• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

m2k's marth>fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I don't know what he's talking about. Videos are a clear indication of a player's skill, regardless of how old they are.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
agreed. cactuar's so wise... and spiky.

sheik's dash attack for the win.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
"I personally think Sheik is better than both of them though." -M2K

I highly doubt that....... :ohwell:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dude I play everyone. My bests are Marth Fox Sheik C.Falcon though, but I use everyone really well. I play this game and study strategies and situational stuff during all my free time in school because I have nothing else better to do, which is one reason why I don't think there's a limit to this game. But yes I think Sheiks the best even if Marth is my best.

technomancer

Smash Champion
You forgot your Ganon

What are you going to do when melee stops being so popular? Are you going to pick up new games? Or are you just going to sit on your throne, as the prince of Bel-Air?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You play everyone? Even Falco? Really?

So Sheik > Falco?

Well, I think Sheik is even with Fox and better then the rest, but better then that bird?

*shrugs

Whatever.

Eggz

Smash Hero
dude I play everyone. My bests are Marth Fox Sheik C.Falcon though, but I use everyone really well. I play this game and study strategies and situational stuff during all my free time in school because I have nothing else better to do, which is one reason why I don't think there's a limit to this game. But yes I think Sheiks the best even if Marth is my best.
Pfft, I hear your a womanizing CHAMPION, tappin drunk *****es all day. You clearly study smash WHILE doing that. You sly dog you.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
OMFG Mew2King is about the onlything that can really be said, seeing as how he's capitalizes on throw combos, it's no wonder his marth "does rapesauce on spacies". M2K is still one of my fox heros though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I play this game and study strategies and situational stuff during all my free time in school because I have nothing else better to do, which is one reason why I don't think there's a limit to this game.
Senior in HS = senioritus = mad free time

Maybe that's why you've been on a roll this year. Good shiz at Smashtality 3.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
Mew2King who did you use to beat Tipo at Smashtality on sunday? I didn't get to watch the match cause I was in the middle of one but I couldn't remember did you use marth?

soap

Smash Hero
you should give some reasons why sheik is the best instead of just throwing that out there, it sounds like you are just making excuses for losing to sheik players like kdj

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
so m2k basiclly wat u are saying is u dont really know wat is your main... u are under various in my head bec u said u can play everyone..... well u sound sum what like dsf bec he can use everyone but i guess it depends on how he feels towards the match up....is that how u are or u just know for a fact that your shiek is your best....?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hey guys, can we lay of the spam/chiding M2K?

God knows how many threads we get in the Marth boards that we wish pros would input and now that one does, we act like sophomoric preteens. You guys...

And on note:
@M2K, I was wondering why you didn't go Marth against Bum at least once when you faced him. I'm curious as to why, although I admit I know very little about any of DK's matchups.

tshahi10

Smash Ace

God knows how many threads we get in the Marth boards that we wish pros would input and now that one does, we act like sophomoric preteens. You guys...

And on note:
@M2K, I was wondering why you didn't go Marth against Bum at least once when you faced him. I'm curious as to why, although I admit I know very little about any of DK's matchups.
Did he play fox?
Meh
fox can shine dk a lot
marth wouldve done better but it is M2K we are talking about.

On a side note. Don't scare m2k away. i did not get to ask him my question. Do you play mewtwo?
JK,nevermind

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

And on note:
At Long Island, I used Fox & Marth against Bum and only my Fox could take him down.

Bum's DK is really fast and sneaky and his edgeguard against Marth is very nice. I think DK's b-air beats Marth aerial wise as well.

Fox can n-air -> shine repeat and get a few free hits because of DK's awful shield. Also, I found edgeguarding DK is easier with Fox and up-throw --> up-smash/up-air is too good.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
you should give some reasons why sheik is the best instead of just throwing that out there, it sounds like you are just making excuses for losing to sheik players like kdj
Maybe he feels that way cause both M2K and Ken have been getting rocked by KDJ's Shiek. A better explanation from the dude himself would be better though.

M2K had so much trouble against Forward's Shiek at Smashtality 3 "waiting for DoYoung to put up those vids". No offense to Forward, but I can pretty much say M2K's past is a good amount greater than his but M2K was losing so bad at one point people were already saying "Forward got this" but somehow M2K did some amazing combo and won as I heard. "I was playing a mm right behind them so I didn't see it".

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
From now on im using marth on peaches and space animals but not CF, if i play against a CF I would go shiek or fox , if i go against a shiek player the next best thing..........ICE CLIMBERS!!!!:chuckle:

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
Mew2King's Marth is better than his Fox cause he's white and white people can't play Fox.

Or L Cancel.
What about pc chris? Or the million other fox playing lcanceling white people? Asians can't really wavedash, except Chu dat.

Anyway, m2k said that he thought sheik was the best player, and that space animals and marth were after. His marth is probably better against some characters (fox), but not against others. Are there any videos of m2k actually playing mewtwo??

frotaz37

Smash Lord
What about pc chris? Or the million other fox playing lcanceling white people? Asians can't really wavedash, except Chu dat.

Anyway, m2k said that he thought sheik was the best player, and that space animals and marth were after. His marth is probably better against some characters (fox), but not against others. Are there any videos of m2k actually playing mewtwo??
PC Chris isn't white, he's a Viking.

And Asians just wavedash so fast you don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom