• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia All Stars: In the end, it was Nothing Special

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yea kiki games are great.

I did think LL was scum at the end there despite my strong town read of him early on. Like kiki said, the fact that you did literally nothing the entire game just made you scummy.

This game is just another example of why scumhunting trumps night action. Though to be honest, I really did think you guys had it in the bag with that doc/watch/mason combo and I'm not sure if as town I would have been any different. I underestimated kiki's balancing ability.

This must have been a pretty hard game to balance, due to the possibility of so many kills in one night. 3 nkers + arsonist!? (that could generate multiple kills in one night) So I guess it was fair to give mafia 4 people so that it wouldn't be so swingy and mafia wouldn't be boned because of kills early on (which is exactly what I thought happened.)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, I seriously had some bad luck. Stalker detecting me and Firefighter revealing on D2 pretty much made it impossible to win. X1-12 should've been lynched though! Town stalker is bull.
I also think the game was a bit in town's favor [by numbers it was pretty even but I think town had more useful powers overall] but not by much. Either way, I really felt that town was supposed to win and I think they would've won had it not been for the uneccesary amount of claims. I hope this is a lecture to some people who think they can claim whenever they're in trouble - mafia is not a game of self-preservation.

Was fun while I lasted.

:059:

X1-12

Smash Champion
GGs all, especially Zen *Brofists*

am gonna be enjoying my gold dice

Oh, and thanks for hosting/designing, as always, KiKi. So long as you are hosting games on SWF, I will be playing games on SWF.

Good game to Zen and X1 as well, even if I had your scent for a while there. I wonder if playing Bioware together and my postgame comments gave X1 any idea of how to handle me/bein' scum in general for this go 'round. I believe I said something to KiKi about how if X1 is mafia he's playing leaps and bounds above his play in Bioware, almost verbatim, so there's that. As for Zen, well, you were my oldest scum read, so congratulations are in order for even surviving this long. Can't say much about your play itself, as it generally looked pretty scummy to me, but as KiKi said your play on the last Day (and some of the prior Day) was solid and actually townie-looking.

Riding your actual roles to the end was pretty slick. That's the kind of fun madness that you'll only find in a KiKi game.

Thanks alot bro, and yeah, I read end-game Bioware again and was trying to think how you would think. I actually posted in the QT that you would give me town cred for claiming a role that was originally mafia.

scum QT http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/ZRaAEF6hj7Bx

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Thank for the analysis, KK.

I would have hands down given MVP to J. His obvious towniness should have lynched D1 and his death caused the course for the rest of the game.

I really enjoyed the game...until OS threw his temper tantrum. His childish threats to post his mod PM to get his way, especially after he had a problem in FF6 with a player posting his QT, really made me lose a lot of interest in the game.

Here's the QT for my mason: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/4MxXXcHKscade

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank for the analysis, KK.

I would have hands down given MVP to J. His obvious towniness should have lynched D1 and his death caused the course for the rest of the game.
Eh wha? How in the world could you argue for giving MVP to a player on the losing faction who died N1 because he was just super aggro? That's not MVP play hahaha

Me in Mafia QT said:
Oh and if the reason our kill didn't go through and someone elses did is because KiKi is using the contract hitman role from Scum Wars Mafia I swear I will rage. Jus' sayin'. XP
*sigh of relief* Thank you KiKi for not making me bleed from the eyes. ^_^

GGz to all. Great ****in' work Zen and X1, I told you not to give up! =D Things were lookin' mad ****ty when I went out but yeah, you guys put in some damn good work and it paid off. This is a result I like to see. =)

Macman being an SK and offing me makes more sense now. I was seriously wtffffffffing when I died thinking it was a vig who offed me, since I didn't think my play at that point was anywhere near scummy enough to warrant a vigging considering the other options. SK picking me makes more sense though, esp. since it was Mac and he's a big meanie who clearly hates me. D=

KiKi, I'm pretty impressed that you managed to build an 11 town v 6 anti town game and have it not be crazy swingy and actually pretty well balanced. Just a really impressive setup overall. Well done KiKi, I must say.

