• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't mean your image as a person. I mean your image as slot in the game. What I mean by this is that town will post when they want to not because it is required of them.

I could believe that you were just being open minded, to me it looks like you were taking opportunity. The transition just doesn't feel natural.

I don't believe the amount of posts you have later on will change that you're scum.
Fair enough I suppose, but I certainly feel like I'm posting because I want to. I'm not just coasting and only answering questions or anything.

I guess? I can't really argue against "it doesn't feel like a natural transition" more than what I've already said. If you don't agree with the reasoning/explanation you just don't agree I guess.

It's less amount of posts and more the content itself. I don't like being judged only on the first 7 pages out of 26.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Well I'm out for now. I feel like mafia is playing town like a violin. I feel that Protean as town/scum is a master at limiting content and making bad pushes. I feel J is quite possibly the worst lynch choice for today. Seeing as he is almost guaranteed to provide content tomorrow and forward. Plus I feel he is town. Him vs Pro is just like him vs Zen in Ryker mafia.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
For the record, I don't want to touch Zen v Ryker with a ten foot pole.

I need to talk to you when you get caught up because you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off from what I think. Preferably before night phase because I don't want to have to do the guesswork to fill-in the blanks if you die in the night.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Deadline is in like 20 minutes and I've only got 10 before I have to go to work. Let's get a move on. I can switch to J if need be but a decision needs to be made now

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Dude please stop cockblocking me every time I push someone. Whether you're town or scum it's not really fun to play with man. I'm genuinely asking your from my heart to stop treating me as you have been.
no. conform. at least for toDay. you've been absent all Day and are far from read up. you don't deserve the spotlight you obviously want. idgaf if you voice your opinions but nut the **** up n tell us what you've got. i don't believe in diverting to a third party lynch, therefore i am going to cockblock you. maybe if you weren't so ****ing shady that opinion would change. but if all i have is "we should change course to werekill," you deserve no support.

:substitute:

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
and then i scroll to find your case. i lack the attention span to read #3 but truth be told i actually dig #2 and feel that his direct response is actually really in line with it. definitely something to talk over with laundry.

that being said, imma go ahead and be stubborn. I don't want to divert far from the directions that toDay is taking. call it cockblocking if you must, but then ill just call you a cockblocker for not conforming.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
-.-

ebwop

gheb how do you execute this so flawlessly?

o also you're down for levi. swag. you're really really gay for your j stance but at least you're not being a complete piece of ****, so i digress.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
k caught up and uh nothing's really changed. welp

zen not trying to cockblock you but yea lets figure out what we're doing with werekill toMorrow lol

yeah

i'm feeling J more than leviathan but i'll compromise to leviathan if need be i suppose (that's not really what i wanna do but i'll do it for great justice) unless something cray cray happens

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
That is a real answer. There are only 5 people not resisting the J lynch. It's easy for a scum mate to say "yeah I'd lynch J" and then just vote Levi when it comes down to it. That is actively resisting the J Wagon even if they say they agree with it.
This post takes the word right out of my mouth @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

Like I said, at this point nobody is going to blatantly defend J anymore. Do you expect a scummate of his to show up now of all times and argue that J shouldn't be lynched? There's no point in doing so right now making the perceived 'lack of resistance' towards his lynch pretty much a complete null-tell. Then again, I'm not really seeing that lack of resistance anyway. The truth is that everybody who supports the lynch of Levi also resists the J wagon. Right now more people are voting for Levi than J, I believe. That may not be a lot of obvious resistance but hell it's enough resistance to keep J alive until toMorrow at least.
And for what it's worth, Laundry and frozen are the only people who have truly commited themselves to their scumread of J. Everybody else on that wagon is pretty much sheeping it and will likely jump on some other wagon again if they think the situation requires them to do so.

i'm feeling J more than leviathan but i'll compromise to leviathan if need be i suppose (that's not really what i wanna do but i'll do it for great justice) unless something cray cray happens
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

See? This is where the resistance is at: "I want J lynched moreso than Levi but hey I totally won't commit to it at all. I'd rather wait for a golden opportunity to jump the Levi wagon instead, rather than making sure that the J can actually happen. But really guys, I'm feeling J more than Leviathan. And don't let the fact that my actions completely contradict what I'm saying fool you!"

Still not sure why BarDull's not the one who's being lynched toDay. I hope we'll get to that toMorrow.

-.-

ebwop

gheb how do you execute this so flawlessly?
:059: is pretty smooth to type unlike :substitute: lol

JeXs

Smash Champion
k caught up and uh nothing's really changed. welp

zen not trying to cockblock you but yea lets figure out what we're doing with werekill toMorrow lol

yeah

Why are you voting for Levi?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 1, VOTING LIST
(1) Bunzy - Leviathan,

(4) Leviathan - Bunzy, Bardull, Gova,Admidamaru

(5) J - Protean, Werekill, Jexs, Arcane Inferno, Potassium

Not voting - J, Murderbush,

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynche
Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

J has been prodded.

Last edited:

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I'll get back to you on both of these D2 once I can read with a flip in mind.
Why? You should have hard town reads and idea about scum regardless of flips. It's D1.

