• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Barhouse Sleepover: "Hey Town, drinks are on me!"

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even with that being the case, I stand by the fact that I feel that he's the lesser of the two to have around in lylo from what we've seen so far, and I've found him scummier thus far. Regardless, I'll prolly get on a re-read here shorty and think things through and get back with an updated opinion.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Based on the input from both players we have so far I think Steel is somewhat more likely to come back and play the game than Jungle is. If Steel is lynched toDay Jungle will still be inactive toMorrow. If we lynch Jungle toDay there's a chance that Steel will come back toMorrow and we can work from there.
To be honest, I don't think it even matters whom we lynch first because we'll most likely end up just lynching the other one toMorrow. I mean p. much everybody agrees that both players need to die asap and it's just a question of whom we should lynch first and why.

The main difference between Jungle -> Steel and Steel -> Jungle is that Jungle will continue to be inactive either way where there's a chance Steel could be back.

I'm a bit indifferent. Both deserve death pretty badly.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Based on the input from both players we have so far
Reading helps a lot, frozen.

Steel has like 36 posts, Jungle about 16 I think. Steel officially announced to be V/LA for that time, Jungle has been flat-out inactive all game. Based on that I think Steel is more likely to start playing again than Jungle is.

Of course, I don't mind Steel lynched either but if we lynch based on inactivity then I think Jungle has to go first.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
id rather lynch jungle

i feel as though lylo will be stronger with steel around

unvote vote junglefever if im not already

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
forgot to post here :/

anyway, whatever. I don't like going after inactives. I doubt that both Steel and Jungle are scum, so why don't we go after someone who's active ToDay and then look into them tomorrow when both should be back. hmm looking at the deadline, I doubt it'll happen though :/

Unvote

Mentos, you should do that re-read :]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Junglefever (4) Mentos, Gheb, Nix, Tom

Steel (1) Frozenflame, Ronike

Not Voting: Steel, Jungle, Summoner

---------------

Deadline is June 22nd 2010 at 11:59 P.M.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Reading helps a lot, frozen.

Steel has like 36 posts, Jungle about 16 I think. Steel officially announced to be V/LA for that time, Jungle has been flat-out inactive all game. Based on that I think Steel is more likely to start playing again than Jungle is.

Of course, I don't mind Steel lynched either but if we lynch based on inactivity then I think Jungle has to go first.

Don't give me that quip bull****. How the hell am I supposed to know what you're talking about when all you say is "based on input from both players"? That doesn't tell me what specifically about their input allows you to derive the conclusion that Steel is more likely to be active in the future than Jungle. I re-read all of BOTH PLAYERS posts, so I obviously know what their input is. That doesn't mean I'll magically know exactly what it is in those posts that makes you think Steel is more likely to be active in the future.

I did and can read what you post, but it's what you DIDN'T post that made me ask that question. Don't try to make me look stupid when then information failure was on your end.

Your latest post actually somewhat answers my question. If you had said all that instead of just "based on both players' input", then I wouldn't have had to ask.

Also I don't understand why if everyone agrees both players are inactive and dangerous to have in late game, people are holding on to a JF lynch because they feel he is "more inactive" as if that made him a more useful lynch, when in reality, if they're both inactive, the deciding factor should be who we get better info from upon their flip. Does that like not make sense? JF might be slightly less active than Steel but IMO we learn A LOT more from Steel's flip. If no one is going to contest that and the points I put up to substantiate my belief on that, then why is JF still the preferred lynch?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Hey Rockin...you know Ronike voted steel a bit ago right? =P

Chill FF =P Getting a bit too heated from a couple words from Gheb don't you think?

Personally...I'd rather not lynch Jungle or Steel, as I believe neither of them are really mafia, but the fact is that imo jungle can be just as harmful even if he is town. While you may have a point FF in that you can get more info from Steel's death, it could also be said that you could get more info from him being alive don't you think?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
The fact that no one is contesting my arguments and just sitting on JF until deadline reeks of scum hoping to coast out the day and hope for me or someone else to just toss a hammer on JF in frustration.

**** that.

There's most definitely at least one scum on that wagon and I'm having a really hard time believing that JF is scum now.

Gheb needs to be looked at in a serious way tomorrow.

Tom indirectly defending mentos by portraying him as free from guilt save D1 inactivity and "being talked at weirdly by riddle" seems to be a little too much defense for a wagon that didn't have much momentum to begin with. Trying to kill momentum on a wagon pre-emptively as opposed to trying to get people off a strong wagon later tends to be characteristic of scum defending one another, since the latter manner is rather risky. Still not really leaning very scum for either of them, but the connection here should be noted.