Really wish I couldn't lived longer in this game, it looked hella fun through and through.

X1-12

Smash Champion
As always, if you died early or didn't say much, I may not have a shoutout for you, sorry.

Zen: Absolute dude, good call on the getting watched as Doctor malarkey, I never thought it would work out but it did in the end.

J: I did actually want you alive for longer but FF made us kill you, sorry bro!

GLG: I can't believe I got away with not getting you lynched, but I wanted that Jan off and it worked out alright in the end.

FrozenFlame: thanks for replacing into the scumteam, it was nice to have a veteran around, shame you died

Gheb: Hurr Durr. lol, my scummates were telling me not to claim against you but I just went for it, it was good fun.

Praxis: well played, especially not claiming your role when OS had his tantrum

EE: Thanks for replacing in, and good game, I don't blame you for going with the night action results because it did look a lot like there was going to be only 1 scum left after mac's flip

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Kirby King
Do you know that that's the first real useful analysis of my play since Xiivi gave me tips way back around tree stump mafia? I'll try to keep it in mind. Although, I think I tunneled more than usual due to the antagonization by OS and Zen (one of them was scum, the other... ARGH)

@town in general
Sorry for having to replace out, but I had next to no internet access on vacation, (and I was finishing grad school applications right before vacation, so I couldn't access it then), and Kirby King just couldn't let me be V/LA for that long. Big thanks to EE for making it work out.

@Overswarm
Remind me to just start pushing a policy lynch on you. Undercutting my authority, prod dodging except for the occasional barrage of insults (directed at me), and letting a semi-lurking mafiat direct your vote instead of extremely obv-town J or (*gasp*) actually keeping up with the thread?!?

@Zen
Please, PLEASE don't try dissuading me from a lynch like that when you're town. It's the reason I thought you and Overswarm were scum (well, just one of many reasons regarding overswarm), and just made me tunnel even more.

@J
Can I say MVP? Excellent game. I was really bummed seeing you dead D2.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Nicholas1024Your real problem is that you're a massive tunneler, and that really hurts you even when you happen to be right. You lose credibility for not being willing to consider that you might be wrong, and since you are so often, in fact, wrong, no one ever has any reason to think you're right (even when you are). And to be honest, statistically speaking that reasoning probably works out in the long run--you got stuck on anyone you thought skimmed the thread and never let go; refuting doesn't help because historically you don't admit you're wrong anyway. You don't catch scum by going "aha, you skimmed, I caught you!" It's not like you were the only one doing it, but you didn't let go when people like J did. And then there was all the hemming and hawing over whether to lynch LL or GLG D1--all that going back and forth pretty much lost you any credit I think you could've claimed by being right about GLG in the first place, because you didn't really commit to either case.
@Overswarm
Remind me to just start pushing a policy lynch on you. Undercutting my authority, prod dodging except for the occasional barrage of insults (directed at me), and letting a semi-lurking mafiat direct your vote instead of extremely obv-town J or (*gasp*) actually keeping up with the thread?!?

ahem.......

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I know, but I strongly hold that the validity of an argument should not be nullified by who's presenting it. Obviously I'll listen a lot more to EE or Cello then I will regarding most players, but I'll still listen to worse players as well. To have my arguments completely disregarded only because I was the one presenting them really, REALLY infuriated me.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Well then instead of just proving yourself to be as bad as you are now, try presenting your arguments in a better, more logical way. Accepting criticism when it happens and don't get tunnel-vision

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Kirby King: Tyvm for hosting this, it was a great game and good fun; I liked the little touches of writing "Blue Shell'd" in the title when Bowser Jr. died etc. The flavour was a good idea and the mechanics worked well. Overall a fun game to play

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well let's do some shoutouts! There's one for everyone! :D

