• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m1] mario kart mafia | who won the race?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the finish line (deadline) is in 10 laps (october 17, 2010 11:59pm est)!

it takes 3/4 to lynch

lap 5 vote count 2​

rajam: omni, meta-kirby, hilt (
)
hilt: rajam (
)

rajam, diddy, town vigilante has been lynched

time for a pit stop! better get back on track by october 9, 2010 11:59 pm est or be left in the dust!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
after an intense race around the mushroom kingdom meta-kirby and omni are neck and neck near the finish line aiming for the trophy. they blue shell the **** out of each other and both die

daisy strolls up 'hi im daisy' and takes the trophy and walks away!

omni, baby bowser, independent serial killer tracker has been killed in the crossfire!

meta-kirby, wario, mafiosi roleblocker dies too!

hilt, daisy, town doctor survives!

town wins

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i said it to marshy, I'll say it here now

that is a sad way to go for both anti-townies. =/

Props to Omni for making it so far.

No props to Hilt cause he protected a pretty scummy character D:<

bleh...good game town? I dunno...there was some stuff that shouldn't have or should've happened sooner. >>

M.K

Level 55
Ow.
Good game Hilt. I never expected this ending! I think most people in this game did a great job =) I'd love to give some in-depth analysis as well. =)

Ronike

Smash Ace
...We did not deserve that.

Knew I shoulda been more open about Omni suspicion, didn't like you around day 2 end, but on rereads didnt have much against you, so yeah...

You played a pretty good game MK, dont think I woulda lynched you over many of the other more suspicious people, but iunno, didn't really read after I died.

I still can't believe you quicklynched obv-town Rockin, and then quicklynched in lylo! Town did not deserve to win, but thanks for killing each other I guess...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
GG all.

lol good story. Very interesting set-up, loved the trackers on scum side idea... although both scum getting it is kinda odd to me.

I want to say "I told you so" about MK although my case was 40% bologna. And I wanna say I was suspicious about Omni but then he lynched scum real good and answered questions pretty good and I was like "oh."

lol so much at Hilt. Me and Rockin were watchin the game together like a football game or something and when Rajam was going to lynch Omni and shoot MK at night (or that's what I thought he would do), we were like yeaah! And then Hilts like "man guys I just wanna go camping" and hammers him. So mad at Hilt, but then he... won?

Also yeah we definitely don't deserve that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Aww yeah. Town actually managed to pull this one through lol.

MK I knew you were scum @ the end of D2 and especially after you were talking about lynching scum here in the middle of Villains haha, but I couldn't do crap :[

Nice play on Omni's part. It was difficult getting a read on you even after death. You almost had it haha.

Man Ronike were you going to switch N2??

And Tiger was a such a horrible lynch. Seriously guys.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Heh, Omni deserved to win this. I wish I hadn't died so early. There was about a 90% probability I would have gone after Jungle/Air on D3.

My townie core when I died was Omni, Hilt, Rockin, and Swords (pending the investigation I submitted.)

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
roles

[collapse=Sample]

Koopa

Role: Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Kart Partner: Example
Position: Driver; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]

[collapse=Example]

Paratroopa

Role: Town Reporter
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Document: NAME". You will be told if this player is Not Home OR Home. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Document: No Target".
Kart Partner: Sample
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".

[collapse=1]

Mario

Role: Town Sane Cop
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Cop: NAME". You will be told if that player is Mafioso OR Not Mafioso. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Cop: No Target". Your sanity is guaranteed.
Kart Partner: 2
Position: Driver; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".

[collapse=2]

Bowser Jr.

Role: Independent Serial Killer Tracker
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Cut: NAME". This player will be targeted with a lethal action. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Cut: No Target". Each night you can target a player by sending me the command "Track: NAME". You will be told if that player visited NAME(s) OR None. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Track: No Target".
Kart Partner: SwordsRBroken
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, your ability to night kill, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Safe Claim:

Luigi

Win Condition: You win once you are the last player surviving or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]

[collapse=3]

Toad

Abilities:
Kart Partner: Rockin

[collapse=4]

Toadette

Abilities:
Kart Partner: Overswarm
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".

