• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

Detective Mao

Smash Apprentice
This isn't EoD so I don't know why people are being this hasty. Anyway, I don't have the energy to deal with this, we should make up our minds tomorrow about who to kill.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
This isn't EoD so I don't know why people are being this hasty. Anyway, I don't have the energy to deal with this, we should make up our minds tomorrow about who to kill.
Isn’t the whole game supposed to be about talking about who we’re gonna kill? :)

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
id rather lynch wiisp on the basis of lying about his claim later rather than sooner. im not tryna lynch him toDay
No but Swiss still would if he has the support. And he wants him toMorrow because toDay isn’t an option.
Don’t you agree that’s suspicious?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No but Swiss still would if he has the support. And he wants him toMorrow because toDay isn’t an option.
Don’t you agree that’s suspicious?
not really. he doesnt have support and has been saying he knows he wont get it so i dont see the problem?

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
not really. he doesnt have support and has been saying he knows he wont get it so i dont see the problem?
He’s literally offering to lynch him toMorrow instead of toDay.
At this point I think Swiss is open wolfing and his werewolf claim in all his lists is just true.

ExLight

Smash Lord
update
wiisp and SR townconfirmed until a counterclaim
gorf into scumreads, rhand into townreads, FF in neutral

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Rhand Rhand do you have an updated exlight read since your wall where you called him null?
He’s still null. Maybe a slight town read because of the realtiming now, but I am aware that I need to reread this when the adrenaline of the situation is gone.

#HBC | Gorf

He’s literally offering to lynch him toMorrow instead of toDay.
At this point I think Swiss is open wolfing and his werewolf claim in all his lists is just true.
idk i dont think anyone really thinks thats gonna happen, including swiss. he might want it too but he also doesnt wanna be wrong on his read. i mean i dont either

ExLight

Smash Lord
can’t yall just start voting me so I die and don’t have to play this mess

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
idk i dont think anyone really thinks thats gonna happen, including swiss. he might want it too but he also doesnt wanna be wrong on his read. i mean i dont either
I get that. Being wrong sucks.
I hope it is wrong and it kicks him off his high tower though. People demanding doc protection while being wrong are painful to look at.
And him asking to be copped... I think he is a good target, but he should be wanting his scum reads or hard to read slots to get copped. Wanting to get towncleared is completely anti-town. Cops should find mafia.

Oh and a bit of setup spec: there’s going to be a godfather somewhere. Scarlet’s role on top of cop and seer is too much otherwise.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Rhand I realise Wiisp won’t go toDay - but I do not believe his claim. If I die before him - let my words echo through your skull.

To be clear I’m not crumbing cop

ExLight

Smash Lord
People demanding doc protection while being wrong are painful to look at.
And him asking to be copped... I think he is a good target
HE ASKED TO BE DOCTORED OVER THE ****ING CLAIMS

He was a good target until he ****ing asked to be checked. Dude literally trying to put the idea of a redirector while if he’s a deflector he can just switch it to one of the claimed roles. If he’s some sort of PGO he gets to kill everyone. If Rolestopper he gets to waste everyone’s investigative roles; same for Ascetic/Commuter. If he’s a Godfather he gets a ****ing free pass.

Where in the ****ing world should someone like him be coordinating stuff openly like this?

#HBC | Gorf

i think hes a good target too. i think youre a good target too. i think the cop/seer are better for hard to read slots than raw scumhunting, so i disagree that its antitown. but i can see your point

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Rhand I realise Wiisp won’t go toDay - but I do not believe his claim. If I die before him - let my words echo through your skull.

To be clear I’m not crumbing cop
Good because I did have that you being the cop option in the back of my mind. Glad it’s cleared up.
Can we also agree you don’t try to lynch Wiisp until a possible cop claims or dies? (Or the Day before we hit lylo, but a cop should claim there anyways)

Top Bottom