• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia All Stars: In the end, it was Nothing Special

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Praxis gets a cookie. His theory about me being the vig is half-correct. I'm Hush, the Town Vengeful Doctor from Batmafia. I can either kill or doc someone each night, so i'm doubting Zen's claim of being the doctor.

Zen can die.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
N1 i tried to shoot GLG, but was roleblocked or something, as my action did not go through. N2 i shot BY, N3 i was V/LA.

Thing is, this doesn't add up. Macman didn't kill anyone N2 or N3 right? That means we must have 4 killing roles or something (including the mafia's kill). Let's think about this.

N2
I shot BY, Someone else shoots frozen?
I shot BY, Mac is lying and killed frozen?

Thoughts?

X1-12

Smash Champion
N1 i tried to shoot GLG, but was roleblocked or something, as my action did not go through. N2 i shot BY, N3 i was V/LA.

Thing is, this doesn't add up. Macman didn't kill anyone N2 or N3 right? That means we must have 4 killing roles or something (including the mafia's kill). Let's think about this.

N2
I shot BY, Someone else shoots frozen?
I shot BY, Mac is lying and killed frozen?

Thoughts?
I think gheb killed frozen

You say there are 4 killing roles, why are you surprised that there is 1 and a half docs?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I think gheb killed frozen
Or this. That's probably it.

I don't think Kiki would put more than one doc in a game like this.

Seph has a point there.

@everyone - If mafia was unable to NK, what would this mean? Would this change anything?

X1-12

Smash Champion
@everyone - If mafia was unable to NK, what would this mean? Would this change anything?
1.) there was a janitor -> stronly implies scum killing role. Only time I've seen the Jan be able to jan non-scum kills was villains, which hadn't finished when this game started. Anyone ever seen Jan work like that before?
2.) there were two kills N1 when swords says he didn't kill anyone (unless theres a redirector?)

@Swords, were you informed your kill failed or were you just assuming this because GLG did not die?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
...I figured Macman or Swords were vig, but you're both half-vig? OK then.

Scum had to have killed J and mentos, unless one of Swords/Macman is an indie.

Someone's lying, or scum didn't NK anyone on D2.

Zen, I want a character claim and a list of who you've protected.

EE, have you fullclaimed yet?

I think we might have a guaranteed win here, I need to sit down and figure this out for a moment.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

X, you are Hush (Town Vengeful Doctor). You have the best shot in Gotham and are also its best surgeon. You are ready to personally hunt down Batman and his allies and have good enough deduction skills to find and heal those that they attack.

Abilities: As the vengeful doctor, you may attempt to either protect or kill someone by sending me Kill: [player name] or Protect: [player name] each night. If you successfully protect, they will live through a single nightkill should they be targeted for one. You may not protect yourself.

If you choose to protect and are lynched the next day, you must shoot someone.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, even if you are dead.
^^ Swords' claimed role PM.

We need character claims from Zen and EE if we don't have them already.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Praxis, did you read between the lines? I've been hoping you've been picking up on things. :B

Macman, why, pray tell, is it telling?

Indies flip purple.
Town flip blue.
Mafia flip red.

It's all in the first post.
Yeah, I was wondering why you brought it up when you did.

The OP has blue/purple/red. My role PM, oddly, is none of these; it matches the original game, I think.

I used lime green because that's what I sent out Death Note Mafia PMs in.

I'm curious why Macman thought it was telling.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why are you asking for an out, Praxis?

He could reply "the eye of sauron from some game on mafiascum" and you could say "no, you're wrong" and that'd be that, or he could say "I think it's this role from this game" and be right. What does that change?

X1-12

Smash Champion
I did change my mind a few minutes later in my next post, I said secracy was unnecessary because I thought we could win anyway, but then realised I'd rather not chance it and keeping it secret is better

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Because we're still better off if I don't claim it. But if you figured it out, scum will have too.

So, I'm not saying anything unless you can demonstrate that I have given away my role.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I said I 'think' I know what it is.

You now want me to help scum know your role by making you confirm/deny what I think it is?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Nope. If OS doesn't have something telling that confirms my role that he figured out, and you don't have any actual information, don't tell me a thing. I'll claim tomorrow if I live.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Unvote, Vote: X1

k, here's how it's going to go.

We are going to lynch X1. Sorry bro.

Swords protects himself toNight.

Macman is going to kill Lionel Luthor

Zen is going to protect Macman.

Seph is going to watch Tandora.

Tandora is going to recruit Macman.

No deviations from this plan.

After this, we'll be down to 7 townies.

Overswarm: Firefighter/now VT
Sephiroths Masamune: Watcher
Macman: Vigtracker
Evil Eye: VT
SwordsRbroken: Vigdoctor
Zεη: Doctor
Tandora: Mason Recruiter

Obviously, if Tandora dies without visitors, lynch Macman.

If I die and Tandora lived, EE and OS are clear, lynch Zen D5, N5 Swords should doc protect EE, Seph should watch Overswarm. Macman should track OS so we can confirm Macman's ability.

Assuming no scum deaths, this should get us to D6 with OS/EE alive and cleared townies, and three of Tandora/Macman/Swords/Seph alive. Tandora should be masoned with Macman at this point. Even if we fail to hit a single scum, town'll have a 66.7% chance of lynching scum D6, and a scum lynch might end the game (if Macman and Swords are in fact the vig, they'll know who the other two scum are and can kill them).

If I live, we'll discuss toMorrow. This is only for if I die toNight and flip town.

OS, your thoughts, assuming confirmation of you and EE as Town and my death toNight?

Top Bottom