[collapse=5]

Wario

Role: Mafiosi Roleblocker
Abilities:
You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: [LINK] . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". Each night you may send me the command "Halt: NAME". All actions used on that night by that player will fail. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Halt: No Target".
Kart Partner: TigerWoods
Position: Driver; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, the mafia night kill, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Partners:
7, Waluigi, Mafiosi Roleblocker & 10, Bowser, Mafiosi Tracker
Safe Claim:

Baby Mario

Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]

[collapse=6]

Baby Luigi

Abilities:
Kart Partner: Meta-Kirby

[collapse=7]

Waluigi

Role: Mafiosi Roleblocker
Abilities:
You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: [LINK] . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". Each night you may send me the command "Halt: NAME". All actions used on that night by that player will fail. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Halt: No Target".
Kart Partner: Rajam
Position: Driver; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, the mafia night kill, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Partners:
5, Wario, Mafiosi Roleblocker & 10, Bowser, Mafiosi Tracker
Safe Claim:

Donkey Kong

Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]

[collapse=8]

Diddy Kong

Role: Town Vigilante
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Bullet: NAME". This player will be targeted with a lethal action. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Bullet: No Target".
Kart Partner: Mark Benford

[collapse=9]

Yoshi

Abilities:
Kart Partner: Airgemini

[collapse=10]

Bowser

Role: Mafiosi Tracker
Abilities:
You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: [LINK] . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". Each night you can target a player by sending me the command "Track: NAME". You will be told if that player visited NAME(s) OR None. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Track: No Target".
Kart Partner: Vult Redux
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, the mafia night kill, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position. Losing your partner will result in you being able to switch back and forth through the use of the "Switch" command. You may elect to use the command "Don't Switch".
Partners:
5, Wario, Mafiosi Roleblocker & 7, Waluigi, Mafiosi Roleblocker
Safe Claim:

Birdo

[collapse=11]

Peach

Role: Town Sane Cop
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Cop: NAME". You will be told if that player is Mafioso OR Not Mafioso. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Cop: No Target". Your sanity is guaranteed.
Kart Partner: Hilt

[collapse=12]

Daisy

Role: Town Doctor
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Protect: NAME". Lethal actions targeting this player will fail, however you will not be notified whether this was successful or not. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Protect: No Target".
Kart Partner: Nicholas1024

[collapse=13]

Petey Piranha

Abilities:
Kart Partner: Zεη

[collapse=14]

King Boo

Role: Town Watcher
Abilities:
Each night you can target a player by sending me the command "Watch: NAME". You will be told if that player was visited by NAME(s) OR None. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Watch: No Target".
Kart Partner: Ronike

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
night actions

n1 said:
[collapse=switch actions]1 mario sane cop: scrubsrbroken (switch=shooter)
2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat (switch=driver)
3: toad vt overeasy
4: toadette vt rocker (switch=driver)
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby (dont switch=driver)
6: baby luigi vt tigerwoods (dont switch=shooter)
7: waluigi roleblocker junglefevah* (switch=driver)
8: diddy vig rajammy (dont switch=shooter)
9: yoshi vt sold2 (switch=driver)
10: bowser tracker airgemini (dont switch=shooter)
11: peach sane cop nicholas1024 (switch=shooter)
12: daisy doctor hilt (switch=driver)
13: petey piranhha vt ronike* (dont switch=driver)
14: king boo watcher zen (switch=shooter)[/collapse]

[collapse=night actions]1:
2: omni serial killer tracker cut zen (failed) track ronike (nothing)
3: toad vt overeasy
4:
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby kill ronike (successful ronike lives)
6:
7:
8: diddy vig rajammy: shoot jungle (successful jungle lives)
9:
10:
11:
12: daisy doctor hilt: protect zen (success save)
13:
14: king boo watcher zen: watch rockin (nothing)[/collapse]