5. X1-12 (The Ghostfaced Killer, TV-Allstar Mafia -- stalker, mafia)

Gah, upset you guys killed me cuz I wanted to start D2 with a GLG lynch of course but then the next day I played to come after you X1-12 dude. There were actually 2 points that I found interesting and when you flat out denied a BSL lynch that was definite it shot off alarms in my head because he was obviously the scummiest member. Good job though X1-dude! I was really tempted to make a post in Twilight about my feelings on you but I never did. Sad I didn't because I died. Def MVP winner =D

17. Zεη (Manú River, Nothing Special Mafia -- doctor, mafia)

Dude Mafia again?! Really? Gaaaah. Anyways you played really well but once you claimed Doc. I was like ".....Zen i'm going to kill you after endgame. Just sayin" But then you flip Mafia Doctor and it all makes sense. I wasn't expecting you popping Mafia till Swords flipped Doc. Then I knew you had to be scum. However what can I do from my underground casket? :laugh: Good job dude! You deserve your MVP win.

Dead

1. Marc (Russell Franklin, Samuel L. Jackson Mafia -- unknown one-post time bomb, town), died Day 1

Duuuuuuuuude you were legit as heck to play with! :D

14. Scamp replaces Xatres (Mafia roleblocker, Newbie Mafia 2 -- roleblocker, town), killed Night 1

Sad you replaced into a position you died in ^^" Didn't really see anything of Xatres.

12. J (?? -- ?? Triceratops, DINOMAFIA -- plant-eater, town), killed Night 1

Yaaaaaay for you! This was your best game yet :3 sad your faction couldn't win but you'll do better next time!

6. giraffelasergun replaces BSL replaces GorditoBoy69 (Jill, Mafia Barhouse Sleepover -- janitor, mafia), lynched Day 2

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalled it soooo bad. Haha I'm so happy I was right even after dieing. Kindof not surprised at your flip whatsoever. Glad ya got lynched the next day after you escaped the gallows D1 grrr haha. Good game though =D

16. Blue Yoshi (Ed Hicks, Tomafia -- plain citizen, town), killed NIght 2

=o When you died during the N2 I kindof had forgotten you after D1. Sorry for co-tunneling you D1 but eeeh it ended up working a bit I guess. Good game!

3. frozenflame751 replaces vVv ChiboSempai (Gaston, Disney Mafia -- goon, mafia), killed Night 2

Don't really have much to comment on ya since you were lurky D2. Though I have to agree with ya. I, in no way, deserve MVP. Even if town won. If town were to win, Praxis/Tanny deserved it toooons more. I will disagree with ya on a point you said on me though. I'm 100% happy the way I played this game and no it wasn't over-aggro but whatevers maybe someday you'll like my play in a game :D. Though you have to admit, my death was pretty key to what happened with the town. I didn't deserve MVP cuz I died N1 ;_;

2. Gheb_01 (Shaq the Arsonist, Shaq Mafia -- arsonist, independent), lynched Day 3

Why did I get indie vibe from you? Ah wellz you played good but D3 it started to unfold and you got really defensive. I marked down somewhere that it was weird you were dwelling on character mechanics D1 and being both anti-town but anti-mafia as well so that's what set me off a bit. Honestly I wouldn't have followed it up. However good god arsonist is a scary PR. Once you claimed that you had to die no matter even though you tried to bargain priming who the town wanted is when you needed to go.

9. mentosman8 (Volcano Taco, Taco Mafia -- shrink, town), killed NIght 3

Didn't really see much of you this game D: Though I did like pretty much all of your posts that you did say so you played a good game! :D

15. SwordsRbroken (Hush, Batma(n)fia 2 -- vengeful doctor, town), lynched Day 4

Whyyyyyyyyyy didn't you protect me? -sad face- Ah well you were very weird this game but still nonetheless good game. Glad my town gut read was on the money. Kindof called vig, wasn't expecting Doctor. Like AT ALL. Kindof funny that I said for the Vig to kill you and you were the vig haha.