Does anyone even read and analyze Bunzy's posts in this game besides myself? Because it really seems like he just comes in here, posts unabashedly questionable things that clearly suggest he is putting no critical thought into his pushes and responses, floats while others do the dirty work on my wagon, and everyone else is okay with it.

Please lynch Bunzy this game.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I do. By now I would expect alot more out of Dabuz. Ryker, if we die at night, please look at Dabuz/talk about him tomorrow, especially if he doesn't pick up his presence. I say presence, not activity. I know Dabuz is busy, but I mean his in thread presence. His thoughts, I am not getting any of that. Just a hop on Levi. That doesn't show the drive to wanting to find scum.

I (Ran) can change my vote over to J now if you guys need it. Otherwise I have to head out in a half hour.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
I'm tired of obvious scum being ignored in favor of targets who are less certain.
Does anyone even read and analyze Bunzy's posts in this game besides myself? Because it really seems like he just comes in here, posts unabashedly questionable things that clearly suggest he is putting no critical thought into his pushes and responses, floats while others do the dirty work on my wagon, and everyone else is okay with it.
Feeling the same way about Bardull.

Though this is partly - if not largely - your own fault. Had you legit tried to convince people that dabuz is scum your push may actually have gotten somewhere. I even specifically requested you to summarize your points on him but I don't think you ever gave me anything that made me agree with you ... if you actually gave me anything *at all* [I don't even remember anymore]. And now that J is as good as lynched you suddenly have something to say about dabuz that's actually useful and agreeable? I don't know what kept you from clarifying things a good bit earlier and you probably would have saved yourself [and us] a lot of trouble had you just said what you meant to say before. If anything you should kick yourself in the ass for it and not complain to other players about it. Step your game up and stop ********.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will not be here tonight for deadline as I am doing that whole north carolina dog thing for the next few days. But I can vote for whomever before 5:00pm PST.

Anyway, I'm so confused regarding J. Why is he not here defending himself?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This post takes the word right out of my mouth @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

Like I said, at this point nobody is going to blatantly defend J anymore. Do you expect a scummate of his to show up now of all times and argue that J shouldn't be lynched? There's no point in doing so right now making the perceived 'lack of resistance' towards his lynch pretty much a complete null-tell. Then again, I'm not really seeing that lack of resistance anyway. The truth is that everybody who supports the lynch of Levi also resists the J wagon. Right now more people are voting for Levi than J, I believe. That may not be a lot of obvious resistance but hell it's enough resistance to keep J alive until toMorrow at least.
And for what it's worth, Laundry and frozen are the only people who have truly commited themselves to their scumread of J. Everybody else on that wagon is pretty much sheeping it and will likely jump on some other wagon again if they think the situation requires them to do so.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

See? This is where the resistance is at: "I want J lynched moreso than Levi but hey I totally won't commit to it at all. I'd rather wait for a golden opportunity to jump the Levi wagon instead, rather than making sure that the J can actually happen. But really guys, I'm feeling J more than Leviathan. And don't let the fact that my actions completely contradict what I'm saying fool you!"

Still not sure why BarDull's not the one who's being lynched toDay. I hope we'll get to that toMorrow.

:059: is pretty smooth to type unlike :substitute: lol
LOL

can someone pleeeease cop this slot, thx

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Though this is partly - if not largely - your own fault. Had you legit tried to convince people that dabuz is scum your push may actually have gotten somewhere. I even specifically requested you to summarize your points on him but I don't think you ever gave me anything that made me agree with you ... if you actually gave me anything *at all* [I don't even remember anymore]. And now that J is as good as lynched you suddenly have something to say about dabuz that's actually useful and agreeable? I don't know what kept you from clarifying things a good bit earlier and you probably would have saved yourself [and us] a lot of trouble had you just said what you meant to say before. If anything you should kick yourself in the *** for it and not complain to other players about it. Step your game up and stop *****ing.
I don't care that you asked for a summary of points against Bunzy. I've been pointing out things the entire phase. You're in no position to be preaching to me about effort when I've at least succeeded in raising caution against the slot as opposed to yourself where you failed miserably to get even 1 person (maybe JeXs at one point? Congratulations.) to vote BarDulL or seriously consider him as a play this phase. That's not even mentioning how eager half of your slot has been content taking on the role of lapdog to mUrDErBUSh which has only distracted from who is apparently your most wanted lynch.

Consider this advice for yourself and get off your high horse while you're at it.

In other news, it's high time the headsman gets to work today.

Vote: J

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
That should be L-1? We have a few hours left, let's lynch the slot with more scumminess and more potential connections instead of J, please! It's not hard guys, just vote for this scum above me.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Actually, that was hammer.

Thank you for demonstrating further that you're not even actually reading nor paying attention to anything you say in this game. I'm enjoying your decision to wait literally hours before deadline on a weekend to try and rally against me; fake attempt at leadership and interest in getting your vote lynched if I've ever seen one.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 1, VOTING LIST
(1) Bunzy - ,

(4) Leviathan - Bunzy, Bardull, Gova,

(7) J - Protean, Werekill, Jexs, Arcane Inferno, Potassium, Admidamaru, Leviathan

Not voting - J, Murderbush,

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynche
Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

A lynch has been made. Game is in twilight

Last edited:
Top Bottom