• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I don't know about Werekill. Zen brought up the case, but no one else has really talked about him. I think he is as readable as dabuz. Everything else is fine. If Levi comes up town, I would definitely listen to more of what he's saying.

@ Rockin Rockin

J was hammered. Flip please.

J​
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Also, Bardull is slight town. I can see Gheb seeing his similar persona, but Bardull meta wise has the same lulzy persona. I don't think you'll be able to find BardulL scum simply from matching his persona, as I have been burned by that before.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
After the dance party, the huge observatory arrived at its destination: a planet full of yoshis. These Yoshis were much different from the ones Mario and company bumped into. Each of these yoshies have varied abilities, as well as more obvious strengths and weaknesses. From being able to run really fast, or being able to jump higher. Rosalina visited there so they could have their own Yoshi race. Midna, on the other hand, had a better idea.

One of the people were very new to Yoshis, and was a bit nervous by them. Minda offered to help, but as soon as the woman got on, Minda used her hair as a hand and slapped the Yoshi's behind, as one would to a horse. The mere shock made him want to run, and that he did. He litterally bolted forward with the poor girl hanging for dear life.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed. Rosalina saw this and quickly got on her yoshi to run after her, in hopes to calm it down.

Meanwhile, Minda was on the floor, laughing histerically. Captain Syrup slowly approached her. "I saw what you did." She said in a low tone. "I knew you'd be trouble."

"Oh, relax," Minda got up. "It was merely just a prank. A safe prank."

"Still don't like it." The pirate said as she grabbed her hair. "I should kick your ass."

"Hey, let go!" Minda, the imp, used her raw strength to get herself free, but the human was too strong. It was then she teleported out of her hand and floated right next to her, folding her arms. "Man, you people of light are all alike! No fun! No wonder everyone is miserable!" It was then she huffed. "You don't have to worry about me any longer." And with that, she phased into the shadows. She was never seen again.

J, Vanilla Townie, Has been lynched

Once Rosalina was able to catch the renagade yoshi, she managed to calm it down as well as rescue the girl. The race soon began. Of course, that girl that was made a prank decided to opt out of it. It was understandable.

-----------------------------------------

It's now Night 1. Deadline is July 21, 2014 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A new morning aproached the Observatory. Normally this'd be a good time for some breakfast, but it seems that won't be the case. Right now, the entire group of people were in dismay as they saw a dead body before them. Ashley didn't move at all.

Protean, layed on the floor in a bloody mess.

Captain Syrup made her appearance once she jogged to the group. "No sign of any clues." Captain Syrup reported. "Nor a sign of a struggle."

Rosalina held her head. "I was afraid of this." She said. "Not even one night, and we have a victim."

All of the guests were silent. A dead body wasn't new to them, but they don't like seeing it.

"Ugh...what should we even do?" Syrup looked stumped.

Suddenly, Ashley's eyes shot open with a light green glow to it. "We find my killers" All of their girls were shocked as they saw Ashley, who looked to be dead, slowly arise from the ground. Even though she still dripped in blood, she float off the ground without a care.

Even Rosalina looked shocked. "What type of sorccery...!?"

"Save it." Ashley silenced her. "Our killer is within these walls. We should find them and question them. My body can only hold out for so long."

"So...that means...."

"Correct." Once again, Ashley cut her off. "This is only temporary before I permanantly cease to exist." It was then she summoned her scepter and gave a glare at the group. "Let's use this time wisely."

Protean, The Restless Spirit, arises once again! They sacrifice their ability to speak for their ability to cast votes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

With 10 alive (and 1 in limbo), it takes 6 votes to lynch

JeXs

Smash Champion
Wait, what? I don't think I quite grasp the ability here. Protean can talk and can't vote? Or can he vote but not talk?
I think he's like a zombie in that when he's got NK-ed he loses the ability to speak for surviving another day? Weird role

JeXs

Smash Champion
Hey ami, talk to me about something. We can spam this thread.

JeXs

Smash Champion
IDK. I don't see how he's scum. Your case on him doesn't really mean much tbh.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
It's just odd to have a dead person still around, lol. I've never seen this role before.
You haven't seen an infinite amount of roles before because there's an infinite amount of roles that can be made. You never seen Town Amnesiac and you're never going to see a lot of roles.

Top Bottom