• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

ExLight

Smash Lord
I would still take the lynch yes. I think I’m right.
with all due respect this is the most moronic thing I’ve ever heard in a mafia game

if he’s telling the truth (which he probably is because he claimed a ****ing open role with 30+ to spare in the day) you’re saving scum the trouble having to deal with a power role that might be protected

ExLight

Smash Lord
Even if he is town A revealed cop doesn’t have as much value. One redirect / intervention and it’s actively harmful.
It’s literally a townclear if nothing else?
And scum would still have to fear stuff like watcher even if they have roleblocker/redirector.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I literally quoted him saying he wanted Wiisp to claim. He got that and now he wants to push it even further while saying that if a counterclaim, something that would prove him right, should be avoided.

And I’m the scummy one?

ExLight

Smash Lord
You’re all completely out of your mind if you think lynching a claimed and uncountered open power role is a remotely decent idea.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
I would still take the lynch yes. I think I’m right.

Even if he is town A revealed cop doesn’t have as much value. One redirect / intervention and it’s actively harmful.

I expect he will live today given the people in this game. What I will offer is a 1 night respite and swap to Exlight -lynching Wiisp tomorrow to verify whatever read he then gets. But I think it’s pointless.

Hold firm
Wiisp is not a level 1 mafia player that would make a Day 1 claim that completely destroys his long term survival chances on a 2 man team. The guy has an actual working brain.

Vote: Swiss

You’re either just mafia (most likely) or a huge liability to town.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Swiss Swiss
Exactly how serious were u saying we should all claim? Cause I do not see how that solves the game at all
youve been playing mafia for a year and a half and you sincerely think a person whos been playing for over a decade will stand behind thinking we should all claim?

rhand said its not hard to read between the lines, i agree. he was obviously kidding. this angle is opportunistic

ExLight

Smash Lord
youve been playing mafia for a year and a half and you sincerely think a person whos been playing for over a decade will stand behind thinking we should all claim?

rhand said its not hard to read between the lines, i agree. he was obviously kidding. this angle is opportunistic
are you really going to bring the experience card to the table?

don’t be ridiculous
different generations of mafia, different cultures, different terms, different players

I‘ve met plenty of veterans that are just complete idiots. Just because one has been playing for long that doesn’t mean they’ve been learning/improving at all.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wiisp is not a level 1 mafia player that would make a Day 1 claim that completely destroys his long term survival chances on a 2 man team. The guy has an actual working brain.

And yet here you are swapping and trying to bandwagon me.

If he claimed vt he is dead, So he had to claim power role.

Ive offered him a day respite - where he will obviously cop me - AND seer can seer me -yet here you are willing to push me as a vote?
Bizarre

Scarlet Rage

Smash Cadet
Vote:Whisp]/b]

Whisp isn't likely town cop. I can't quote the right post for the life of me.

I am the town scientist. On MS, we call it parity cop. Originally, I was sent the label of detective, which I objected to because MS has a different role for detective. Y'all have weird names here.

I check one person each night. I get told if the prior person matches their alignment.

That existing with a cop is unlikely.

I planned on checking Chaco slot tonight.

#HBC | Gorf

who cares aabout long term survival if you think youre getting lynched toDay? the mtgs pace seems to implay that he really thought hed have to make a claim now. i can see it as scum that thinks theyre getting lynched toDay

ExLight

Smash Lord
I am the town scientist. On MS, we call it parity cop. Originally, I was sent the label of detective, which I objected to because MS has a different role for detective. Y'all have weird names here.

I check one person each night. I get told if the prior person matches their alignment.
WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING

#HBC | Gorf

Vote:Whisp]/b]

Whisp isn't likely town cop. I can't quote the right post for the life of me.

That existing with a cop is unlikely.

I planned on checking Chaco slot tonight.
uhh cop and seer are open roles

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
S Scarlet Rage there is a real cop in this game. It’s in the setup.

G Gorf and Swiss Swiss Wiisp was on the verge of claiming way earlier than this. And if he’s lying, he will be outed eventually. Pushing for that lynch toDay or toMorrow is nonsense. If you really think he’s telling lies, fine. Look for the other 4 evils instead.
There’s 2 scum teams with a kill. If he’s really a bad guy, the other team will probably take care of him anyways after that claim.

Top Bottom