• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

Chop Chop

Smash Cadet
Day 1 Begins.
With 14 Alive it takes 8 to Execute.
Day Ends Sunday 8:00 PM my time.
(So just look at when the thread was made)

Last edited:

Whysper

Smash Rookie
So what's everyone's experience with forum mafia? I noticed in the signup thread that there was some discussion of mafia and mechanics and such, so just wondering. I've played less than a year, mostly on my homesite Forum of Lies.

Detective Mao

Smash Apprentice
Oh my. There's something wrong with the bus schedules, so here I am, ready to go and dunk on the foes!

So what's everyone's experience with forum mafia? I noticed in the signup thread that there was some discussion of mafia and mechanics and such, so just wondering. I've played less than a year, mostly on my homesite Forum of Lies.
Hi Whysper! I doubt you recognize me, but it's nice to see you again. I think I also have a little less than a year's worth of experience.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Hi Mao! I heard who you might be, but I won't say more. Good to have you in the game. :)
Oh so you’re talking about us with your buddy? :surprised:

I have 8 years experience I think. Mostly on mtgs, recently branching out to many other sites.

Detective Mao

Smash Apprentice
8 years? That's impressive. How will such an experienced player react to pressure, I wonder~?

Vote: Rhand

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
8 years? That's impressive. How will such an experienced player react to pressure, I wonder~?

Vote: Rhand
I can react to pressure how you want. I can ignore it, I can OMGUS you, I can get angry because I am obvtown and you should see that, I can pocket you, I can use the pressure to get a read on you.
Make your pick :D

(a vote alone isn’t pressure though)

Detective Mao

Smash Apprentice
I can react to pressure how you want. I can ignore it, I can OMGUS you, I can get angry because I am obvtown and you should see that, I can pocket you, I can use the pressure to get a read on you.
Make your pick :D

(a vote alone isn’t pressure though)
Oh, no, don't get me wrong. You are obviously an obvious obvscum and I'm obviously voting you because of this very obvious fact. Obviously.

That does not look like a word anymore

Detective Mao

Smash Apprentice
On another note

I think I'm too hyped up for this, given that it's 120/24, and I just wish people would come online asap
I'll come back when more people have posted, as I don't want to spam the thread

Adios

Swiss

Smash Lord
Rhand scum

Mao town

do werewolves typically get a nk or just mafia

vote: rhand

@ff gord chaco who am i meant to remember here? just you three?
Is anyone approaching Cello/Swiss/Ryker levels or is everyone Adumbrodeus and below?

Ignore below

(1) 3DSNinja
(2) ExLight
(3)gellnick
(4)Scarlet Rage
(5)Wam
(6)Swiss
(7)Wiisp
(8)Rhand
(9)FrozenFlame
(10)Chaco
(11)Whysper
(12)Eido
(13)Gorf
(14)Detective Mao

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Lol Swiss Swiss as if you can get definite alignment reads out of that conversation.

I have no idea how this works here with kills. I played one multiball once and there both teams had a kill.
Why don’t you tell us? You sound like a Werewolf playing dumb.

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ respect the timesplitters avvy

I've run through the maths and it's better if we all claim our roles now and force good votes. The set up is stacked against us.

So let's all claim now

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Who knows who here? I'm at work so can deep dive in to this thread more tonight, but a good start for me is to figure out the pre-existing relationships between people.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yep Rhand not denying the alignment just my method.

This game is shaping up nicely.

Should start looking toward who we want to lynch d2 also

edit: spelling (sorry am i not meant to edit, wont do again)

Last edited:

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Yep Rhand not denying the alignment just my method.

This game is shaping up nicely.

Should start looking toward who we want to lynch d2 also

edit: spelling (sorry am i not meant to edit, wont do again)
You’re hilarious. I wonder what narrative you would’ve come up with if I had literally said “I’m not scum”.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Eido - anyone with a join date later than 2014 is a nobody to me.

I know this started as a bandwagon but I'm actually happy with a rhand lynch here

Swiss

Smash Lord
13 players, 5 bad guys.

3DSNinja
ExLight
gellnick
Scarlet Rage
Wam
Swiss - werewolf
Wiisp
Rhand - scum
FrozenFlame
Chaco
Whysper
Eido - not vanilla town
Gorf
Detective Mao - town

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
13 players, 5 bad guys.

3DSNinja
ExLight
gellnick
Scarlet Rage
Wam
Swiss - werewolf
Wiisp
Rhand - scum
FrozenFlame
Chaco
Whysper
Eido - not vanilla town
Gorf
Detective Mao - town
Uh what is this? Does this mean werewolves don’t have a kill and you’re signalling the mafia faction where town power is for them to kill?

Swiss

Smash Lord
BINGO.

I said Eido not vanilla town, never said anything them about them being a town power role.

So why are you so confident that Eido is town? No-one else here has a read on Eido except for you.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ohh Swiss' approach is gross, but he does come out looking better than Rhand, if that even means anything in regards to Rhand's alignment

Wiisp

Smash Lord
BINGO.

I said Eido not vanilla town, never said anything them about them being a town power role.

So why are you so confident that Eido is town? No-one else here has a read on Eido except for you.
where is this thought? I don't see it?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i started playing mafia in 2009 or so on this site. Haven’t played for real for real in a while but at this point this forum has gotten a lot more foreign, for lack of a better word. A lot of people from different sites/corners of the internet coming here etc

do werewolves typically get a nk or just mafia
questions like these are why we should public sample pm’s

##vote rhand

im ready for d2

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Who knows who here? I'm at work so can deep dive in to this thread more tonight, but a good start for me is to figure out the pre-existing relationships between people.
swiss, ff, Chaco and i know each other from having been here for over 10 years and the rest are pretty much randos to me.

Whysper Whysper can die too but I wanna see what your read is on rhand based off this page

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
BINGO.

I didn't say that. I asked why you think it's a good idea to flag him as not VT.

We're playing multiball. There's no way I can be confident that anyone is town. Even if you really believed that I am not.

You're outed now: your attack on me is fake. You're too eager to jump at nothing.

Vote: Swiss

Top Bottom