Nix is still like, so town.

My vote is staying where it is unless we magically get a Gheb wagon going in the next few hours. I'll take an NL over this scummy coasting JF wagon.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
got back late last night, would have posted earlier but had a doctor's appointment today. i've read up.

I'm definitely going to be playing, i was playing before i left so i plan to keep it up. Jungle won't be back for a few days, and even when he was "here" he wasn't posting at all. Like i said he has done nothing to gain my trust and at this point in the game and deadline right on top of us i'm comfortable with him gone. vote junglefever

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Junglefever (5) Mentos, Gheb, Nix, Tom, Steel

Steel (1) Frozenflame, Ronike

Not Voting: Jungle, Summoner

---------------

Game is now in Twilight

Ronike

Smash Ace
Steel hammering jf to save his own hide? Never woulda seen that comin.

Ugh... This game...

Steel, jungle don't EVER vla out like that when you are in the spotlight like this ever again. Words cannot explain how disgusted with you I am. Replace out if you have a legit reAson you can't be on 1nce a day, which I think is bull btw

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah that hammer after an absence of a whole week was totally not scummy...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Were you honestly expecting something different? Most of us were pretty set on lynching jungle and it would of either been that or a NL.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why was everyone so set on jungle though? Ff made fair points on steel that no one really even acknowledged!

Steel, what the he'll man? Explain please.

Nix, why do you think steel was such a poor choice?

Tom, why'd you put him at l-1 when you knew there'd
be duelin lynches?

So frustrated right now...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel, what the he'll man? Explain please.
I... did? And basically what nix said, it's not like everyone was going to suddenly jump to a new lynch with deadline at midnight, and since it was basically me or jungle and i KNOW i'm not mafia, what else should i have done? And concerning my activity.. you think my absence for a week was a lie? Also bar one other instance i HAVE been posting once a day. So what is "bull" exactly?

I don't get what is so scummy about the hammer when deadline was tonight -_-

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm really not seeing the scumminess of the hammer. One lynch possibility hammering the other when the deadline is that night and they just got back from a V/LA doesn't really stand out as a scum move to me. Also, Ronike, I still hold that Jungle was the better lynch. Steel has been less active than could be desired, but Jungle has been straight up absent most of the game.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know Mentos, you've been fairly talkative about your position, which is why I didn't ask you.

I don't like that steel just dropped hammer without asking if we had any questions or what not. If I could, I'd kill him right now. I just don't like it

steel I don't believe that you went a week without Internet access at all. You knew when you left you were a prime target and that you should be checkng in.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
=|

Steel, I was hoping birthday magic would prevent what you just did from happening

You've just crushed my hopes and dreams. You are a bad person and should feel bad. XP

No but seriously laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. >_<

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Gheb, should you be one to talk? Your only reason for voting JF was to get him talking, you never really explained anything more past that and even you said you would rather have Steel alive rather then JF...so I really don't see what the problem is.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Your only reason for voting JF was to get him talking
On the contrary. I knew he wouldn't start talking in the first place. Which is the only reason why I didn't keep going after Steel over him. That doesn't mean I want Steel to stay alive though.

Hell, everyone can make a list :D
Steel, then mentos. 3rd is pending on the reread.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Lists can come tomorrow, nothing we can do with then today. Jungle I'd still like to see a list from though.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
No reason to wait for people who aren't clear on their scum lists to get them clarified now and post 'em. Anyone could be offed overnight so people need to make their stances clear so if and when they flip we have something to work with.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It wasn't just Syrup worried about the latest death. All the other women were semi worried as well. There were a few that weren't worried due to either having their own army or feel tough enough that could handle a situation like that easy. If not, there was always them bargaining. Bowser did needed Princess Peach, after all.

There was one person that wasn't worried at all. That was mainly cause they were sleeping on the bar table. When Syrup noticed this, it pissed her off. She went over to the woman and slammed her fist right near her, making a loud noise. It woke the other up near instantly.

"Heeeeeeeey..." The woman said almost lazily. "Why you woke me up?"

"Cause I got a fucking dead body that's younger then me, that's why!" The bardenderess spoke out in frustration.

"Aiiiight, aiiight..." The other rubbed her eyes so as to sharpen her vision better. "Just...relax."