13. Praxis (The guy from Memento, Totally Normal Mafia -- anterograde amnesiac, town), killed Night 4

OMG it's Praxis! Can I have your autograph?!?!?! Man dude sooo happy my holding hand buddy was sooo cool/good. You did fantastic this game! And woooow so you were the cop? Epiiiiiic. Best townie right here. You continued exactly what I started and that made me happy. :D When you got NK'd and it revealed the people you investigated AND their results I was like "Oh my......PRAXIS!!! Yeeees!" Great move and <3 ya mucho.

7. Sephiroths Masamune (Hornet Man, MegaMafia -- watcher, town), killed Night 4

Ack Sephy died D: sad but kindof expected since you were protecting Tanny. However that's the way to cookie crumbles. Weird you claimed so early but great call watching me considering what happened as an affect of that. Good job Sephy!

8. Macman (Bowser Jr., Mario Kart Mafia -- serial killer/tracker, independent), lynched Day 5

Macman :D.....didn't really see much of you haha sorry bro but when it came to you being lynched I was like "hmmmmm wonder how this would turn out." You got an awesome role though =o Good game!

4. Overswarm (Shaq the Firefighter, Shaq Mafia -- firefighter, town), killed Night 5

*staaaaaaaaaaare* OS dude what was with the trying to kill Praxis and then the beloved Tanny? D: Seriously I was like "nooooo OS ;_; Don't do that!" You let scum manipulate you D1 and then started going after the wrong people and throwing a fit if no one listened to ya. Ah wellz we all have those games. Good game nonetheless though! Kindof happy I got to play with someone who has modded like a couple of the games I was in finally and see how he played. =D You did have town's best intention at heart so I believe you did all good nonetheless. Just don't threaten with petty stuff >_<" hurts your cause.

18. Tandora replaces Ryker (The Burglar, Spider-Manifa -- mason leader, town), killed Night 5

*sniffle* Why'd you have to die?! Man Ms. Tanny, you had this game going along with Praxis and I was soooo happy you had been mason'd together. I would have loved being in a mason with you and we could've done some damage. You did a good job backing off the heat that got thrown at you. Same with Praxis, Fantastic job and def deserved MVP if Town won. Silly girl though, I don't deserve MVP =P. Why can't I play a game with you without dieing pre-maturely?! Haha well with this game we became friends so I'm happy.

10. Evil Eye replaces Nicholas1024 (Señor Chang, Community Mafia -- vanilla townie, town), killed in endgame

Nich - You played questionably D1 but meh what more can I say *shrug* Good game nonetheless though! Maybe less anger/tunnelyness? Idk ;D
EE - Maaaan you were superb with your town play the only thing that scared me was that you could have been a godfather. Otherwise you played so well and did great! Easily became my 3rd fav townie. Sad I couldn't play with ya. Though don't attack Tanny next time or ima clonk you.

11. Lionel Luthor (Bomb, Bad Idea Mafia -- bomb, town), killed in endgame

You made it to endgame? o_o Holy cow good job Teran! :D Well kindof upsetting you weren't actually a bomb but meh what can ya do. Besides you lurked the entire game after your 15 seconds of fame D1. Good game!

I loved this game to death and it is already up there on one of my most favorite played game ever. So glad I signed up even though at first it intimidated me for being my first large game. I regret absolutely NOTHING I did this game and that is the first time ever. The only thing I regret is not calling my suspicion on X1-12/GLG-BSL but *shrug* what can ya do? I found 1 scum and made a case. Soooo funny that GLG got caught visiting my body. Like my goodness I was laughing so hard. "Okay so now he has all the scummy behaviour from D1 PLUS he was found seeing my dead body.....life is pretty sweet in the underworld." Then the days just started to get more and more confusing for me to follow. OS calling both Praxis and Tanny out sent me through a loop. EE's replacing in did great for the town. Gheb being lynched was good. I just loved reading this game as well as playing in it. With this game I also began talking to more people on aim and got to more of the players which is awesome because now I talk to them more :D. So much fun this game

@KiKi: Thank you so much for hosting this game and letting me play in it. The set-up was so cool to unfold and I eagerly waited each death scene to come. It was so unique to see the title changed to those who died. Sad I couldn't play in your game more than I did.

Why do people keep saying I should be MVP >_<"?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just finished reading the Mafia QT.

Hahahahaha, FF your funny. :3 Like extrememly. I see your frustration but eh whatever. Our play-styles mesh. No biggie at all~

Fav line out of that entire QT,

"wtfffffff at having to keep J alive he's so ****ing annoying with his walls of texts and absolutely bellicose pressuring it's like ridiculous." - FF

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
So, funny story time.

When I first got my role, it somehow never occurred to me to look up the player's flip in his original game. I just looked at it and went "DURR HUCK, GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM" when I saw the amnesiac role PM.

So, on Day 1, when everyone started asking me if I was a rabbit?

Yeah, I had no idea either. I didn't want to confirm nor deny because I didn't know if I was a rabbit or not. So I dismissed the question jokingly, which Overswarm took to be me hinting I was, in fact, a rabbit. Which, I didn't want to deny, in case I was, in fact, a rabbit.

:urg:

During N1 I realized I could just go look up what my role flipped as when he died. xD

Now, to actually discuss events.

Firstly, I think I learned to play with my gut more. I decided to play too safe; I scanned Tandora after we talked, because I knew TunnelSwarm would try to lynch her the next day. What I should have done is what I wanted to do; scan Zen. But scanning Tandora was safer since she'd be a good role to have cleared anyway, even though my read was on Zen.

Also, I totally called Scum Doctor.

By endgame, my gut reads were X1/Zen/Macman for scum, but I didn't think they could all be scum >_<

EE totally had it too. He almost let Macman live another day. Macman could've then killed a mafia...if he'd have followed the plan. Can't blame EE, though, I'd have lynched Macman too (I was surprised when he flipped SK).

And:
LOL OVERSWARM U BAD

Seriously.

You play by the odds too much. All you did this game was tunnel Tandora- by the final day, you were convinced she was some kind of Godfather Recruiter Whose Victims Flip Town, or Indie Cultist That Shows Innocent To Scans And Does Not Change Alignment of Recruits. You skimmed and didn't even remember what X1's role was, and in fact only ever targeted town players.

I initially was trying to bait a scum NK, but halfway through the day I realized that the manner in which I was defending myself had made it too obvious that I was trying to bait a scum NK.

I considered claiming and making a plan, but I didn't want to ask town to lynch me because I felt giving scum that extra NK after my claim would negate my abilities; I wouldn't have that many results and scum would get a free kill on a cleared townie.

And, honestly, I didn't want to claim just to spite Overswarm. I was as cleared as you could get at the time and OS wanted to lynch me anyway on principle, even though my role was anti-town if claimed? (Remember that if I claim, the only way for me to get my results is to ask town to lynch me, which kills a townie and gives scum a second NK after my results are displayed, so two townies).

I greatly enjoyed saying "No, I'm not claiming" and lol'ing as OS threatened to kill himself if I didn't claim.

Oh, in addition to tunneling Tandora, OS managed to push for the plan that would give us "another scan" from X1. >_<

@ KiKi, I actually did consider that you had changed the role.

I figured that if I was an informative/result oriented role, my flip would still help town, and if I was a roleblocker/doctor/etc, there wouldn't be a way for me to find out before my death or endgame once we were past D3.

Once everyone had claimed and no one had claimed cop, and other roles hadn't changed much other than alignment, I figured that odds favored me still being an amnesiac cop and went with it. I was really unsure the first few days.

Zen, X1, well played. Tandora, it was fun. EE, you continue to impress. OS, lol.

Praxis you're like a completely different player than Halo-Praxis. You're definitely right in that being really bad meta of you.
Told'ja xD
Halo-Praxis was terrible. Edrees and I both went V/LA week one (I went to Seattle, Edrees went to I think it was Vegas?) thinking the other one was playing, then got back and was hopelessly lost in the 36 accounts posting (12 hydras, none of which used their hydra account consistently) that we didn't really come up with reads and then we bandwagon hopped Moriarty while we tried to catch up.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I wish I'd talked more with Tandora in the Night, too. All our conversations were from my phone while I was out of town. Some on the airport/in the train, too.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just finished reading the Mafia QT.

Hahahahaha, FF your funny. :3 Like extrememly. I see your frustration but eh whatever. Our play-styles mesh. No biggie at all~

Fav line out of that entire QT,

"wtfffffff at having to keep J alive he's so ****ing annoying with his walls of texts and absolutely bellicose pressuring it's like ridiculous." - FF
I really hope the bolded is a joke hahaha. Dude you are about as close to the exact opposite of my playstyle as anyone has ever been on this site I think, and that says a lot considering I've been playing here since the VERY FIRST GAME. XP

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It was a joke xD our playstyles are sooooooo opposite it is astounding.

Praxis brought up another quote that made me laugh alot as well:

"Just wanted to comment again saying that like I'm gonna go crazy if J stays alive past Day 2, and I might even go crazy if he lives past D1.

He's super ****ing aggro + active to an unbelievable level. His posting style is annoying as heck, and he openly admits to playing AtE like a boss and ****ing thinks its a good thing. This is not someone who I want to have to answer to or debate with all game." - FF

:laugh:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nich really? I'll always defend someone from your massive tunneling if I think they are town. Just like in Mario Kart where you were making no sense at all for wanting to lynch Tiger. Don't take it as a scum tell simply because I think your case is wack.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich really? I'll always defend someone from your massive tunneling if I think they are town. Just like in Mario Kart where you were making no sense at all for wanting to lynch Tiger. Don't take it as a scum tell simply because I think your case is wack.
Yes, really. If you want to defend someone from me, tell my why they're town, don't just go "You're wrong, idiot." The former may cause me to reconsider, the latter will just make me focus even harder on said person, and add you to the scumlist.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I gave reason for why Blue wasn't auto-scum and why Tiger wasn't scum both. Yet you jumped on me on both occassions. You just refuse to listen.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Though don't attack Tanny next time or ima clonk you.
baaaahahahahahahahhaha this ***** don't know how I do.

Nah man I will attack whomever whenever. :dealwithitdog:

Also I think if town pulled this one through... well, it's hard to say what would have happened, obviously, but I feel Praxis was the glue that held the whole operation together like a central anchor.

Really sexy scheming in them QTs, by the way. All of them, that is.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Praxis: Zen was claiming Kenzou Tenma from Monster Mafia, who was a Miller Doctor. Scanning him would have been a waste, so you made a stronger play by scanning Tando. I got really worried when I saw OS still pushing me and Tando on the last Day there despite the overwhelming evidence against Tando being antitown, though, so maybe it didn't help as much as it should have. Haha. But yeah, I was really worried about dying and then having OS roll over on a supposed cultist Tandora.

Speaking of dying, I got a hearty chuckle out of seeing you guys fretting about me possibly having passive abilities not only when my cheeky bluffs were in play, but even after I'd fully claimed as a VT and flat out said that all gambits were now off the table. I was actually really hoping my starkness would instill doubt and all that WIFOMy goodness, hehehe.

Still bothered by OS getting at me so often with the base rationale of "he is good at mafia". That just really doesn't sit well with me, ever, and I had trouble imagining it from OS. Honestly, I had trouble accepting that his ego would allow him to even perceive someone as sufficiently dangerous in that regar xD

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Praxis we did not become bros nearly soon enough, though it was entertaining when we were circling each other like big steroided dogs sniffing each other's arses and growling lightly all through D3 to get a feel for each other. There was a constant sense of tension dealing with you there as I excessively analyzed everything you did, I ****ing love that stuff in mafia.

