• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'll answer the first after a reread (at work), but:

and why do you think scum killed protean?
This is a silly question. One kill usually means one kill faction unless we're dealing with a poisoner, a doctor blocking the kill, a roleblock (would that one work?), or anything else I'm not thinking of. Unless we suddenly have two kills toNight, I think it's safe to assume scum killed Protean.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We can still communicate with that slot.

@Protean- :

Vote Leviathan if you are voting us due to a conclusive night action.

Vote Amidamaru if you are voting us due to a non-conclusive night action.

Vote Jexs if you are voting us because of the NK.

Vote Werekill if you just changed your mind.

Vote Arcane Inferno if it's something else entirely.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll answer the first after a reread (at work), but:

This is a silly question. One kill usually means one kill faction unless we're dealing with a poisoner, a doctor blocking the kill, a roleblock (would that one work?), or anything else I'm not thinking of. Unless we suddenly have two kills toNight, I think it's safe to assume scum killed Protean.
Ew.

Maybe I need to look at wk again

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Greetings, I'm Zelda, Town Friendly Neighbor. I can target a player and reveal myself aligned with the Town. I targeted Murderbush last Night but was given a message saying that I failed.

Murderbush, reveal any facets of your role that would cause this in your next post or I am assuming that I was roleblocked.

I can use my power again. I think there is a good chance that some Townie Roleblocker targeted me due to the suspicion of my slot. I will use my power every Night Phase until it goes through. I am claiming this so Town can stop wasting time with my slot.

Scumteam

1. Bunzy
2. BarDulL / Arcane Inferno [one between them]
3. This one is harder. I would say one between Gova and Werekill if I had to guess now.

The first two are more certain. With Protean- dead, we are 50% on our way to having loud and terrible suspicions not gain enough traction to the noose. Bunzy gets lynched this Day phase, no questions asked.

Vote: Bunzy

Kantrip

Kantplay
I wonder why it was Protean over Arcane Inferno and Murder.

They were all kind of top tier in contribution + protown play.

Those hydras. :p

Werekill, I'm pretty sure this is the question you're actually supposed to be answering.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I wonder why it was Protean over Arcane Inferno and Murder.

They were all kind of top tier in contribution + protown play.

Those hydras. :p

Werekill, I'm pretty sure this is the question you're actually supposed to be answering.
What question?

I'm sorry if I'm not following along well right now, I'm tired as **** and looking at the thread inbetween unloading trains.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Greetings, I'm Zelda, Town Friendly Neighbor. I can target a player and reveal myself aligned with the Town. I targeted Murderbush last Night but was given a message saying that I failed.

Murderbush, reveal any facets of your role that would cause this in your next post or I am assuming that I was roleblocked.

I can use my power again. I think there is a good chance that some Townie Roleblocker targeted me due to the suspicion of my slot. I will use my power every Night Phase until it goes through. I am claiming this so Town can stop wasting time with my slot.
wowwwwwwwwwwww

either this is fake as **** or you literally have no ****ing idea how to play this role

the bold one of the most top lel worthy things Ive read in awhile

tell me, would you have claimed this on D1? And if so, under what circumstances?

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] If I target scum, the same thing happens. They are informed that I am Town. No, I do not get to communicate privately with my target should the power succeed.

2.] I don't like Arcane. I don't like BarDulL. I think their interactions are TvS (oh no, here I go setting up lynches again!) with a slight inclination towards the latter. Both of their D1s were about as bad as it gets, but Arcane at least attempted at some original scumhunting yesterday, while BarDulL mostly rode the waves of other players and laughed off any accusations towards him.

3.] I targeted Murderbush because I knew he wouldn't be nightkilled; his reads are bad and he has been pushing this Town face first into the toilet for the entirety of the game with no hope of stopping him outside of mod confirmation. He's loud, and people seem to latch onto what he says, so by opening his eyes to his wrongness I was hoping to make the thread more productive than let him continue polluting it.