"Why are you even sleeping? You should go in the room to relax if you want to sleep."

"I can sleep anywhere I want, alright?"

This tone and sentence made Captain Syrup's eyebrow rise. Why is every ***** in here trying to act tough against her? "Keep it up and you're gonna get burned."

"Try me." The rude woman said, almost confidently.

Before Captain Syrup could try anything, the ground was quaking. Looking at the entry way, a Chain Chomp taller then any of the women came prancing down. It looked distressed. It tried to bite anything that got in the way, but all the woman was able to dash to the side, save for the lazy one, due to her body still half asleep. It managed to bite down on her left arm, which made her cry in pain, especially when it chewed on it like a bone.

Syrup recognized the Chain Chomp anywhere. It was hers, after all. "Coins!" It shouted. "Put her down! Mommy wants to kick her ***, first!"

The steel pet, Coins, didn't listen. "Oh god, let go of me!" The rude one whimpered, to which ignored that request as well. It chucked her up and open its mouth wide. The woman flailed, but it didn't help her evade as she was swallowed by the mighty metal jaws. Scratch that...she wasn't swallowed. She was merely being chewed on constantly. Blood was oozing from the corners of his teeth. It was probably more gruesome to watch then it was to be a victim. Like watching a live animal within a blender, only the outcome looked slower. The victim screaming in pain was quickly silenced in seconds. Even after the monster blender swallowed, it barked a bit. All that was seen was the blood mostly stained on their teeth, and the bits of skin and organs left behind.

The captain merely looked with a casual expression. Once the deed was done, she sighed. "I TOLD you not to eat guest unless they either caused a lot of ruckus...or are the bill collectors." The woman ran this bar with a iron fist...as well as a iron companion. It was then she shrugged. "Oh well, what's done is done. Now..." The woman pointed at the same way he came in. "Go sleep outside. You had your snack for the night." Normally she'd feed him the usual steel items that was good for Chain Chomps. However, a bit of dead humans here and there wouldn't hurt him. I mean, no one likes assholes.

???, (Jungle), ???? has been killed!

"Anyway, let's just try and continue having a good time." Captain Syrup suggested. "I'm sure I'll find the person responsible somehow."

It took awhile, but the bar business was soon on its usual thing. It wasn't till the wee hours of 6AM that it was then closed. The women were welcome to sleep inside the place or just leave out. After all, this was their hang out. Tonight would be another bar night for them. One that went a bit more smoother then it did now.

It's now Night time. Deadline has been set for June 25th, 2010

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
(Right now, I'm V/LA for a few days, so I can't put up an epic flavor. However, I will when I come back on sunday night. For the meantime, Xiivi will watch the votes

Valentinia, Vanilla Townie has died!

Also, the computer where I'm at doesn't let me copy paste from some odd reason. She belongs in the Super Mario RPG: Land of the Seven Stars game

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lunch. Deadline is July 2nd, 2010

EDIT: Scratch that, was able to get up a picture.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Interesting, I got a different flavour this night. Rockin, are we meant to not know who it is...?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Oh right...scum list.

1.) Mentos...there's a couple of your posts that make me feel really uncomfortable, not sure why, could be the way i read them, could be the way you wrote them but they just seem sort of fake (I can go back and find them if you'd like =P ).

2+3) Tom and Gheb....yea, your kind of mushed together, mostly because FF pointed you guys out specifically before he died and I haven't bothered going back and re-reading....not much to read on Gheb though as he is kind of determined to lynch Steel.

4) Steel....just because your on the fence for me.

Summoner and Ronike i feel...ok in thinking of them as townies.

Are there any roles that can hide a persons name/role upon death? I can't really see that being a town or scum role but I can't think of any indy's that do that either.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A scum Jan Hides on nk, and I know of a twilight scum role that hides the lynch, but I don't remember the name.

Ff, come back, why'd you have to die? You were the only one I was sure was town.

I don't think steels the scummiest here, but I'm so frustrated with him at this point Im willing to go with him for a lynch.

vote steel

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm not the play and I'm confident I won't be lynched.

Ronike who do you think is actually the scummiest?

I'm most uncomfortable with mentos as I've explained multiple times and Frozen's points on Riddle's interactions with him strengthened my thoughts. Along with the lack of genuinity (is this a word) I feel from his posts he doesn't give us much concrete information that ignites discussion so a lot of his posts just act as fillers.

So, action. vote mentos

Top Bottom