• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia All Stars: In the end, it was Nothing Special

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count
Lionel Luthor (7): frozenflame751, Gheb_01, Macman, giraffelasergun, Overswarm, SwordsRbroken, Nicholas1024
giraffelasergun (3): J, Praxis, Sephiroths Masamune
Nicholas1024 (2): Blue Yoshi, Zεη
Sephiroths Masamune (1): Xatres
Overswarm (1): X1-12

Not voting: mentosman8, Lionel Luthor, Ryker

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, November 4 at 11:59:59 PM.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Do you earnestly believe LL to be any help in the future? Stop dreaming.
If glg is really scum - well duh - we'll find out soon enough.

We have 17 players in this game. Xatres isn't here and will be modkilled or replaced. Glg is here playing this game, trying to help.

LL doesn't try to help but he won't be modkilled either.

LYNCH HIM

:059:
GLG trying to help...? What the heck are you seeing in his posts that I am not? The complete and utter parroting, and bandwagoning? That is helpful?

Let LL be potentially vigged tonight. I think GLGs flip will be more useful to us, but i'm willing to lynch either.

unvote vote:giraffelasergun
unvote vote: LL

It doesn't seem like GLG is going to get lynched toDay, just let him get vigged.

two more votes to lynch LL, c'mon!
.....wtf at this Swords?! Flipping like that and basically using a cookie cutter of your first post to vote for LL is ridiculous and what is this the 3rd/4th time you have switched your vote to a bandwagon? You have been on the BY wagon, then on BSL/GLG and NOW you are gonna hop back and forth on the LL/GLG lynch.....IGMEOU

Just because I think theres a chance both of them are scum doesn't mean they are both scum. Also, I don't understand why you keep on accusing me of hoping on wagons when thats what you/nich have been doing with each other all day.

Hold on let me find it again and I'll respond.

Excuse me....did you just say I am the one bandwagoning? I am trying to fight this dag on LL wagon! The only two people who have received my vote is BY and BSL. And I have only voted twice! (discluding my RVS vote on Marc). Nich is being a bit bandwagony though. Also Nich has been alone with his BY wagon since I left it so wth are you talking about being together all day on wagons?

You know you're policing inactives now too, right?

BSL probably included the anyone else who cares part so he could get some conversation going and make sure people knew he'd be okay with anyone that wasn't you replying to this. Also I don't get why he decided it be good to call Praxis/Nich town like that either.

I only replied to these parts of your case because I felt The rest of it was attacking his inactive johns and the like which I can't really defend for.

@OS You're going to help tomorrow at least, right?
Again let me ask you this; policing inactives? How so? I have gone after uhhhm who? BY and BSL/you. BY for skimming, BSL/You for jumping on wagons and a scummy vibe I have shown. I have asked for prods when they are needed and I have tried to go in and get inactives to post but I was in no way trying to get them lynch. Get your facts straight.

One last thing, nice try at trying to dis-associate yourself with what BSL did and just say "nah ima not answer on that past stuff." I didn't attack his inactive johns, it was his empty promises if you had read the post completely....which showing that you didn't even defend what he posted really shows that you didn't read it all the way through. Weak rebuttal is weak.

@J: Do you consider AtE's scumtells on their own?

AtE's....hmm depends. AtE's could have some substance behind them in leading to scum-tells however a whole case built on an AtE is flimsy. This is a very weird question because it depends on scenarios. =x Why ask this question?

Sorry J, but it doesn't look like a GLG lynch will happen today, and LL needs to die.

Unvote, Vote: LL

I think that's L-1.
Nich, wth with the constant flipping and putting LL at L-1?! Seriously you are becoming just as bad as Swords. Right after you dropped BY for the day all you have been doing is going back and forth between GLG/LL and listening to whoever says to vote the other. IGMEOU too

I can't wait to see the carnage that ensues from my daykill.

You know I would support town but my biggest peeve is mind numbing stupidity which is what I'm getting ****loads of right now.

When I flip town, go after Gheb.

Trust me, he'll be the play.
*waits to comment*

Yeah, trust the guy! You have all reason to do so!

Seriously though, I love how town is supposed to go after me out of nowhere without any reasoning at all. You realize that this kind of play is getting you lynched? And now you suddenly think your supposed town flip is going to make people believe you? You've had your chance all game, pal.

Fun fact: His only action backed up with solid logic all game - his FoS on J - suddenly fades out of the whole discussion. Are we a bit flailing?

Wow this was uhm interesting to hear from you firstly Gheb. You stated the obvious for one and this is complete just not needed "Nononono Don't listen to him!" "You saying to go after me is what is getting you lynched." I'm weirded out by these three posts and Praxis/X1 have shown the same concern. It is OMGUS =/ With this type of response now I wanna look into you more.

Gheb's posts would have made sense if someone had agreed with LL, but even the very next post is encouraging someone to hammer him. His case was immediately dismissed but Gheb immediately reacted with a OH NOES OMGUS.
Praxis with the mind ninja response. How'd you know what I was gonna say? ;3

@ J, do you think Frozenflame is scummy for wanting to run a lynch based on lack of contributions?
FF eh? Hmm FF's attitude I wanna say it is town. So for now I am comfortable with keeping him around. However I do not agree at all with the lynch. He is running my wagon off the road D: Why what's up with it? Got an idea? :o

Can someone hammer LL?
Vig, kill him.....please.....

I don't have a scum read on LL. I have a null read on LL, because he won't give content. The only reason I'd kill him is to get rid of the question mark.

Now, after reading LL's post:

@ Lionel Luthor, thanks.

I do strongly disagree with your premise regarding not contributing much on D1 when you know little. There's little grounds to lynch on on D1, and refusing to commit to stances ends up being an excellent way to find scum. Seeing how people follow bandwagons and then comparing that to the information we gain later from flips is how we find scum.

Having no positions posted when the flips occur leaves you as a very dangerous player to the rest of us.

@ Frozenflame, this is what I wanted out of LL. I'm keeping my vote on GLG, unless we seem to run risk of a No Lynch.
Why is Praxis the only smart townsperson? Like my god. Good thing Praxis came and posted or LL would have died. I am almost 100% sure on this. Please stay with me on this wagon it's lonely ;_;

And lol @ my posts having "not much" in them. I've given clear stances on Nich, Seph, J, BSL and Praxis as well as yourself - that's 6/17 players on D1 and with Xatres being completely inactive and mad replacements going on I've probably given people more to work with than most other players.

And to which case does that apply exactly, except yourself? I don't think anybody took a stance as clearly as I did towards J - funny you would mention that because you also were suspicious of him after I brought forth legitimate points against him. And even though I "followed" Frozen on your wagon I'd still like to think that it was a pretty bold move to do - at the very least you can't call that "pushing the lynch with a safety net".

Gheb, you just FoS'd me and said that you said I could be scum iirc. Can you please bring back up the post where you made a "clear" stance on me. Also the points would be nice because atm I am drawing a blank. All I can think of is your FoS and the only other person to find me suspicious is Teran.

I voted LL cuz someone said to vote for LL. I think it was frozen or someone else I felt like listening to

Whats the reasoning behind the BSL/glg lynch? I'm pretty sure I missed it or didn't pay too much attention to it early in the game when it arose.

glg: do you have a reason for voting LL or are yu just bandwagoning?
You voted LL because someone told you.....and you listened.....your just as bad as Nich/Swords with your vote....if I had a third eye I would hold it on you.

And wth the post was made not too long ago and also you posted very closely after it. Grrr don't skim.

GLG, I really look forward to your reasoning with your vote.

X1-12

Smash Champion
J said:
AtE's....hmm depends. AtE's could have some substance behind them in leading to scum-tells however a whole case built on an AtE is flimsy. This is a very weird question because it depends on scenarios. =x Why ask this question?
I ask because I've seen a loooot of it in this game, some of it coming from you and I was wondering how you thought about it. If you are interested in where you did it it was one of your big posts you were saying things like "c'mon X1 be serious I hope you've changed your mind about PlayerX" (I think it was LL). I'm really interested in your play this game as its nothing like I've seen from you. Have you ever played a game that I wasn't in? (or modding) if so which ones please

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Your play worries me. You're skimming, admittedly bandwagon hopping where people are telling you, and prod-dodging.

This is such a random post to respond you when LL just posted a much better one to review >_>

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11515984&postcount=254
How have you missed this? You even posted right after it.
^This guy xD

Can you be my third eye and watch Macman?

Reminder: We need to look at Xatres' replacement big time tomorrow. I completely forgot he was in the game.

Well, he did. Your thoughts on LL now?

GLG, I don't like you any more than I liked BSL. I feel like you're trying to be as reserved as possible when addressing BSL's old posts, and try to push potential bandwagons on other people that look superficially scummy and easy to attack without building a case.

I'm going to keep my vote on you the rest of toDay unless there is a risk of a no lynch, and I would like to encourage everyone to pile on votes on GLG.
<3 Praxis, cannot wait to hear from GLG now. Listen to this man and get some votes on GLG ASAP.

Day 1 Vote Count
Lionel Luthor (7): frozenflame751, Gheb_01, Macman, giraffelasergun, Overswarm, SwordsRbroken, Nicholas1024
giraffelasergun (3): J, Praxis, Sephiroths Masamune
Nicholas1024 (2): Blue Yoshi, Zεη
Sephiroths Masamune (1): Xatres
Overswarm (1): X1-12

Not voting: mentosman8, Lionel Luthor, Ryker

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, November 4 at 11:59:59 PM.

Really......L-2.....I swear to god this town is acting like chickens with their heads cut off. GLG, Swords, Macman and Nich are bandwagoning LL. OS is just waiting for D2 and listened to what FF said. That leaves Gheb and FF. FF started the wagon and Gheb followed shortly after and is now pushing it hard. I am pretty certain at least one scum is on this wagon and helping push it. This wagon started way too fast and gained speed too fast. There is something wrong with this wagon and I am staying the **** away from it.

GLG needs to die, not LL. LL can be vigg'd or we can lynch him tomorrow if he continues to be useless.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

Why is Praxis the only smart townsperson? Like my god. Good thing Praxis came and posted or LL would have died. I am almost 100% sure on this. Please stay with me on this wagon it's lonely ;_;

I'm gonna die N1 again today aren't I ._.

I'll take consolation in the fact that I will be taking Frozenflame's title from him in the process.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I want J to live right now just because I've never seen him post this much. He's either scum or has a baller role, hahaha. XD

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

My plane got struck by lightning. That means once someone kills Luther, I'll have plenty of time to read this game in full.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
@J What does IGMEOU mean?
Also, I read through your case and I saw nothing else I could reply to. I can't say why BSL made double apologies or why he made empty promises or why he was so wishy washy with his views. I'm not BSL and I don't know why he did anything that he did. And yeah, I guess you haven't been BWing but that doesn't change that nich has been.

Also, J and Macman: Reasoning For LL is here
me said:
LL doesn't really seem to do much except for post every once in a while responding to direct questions but I don't think he's offer much of an opinion off of anyone.
I copied this from 361. I didn't think he would have made a formal post like his most recent one but if I had not voted for him and saw his initial reaction probably would have caused me to vote for him more.

Also, can you find me a quote where someone said Nich's initial reaction to BY's 10 out of 18 quote.

And just to be safe since I'm not sure if BSL's insulting of Praxis counts for me. Praxis is a poopy diaper head.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
GLG, Lionel Luthor addressed that complaint by taking a stance on Gheb. I asked you to respond to that post of his addressing your complaint. Your response is...to reiterate the complaint?

I wish I could vote for you twice >_< If this was an IRL game I'd have two hands in the air.

Can you please tell me what you think of Lionel Luthor now that he has taken a stance, like I just asked you to?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I ask because I've seen a loooot of it in this game, some of it coming from you and I was wondering how you thought about it. If you are interested in where you did it it was one of your big posts you were saying things like "c'mon X1 be serious I hope you've changed your mind about PlayerX" (I think it was LL). I'm really interested in your play this game as its nothing like I've seen from you. Have you ever played a game that I wasn't in? (or modding) if so which ones please
I do play a bit of the emotional card if you have not seen. =P That's just how I post. X1, you have never seen me try and play when I can be as active as I can. :laugh: Seriously the other games compare nothing to how I would have normally played. Can you name a game where I have been active as this as well? Do you think the new playstyle is a scum-tell or what? Also you said you had been thinking about switching off the LL wagon and I asked if you would have joined the GLG wagon.

The only other game I have played before was one in the /DR/ and I replaced in D1. Other then that I would say we have played in every game I have been in (except for FF7 which I just replaced into.) Idk what you are trying to ask here X1. =x

X1-12

Smash Champion
J, answer please?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
J, you post in pink, have a female avatar, use a lot of emoticons, and write emotionally...
Are you sure you're not a girl? You might want to double check.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Can you please tell me what you think of Lionel Luthor now that he has taken a stance, like I just asked you to?
I don't like that he's attacking Gheb for not posting much when he hasn't posted much either and at least with gheb when Gheb did post he offered ideas.

Also, his J offense really doesn't mean much to me because now he's using it more as a "I attacked him" and I'm not getting the feeling that he even think it is legit since his vote isn't on J or Gheb but he wants us to attack gheb tomorrow anyway.

Also, I tried searching for African Dictators Mafia that his claim is from. Is that a BBR game or am I not looking hard enough?

Also @Praxis what was the purpose of your last post?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna die N1 again today aren't I ._.

I'll take consolation in the fact that I will be taking Frozenflame's title from him in the process.
T____T Don't say that please don't...*sigh* most likely yes. ;_; I don't want ya to but you will. If you do get NK'd i'll find the *****es myself and lynch 'em. ;3

I want J to live right now just because I've never seen him post this much. He's either scum or has a baller role, hahaha. XD

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

My plane got struck by lightning. That means once someone kills Luther, I'll have plenty of time to read this game in full.
Hahaha OS xD. Who knows what I am. I do. RAWR.

@J What does IGMEOU mean?
Also, I read through your case and I saw nothing else I could reply to. I can't say why BSL made double apologies or why he made empty promises or why he was so wishy washy with his views. I'm not BSL and I don't know why he did anything that he did. And yeah, I guess you haven't been BWing but that doesn't change that nich has been.

Also, J and Macman: Reasoning For LL is here I copied this from 361. I didn't think he would have made a formal post like his most recent one but if I had not voted for him and saw his initial reaction probably would have caused me to vote for him more.

Also, can you find me a quote where someone said Nich's initial reaction to BY's 10 out of 18 quote.

And just to be safe since I'm not sure if BSL's insulting of Praxis counts for me. Praxis is a poopy diaper head.
IGMEOU - I-Got-My-Eye-On-You. Now your turn; what does BWing mean? Nich...meh idk what to think of him atm.

Your reasoning for LL is parroting and weak and has been adressed... ._.

Also can you give me a reason as to why I should bring up that thing on Nich for you?

GLG, Lionel Luthor addressed that complaint by taking a stance on Gheb. I asked you to respond to that post of his addressing your complaint. Your response is...to reiterate the complaint?

I wish I could vote for you twice >_< If this was an IRL game I'd have two hands in the air.

I would be standing right next to you with two hands up. I mean come on is the town REALLY saying that GLG<LL now?! If you are, then I got a few words for you after the lynch. >_>

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
J, I switched back to LL because there's just no way GLG is getting lynched today. I agree with a GLG lynch, I just don't see it happening, and LL lynch > no lynch.

X1-12

Smash Champion
hilarity ensues through ninjas

I wasn't calling your difference in playstyles anything, if I was I would have said so, you're just someone I'm keeping an eye on, I haven't made a decision on it yet. I asked about other games because I wanted to read them see if the change implied anything.

I thought we were taking the piss out of Praxis not J hmm?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

IGMEOU - I-Got-My-Eye-On-You. Now your turn; what does BWing mean? Nich...meh idk what to think of him atm.

Also can you give me a reason as to why I should bring up that thing on Nich for you?

1. Bandwagoning.

2. I agree with you on the nich part. If I make it tomorrow I'll probably isoread nich but I don't see much to gain from doing it right now.

3. You say I'm parroting my entire reasoning for nich and I'm like 85% that at least that part of it is original.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, answer please?
I did....I played a game in the Disco Room, otherwise no I have not played any other games in the Desicive games that do not have you. I am currently in FF7 which you are not in.

J, you post in pink, have a female avatar, use a lot of emoticons, and write emotionally...
Are you sure you're not a girl? You might want to double check.
You're mean ;_; Just because I like a female serial killer who is very sadistic and awesome. Pink is to match the ava (plus who the **** does not like pink?) Okay got me on the emoticons/emotionally....bah ima hit you XD

Go to the Lucas boards and look in the pic thread if you need some confirmation i'm a guy :laugh:

Also, I tried searching for African Dictators Mafia that his claim is from. Is that a BBR game or am I not looking hard enough?

African Dicators Mafia was a joke....at least I think it is o_o

Praxis' last post was utterly game-breaking and it just flew over your head....*sigh* (j/k duude haha) IDK why the randomness.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Are enough people available for a Co-ordinated Switch to GLG? and chance a Vig to kill LL? Don't be an idiot and try it if people aren't going to post saying their up for it

I see 9 people viewing this thread..

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'd like to note that I now am growing suspicious of Overswarm. Another player offered me tips prior to starting this game on how Overswarm tends to play as scum/town, which I'd prefer to keep to myself for future games, and he's starting to fit what I would expect out of Overscum.

This isn't even really a FoS, and he hasn't dropped any real scumslip. I just want to note that I am watching OS.

@ OS, does Lionel Luthor's newfound stances have any affect on your will to see him lynched?

I don't like that he's attacking Gheb for not posting much when he hasn't posted much either and at least with gheb when Gheb did post he offered ideas.

Also, his J offense really doesn't mean much to me because now he's using it more as a "I attacked him" and I'm not getting the feeling that he even think it is legit since his vote isn't on J or Gheb but he wants us to attack gheb tomorrow anyway.
Does the fact that he has now taken two stances have any affect on your view of him, as his lack of stances was your reason for voting for him?

Valid question. I don't think it's a BBR game, unless it was from before I started playing mafia there. I would like to see his role from this game too, if anyone can find it.

There was not one. I had already asked my questions of you. That last one-liner was jest.
What was the point of you reiterating a no-longer-valid case?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I switched back to LL because there's just no way GLG is getting lynched today. I agree with a GLG lynch, I just don't see it happening, and LL lynch > no lynch.
No, switch to GLG now. Listen to me and stay listening this time. ;) It can happen. Just gotta scuttle all the bandwagoners to the GLG lynch.

hilarity ensues through ninjas

I wasn't calling your difference in playstyles anything, if I was I would have said so, you're just someone I'm keeping an eye on, I haven't made a decision on it yet. I asked about other games because I wanted to read them see if the change implied anything.

I thought we were taking the piss out of Praxis not J hmm?
Hmm alright X1 :o and lol i don't get the third part xD

1. Bandwagoning.

2. I agree with you on the nich part. If I make it tomorrow I'll probably isoread nich but I don't see much to gain from doing it right now.

3. You say I'm parroting my entire reasoning for nich and I'm like 85% that at least that part of it is original.

1. okay thank you very much! ;D
2. Nope, you should die ^^
3. and huh? ooooh uhm nah other people have commented on Nich, namely OS/BY/Zen. I think that is what your getting at. =x i'm confused a bit here.

Are enough people available for a Co-ordinated Switch to GLG? and chance a Vig to kill LL? Don't be an idiot and try it if people aren't going to post saying their up for it

I see 9 people viewing this thread..
Holy cow at the 9 people. o_o Come on! Switch to the GLG lynch!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Holy cow at the 9 people. o_o Come on! Switch to the GLG lynch!
No, you don't do it like that, that's how you get a No Lynch, If people started posting saying I'm up for it and you get enough support then you do it. The important word in what I said was co-ordinated.

So many Invisies, darn you all to heck

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
All right, I'll be available for a switch until probably 10:00ish tonight. So if we can get enough people together, I'll do it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Does the fact that he has now taken two stances have any affect on your view of him, as his lack of stances was your reason for voting for him?
Not really, since he had to be asked so much to do it. Its sort of like if you tell a player their scum for not voting but their next post they vote it doesn't change what they did previously.

There was not one. I had already asked my questions of you. That last one-liner was jest.
What was the point of you reiterating a no-longer-valid case?
If you're talking about why i mentioned LL's lack of stances when asked why I was voting for him after he offered a stance, then yes there was. I was giving the reason behind my vote when I made my vote.

@Anyone who is accusing me of being a parrot: Is it my reasoning that makes me a parrot or is it just my stance on Nich that makes me a parrot?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright fine I'll be checking this thread back and forth but I gotta go work on something else. Do not expect a post too soon from me. Unless someone says something incredibly stupid.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Your play worries me. You're skimming, admittedly bandwagon hopping where people are telling you, and prod-dodging.
I'm sorry?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11515984&postcount=254
How have you missed this? You even posted right after it.
[COLOR="Pink"And wth the post was made not too long ago and also you posted very closely after it. Grrr don't skim.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
oh aiight,
tho i do generally skim over the longer posts, I actually remember reading this post. ii must have forgot about it

[quote="J, post: 11548747"]You voted LL because someone told you.....and you listened.....your just as bad as Nich/Swords with your vote....if I had a third eye I would hold it on you.

yea, people vote for many reasons. And that was why I voted. I generally rather have a vote on someone than not, and I didn't have anything concrete I wanted to push at that point.

Also, J and Macman: Reasoning For LL is here I copied this from 361. I didn't think he would have made a formal post like his most recent one but if I had not voted for him and saw his initial reaction probably would have caused me to vote for him more.
this doesn't really convince me that voted LL becuz you truly think he's scum and not becuz yu wanna save your own ***

nicholas, you said you support glg over LL? Try to get him lynched then
vote:glg

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
X-1 can you give us your vote before you go to sleep :< I'll take good care of it and I will not let a No-Lynch happen.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'll ponder it in bed and go on my phone and make a decision to vote for one of them.

Mac, I just checked and 9 people were viewing, I asked about the switch and then suddenly 5 people were viewing, 2 of whom weren't players. Is it not too much of a risk of no lynch?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i hate unvoting rules =/
unvote
vote: glg

lol at tom viewing the thread

edit: and bsl

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
.....wtf at this Swords?! Flipping like that and basically using a cookie cutter of your first post to vote for LL is ridiculous and what is this the 3rd/4th time you have switched your vote to a bandwagon? You have been on the BY wagon, then on BSL/GLG and NOW you are gonna hop back and forth on the LL/GLG lynch.....IGMEOU

i like this, can't wait for the swords response

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
We need 4 more people who aren't Praxis, J or Seph. tbh I'll be asleep in less than an hour :/
Then switch your vote! It's sitting uselessly on Overswarm, who no one is going to bandwagon on before the deadline. >_>

Seriously, why are you being all "WELL I DON'T WANT TO DERAIL A BANDWAGON AND RISK NO LYNCH..." when you're not even on it? Switching your vote doesn't hurt the Lionel Luthor bandwagon at all.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
X1, I see you still checking the thread.
Put your vote on BSL/GLG. You can always switch it to hammer Lionel Luthor later. Right now it's doing neither camp any good, and having it on GLG gives us a chance of getting that lynch.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Unvote, vote: GLG

I'll be on to switch it back later if needbe.

And as a side note, both Blue yoshi and Zen have been on in the past 5 hours, and yet both of their votes are wasted on someone with no chance of getting lynched today (me).

X1-12

Smash Champion
praxis don't you read?

Unvote
Vote: Lionel Luther

the benefit is minimal in my eyes and I'm going to sleep and don't want to risk it, espesh when its 9 players to lynch. if we do have a vig they can still kill glg so its not much different don't like how its turned out but the switxh so far isn't filling me with confidence.

So yeah

LL can go

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
FF eh? Hmm FF's attitude I wanna say it is town. So for now I am comfortable with keeping him around. However I do not agree at all with the lynch. He is running my wagon off the road D: Why what's up with it? Got an idea? :o
Not yet...just wanted to get your thoughts, and see where FF went with it. I'd like to see FF comment more on Lionel Luthor's response. He took the stances FF was asking for, and I want to see FF justify why he thinks Lionel Luthor is now scum, as opposed to BSL/GLG.

A fun thought for you, J. I've found that, when town acts idiotic, it's worth keeping an eye on the experienced players that you know should be playing better.

Just food for thought.

Please people vote for GLG ;_; I don't want to waste a full Day toMorrow reiterating how scummy he is.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't agree with GLG alternative.

Yeah, obviously getting lynched is not on my list of priorities, but I don't like the GLG wagon. I just think GLG doesn't think very hard before he posts, and I don't get any scum vibes off him. This is ironic considering deflecting onto him is like my only chance for survival (but I'm pretty much doomed to be lynched, I know which way the winds are blowing), but honestly, I just don't see him being scum.

Whatever though, make of it what you will.

Top Bottom