Let's just be buddies next game right away and make it official by RVSing the same chump. Maybe Overswarm ;)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You gave us GLG in a pretty sundress and a big pink bow, and you didn't look like you were busing him in the process. That's about all I needed as the game went on, especially since I was positive you'd be dead before endgame.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Praxis we did not become bros nearly soon enough, though it was entertaining when we were circling each other like big steroided dogs sniffing each other's arses and growling lightly all through D3 to get a feel for each other. There was a constant sense of tension dealing with you there as I excessively analyzed everything you did, I ****ing love that stuff in mafia.

Let's just be buddies next game right away and make it official by RVSing the same chump. Maybe Overswarm ;)
LOL this is way too true.

For the record, by the end of the day I found no faults in your play and in the end my worries on you were entirely based on meta'ing your claim and Nich's playerslot.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
We need a J/EE/FF/Praxis scum team someday. It would be epic.

We'll be Team Short Acronyms (and Praxis)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm not sure how to feel about the game balance.

Essentially, with all the ways of killing (two killing indies + scum NK + town vig + town lynches), lynches were only a small factor and town had to rely mostly on indies killing. I think I may feel this game is more scum-biased than it really is just because Swords missed his night action, which could have massively shifted the course of the game. Macman missing his NA sucked too, as it could potentially have helped or hurt town.

But with town facing three killers, a town bomb, and Tandora dying on recruit, with an inactive vigilante, amnesiac cop and doctor who can't protect if he's being the vig... >_< It hurt.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
baaaahahahahahahahhaha this ***** don't know how I do.

Nah man I will attack whomever whenever. :dealwithitdog:
Haha tis a joke~

Will clonk you though next time. :o You can do as you please with a clonk.

That would be a scary team but FF would bus me! D:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ J: lol yeah, I was raging up a storm in the QT. Please don't take any of that personally, like you said, I was just frustrated by our oppositeness and didn't want to deal with it. XD

Oh yeah, Frozenflame won our contest :(
Yeah, I beat you guys to the NK and I was scum son! I think that proves my early game NK dominance! XP

I could've made this game waaaaay funner :p.

GGs scumteam *brofists X1 and Zen*

Methinks I should get MVP though :D.
WTF WHERE'S MY BROFIST?!

lol da besssss

I'm not sure how to feel about the game balance.

Essentially, with all the ways of killing (two killing indies + scum NK + town vig + town lynches), lynches were only a small factor and town had to rely mostly on indies killing. I think I may feel this game is more scum-biased than it really is just because Swords missed his night action, which could have massively shifted the course of the game. Macman missing his NA sucked too, as it could potentially have helped or hurt town.

But with town facing three killers, a town bomb, and Tandora dying on recruit, with an inactive vigilante, amnesiac cop and doctor who can't protect if he's being the vig... >_< It hurt.
Just FYI, the bomb was just a red herring. KiKi said that there was no way for him to explode and cause an extra death, and he WAS able to vote.

That would be a scary team but FF would bus me! D:
No, we'd bus FF. He won the dying first contest and gets to keep the D1 death title. :3
LOL best combo ever. I'd just chainsaw rage against J, and then you 3 could all just wtfpwn me and bus me hardcore, thus constituting an epic bus with chainsaw raging on both sides. Therefore, you'd all guaranteed coast to endgame on D1 FF bus cred, since ****, who in their right mind would bus me D1? I'm too ****ing good for that. XP

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Just FYI, the bomb was just a red herring. KiKi said that there was no way for him to explode and cause an extra death, and he WAS able to vote.
Caught skimming.
Vote: Praxis

LOL best combo ever. I'd just chainsaw rage against J, and then you 3 could all just wtfpwn me and bus me hardcore, thus constituting an epic bus with chainsaw raging on both sides. Therefore, you'd all guaranteed coast to endgame on D1 FF bus cred, since ****, who in their right mind would bus me D1? I'm too ****ing good for that. XP
This.

Top Bottom