:
Werekill
Gova

Definitely Scum:
Leviathan

This is what happened. Finger's crossed.

JeXs

Smash Champion
The thing is, why would town just hammer a claimed cop when everyone was still suspicious of the claim? There were even people calling for me to hammer. It just looks like bardull is scum trying to get a mislynch in while sacrificing himself.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
The thing is, why would town just hammer a claimed cop when everyone was still suspicious of the claim? There were even people calling for me to hammer. It just looks like bardull is scum trying to get a mislynch in while sacrificing himself.
To be clear, I agree with you, I am just pointing out the only situation in which that makes sense from a Town perspective.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I see what you mean. Why instantly think that the claimed cop is scum, instead of town that had his results framed. The odd thing is that he claimed that he may have been framed/etc after hammering Dabuz. Regardless of flip, BardulL is scum. If he were town he'd state that the results were messed up/dabuz was scum lying before hammering, to progress discussion. This simply aided his survival.

I'm also going to bed.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Also, this flip will help clear up Levi/Murder as well. BardulL regardless of flip is still scum. Remember this.

Dabuz has been voted with intent to kill, no gambits. Plus sometimes votes were placed on him while not technically including the HBC. He's as good as dead. Good night.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Here's the thing:

I considered that Dabuz was telling the truth. I was actually in the thread for a good amount of time after he claimed. But as I considered his approach to my slot throughout this entire game, I did not feel that he really thought I was scum. There was one post of mine that he actually 'liked,' that big ol' reads post of mine, yada yada. Also, he generally wasn't very steadfast towards my slot whatsoever.

Admittedly, it could have been pretty good cop play on his behalf for me not to suspect that he was, in fact, the cop, with a guilty on me. I kinda wish I could take back that vote, because it would have been better for us to talk it out. I kinda took the game into my own hands because I didn't trust everyone to not swing away from Dabuz, as it very likely could have happened. It wasn't very good play on my behalf I suppose, even if he does flip scum. I dunno. If he flips Town, and you guys lynch me toMorrow, we'll talk about what would have been the better approach around then.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also, this flip will help clear up Levi/Murder as well. BardulL regardless of flip is still scum. Remember this.

Dabuz has been voted with intent to kill, no gambits. Plus sometimes votes were placed on him while not technically including the HBC. He's as good as dead. Good night.
Wait, what does the second part mean?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(1) Leviathan - Murderbush,

(1) Bardull - Arcane Inferno, Bunzy,

(6) Bunzy - Leviathan,Werekill,Admidamaru, Protean (TRS)*, Potassium,Bardull,

(1) Murderbush - , Gova,

Not voting - ,Jex,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

-------------------------

a lynch has been made! The game is now in twilight.

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(1) Leviathan - Murderbush,

(1) Bardull - Arcane Inferno, Bunzy,

(6) Bunzy - Leviathan,Werekill,Admidamaru, Protean (TRS)*, Potassium,Bardull,

(1) Murderbush - , Gova,

Not voting - ,Jex,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

-------------------------

a lynch has been made! The game is now in twilight.
ew

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Definitely Town:
Murderbush
Amidamaru

Probably Town:
Arcane Inferno
Potassium
Jexs

Probably Scum:
Werekill
Gova

Definitely Scum:
Leviathan

This minus gova. Ran you're being dumb with your tunnel mind right now. Smh.

Top Bottom