4.] Arcane, you forgot option 3: You don't know how to analyze the use of this role. If I didn't claim, then I run the risk of having a Town Roleblocker continue blocking me and depriving Town of that information. There is nothing funny about the bolded; either I am lying or not and if it's the former, it will come out in time. I am linked to another role in this game (barring Murderbush having some kind of strange facet to his role which is unlikely) from here on out and I can't wiggle out of that in terms of a fakeclaim. I appreciate the condescension though.

5.] I would have claimed this D1 if I was nearing a lynch. The only reason I didn't was because I knew J would get lynched in my stead.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Hmm. I'm still not liking your play, Levi. For example I can't tell if you are trying to read Murderbush or not. (The machevillian thing for example, he's just town but still trying to manipulate you)

I would think that (the role that stopped you from doing your thing should claim) and whoever is linked to you should as well before we consider your claim legit.

We'll see how Zen feels as he catches up. I'll be out.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't make any sense. I never said Murderbush tried to manipulate me; I said he was trying to manipulate you (and succeeded. You never mentioned the Machiavellian thing before he did. Your his pet.) before. I have a Town read on him and I've said as much.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

Leviathan - Murderbush

Murderbush - Protean (TRS)*, Admidamaru

Bardull - Arcane Inferno

Not voting - Werekill, , , Potassium, Bunzy, Bardull, Gova, Leviathan,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

We can still communicate with that slot.

@Protean- :

Vote Leviathan if you are voting us due to a conclusive night action.

Vote Amidamaru if you are voting us due to a non-conclusive night action.

Vote Jexs if you are voting us because of the NK.

Vote Werekill if you just changed your mind.

Vote Arcane Inferno if it's something else entirely.
Please keep in mind that for every 'multivote' he sends me, I'm only picking the latest vote. Each vote that'd come from me would only be ONE vote, a post.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I meant you saying that to me. And I don't see how that is the case since I have been on you since right after Murder voted you initially.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
That just proves my point.

It's irrelevant to finding scum though. I'm not interested in spamming up the thread. Please vote Bunzy if you're interested in lynching scum today.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
It doesn't. I was suspecting you before he even posted the vote/case on you, which is why I liked his post as soon as possible but was waiting to talk with zen before voting you myself. Me re-reading only makes me go with my original conclusion. Unless you have more points to his manipulation on me.

Ok for real, out. I won't clutter the thread either.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
vote: Murderbush
^

All posts like these would be me voting for Protean.
I mean uh yeah this is totally Ran.
Why do you suspect Murder?

Not buying Levi's claim, there's absolutely no proof to it and I want him dead, however we have a full day to look at stuff.

Vote: Leviathan

@BarDulL What are your reads and why?

@ Lore Lore What's your current read on Leviathan and why? What do you think about his claim?

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Not buying Levi's claim, there's absolutely no proof to it and I want him dead, however we have a full day to look at stuff.
You mean the claim I could prove without question in time?

A townie at least considers the claim and inquires about it for the sake of getting information about it. Note the contrast between what I just said and Bunzy coming in here saying, "Nope, I don't buy it" without any thought put into how the claim could be used to help Town. I like how he's still playing the logical townie in his last sentence.

Bunzy is scum with a contrived scum read on me born of convenience. He needs to get lynched. Stop letting him get away with this obviously scummy play.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Unless someone comes in here flat out claiming they somehow stopped your role, I don't have a reason to believe you. You're my scum suspect, I am pretty damn sure you will flip scum, I don't want to give you another Day and Night to be scummy.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
...Actually, fine, you're right. I'm getting too hasty, I don't believe your role, I don't have a reason to believe it, but there's a chance i'm wrong.

Unvote

Kantrip

Kantplay
So Protean suspects Murder due to the fact that they got killed.

Levi is dumb if he thinks murder had no chance of being nk'd. That's a terrible reason to target them. There are good reasons to target Murder with his claimed role, but that's not one of them.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bunzy why are you wanting to lynch someone who can confirm his role?

He can confirm himself as town to someone toNight or we can lynch him. Simple as that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
wowwwwwwwwwwww

either this is fake as **** or you literally have no ****ing idea how to play this role

the bold one of the most top lel worthy things Ive read in awhile

tell me, would you have claimed this on D1? And if so, under what circumstances?
How would you have played the role? Walk me through what you're thinking here.

Top Bottom