[collapse=pms i send ****]1 your partner switched
2 your partner switched
you didnt see ronike visit anyone
4 you switched
5 your partner didnt switch
6 your partner didnt switch
7 your partner didnt switch
8 your partner didnt switch
9 your partner didnt switch
10 your partner didnt switch
11 your partner switched
12 your partner switched
13 your partner switched
14 your partner didnt switch
you didnt see anyone visit rockin[/collapse]

*=no bp
n2 said:
[collapse=switch actions]1 mario sane cop: scrubsrbroken (dont switch=shooter)
2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat (dont switch=driver)
4: toadette vt rocker (dont switch=driver)
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby (switch=shooter)
9: yoshi vt sold2 (dont switch=driver)
10: bowser tracker airgemini (switch=shooter)
11: peace sane cop: nicholas1024 (dont switch=shooter)
12: daisy doctor hilt (dont switch=driver)
13: petey piranhha vt ronike* (dont switch=driver)[/collapse]

[collapse=night actions]1 mario sane cop: scrubsrbroken investigate nick (not mafiosi)
2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat kill zen (yes)
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby kill nicholas1024 (yes)
8: diddy vig rajammy kill jungle (yes)
10: bowser tracker airgemini track omni (omni visited zen)
11: peach sane cop nicholas1024 investigate scrubsrbroken (not mafiosi)[/collapse]

[collapse=pms i send ****]yeah[/collapse]
n3 said:
[collapse=switch actions]1 mario sane cop: scrubsrbroken (dont switch=shooter)
2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat (dont switch=driver)
4: toadette vt rocker (dont switch=driver)
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby (dont switch=shooter)
9: yoshi vt sold2* (dont switch=driver)
12: daisy doctor hilt* (switch=shooter)[/collapse]

[collapse=night actions]1 mario sane cop: scrubsrbroken investigate sold2 (not mafiosi)
2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat kill hilt
5 wario roleblocker: meta-kirby kill ronike (yes)
8 diddy vig: rajammy kill sold2[/collapse]

[collapse=pm i send ****]1 your partner didnt switch
sold2 is not mafiosi
youre currently in the shooter position
2 your partner didnt switch
youre currently in the driver position
4 youre currently in the driver position
5 youre currently in the shooter position
8 youre currently in the shooter position
9 youre currently in the driver position
12 youre currently in the shooter position[/collapse]
*no bp
n4 said:
[collapse=switch actions]2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat (dont switch=driver)*
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby (dont switch=shooter)
12: daisy doctor hilt* (switch=shooter)[/collapse]

[collapse=night actions]2 bowser jr. serial killer tracker: omnikat cut swordsrbroken (yes)
5: wario roleblocker meta-kirby kill omni (yes)
8: diddy vig rajammy kill sold2 (yes)
12: daisy doctor hilt protect meta-kirby (yes)[/collapse]

[collapse=pms i send]2 youre currently in the driver position
5 youre currently in the shooter position
8 youre currently in the shooter position
12 youre currently in the shooter position[/collapse]
n5 said:
omni cut meta kirby (yes)
meta-kirby roleblocks hilt (yes) and kills omni (yes)[/collapse]
<yippiyippiyeahyippiyahyippiyo

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
musings and thoughts on some players

- i lold when nick and swords both got cop roles. i double lold when they investigated each other n2 (theyre bros irl)

- i was disappointed by how scum played in general. n1 air chose to stay in the shooter position and told his partners that he wasnt going to track cuz it seemed useless...and they let him? i know air hasnt played in a while but he shouldve been coached on how to best use his tracking ability. the whole team also chose to stay in the driver position for the most part which i think says something about their play. had they been a bigger force in the day game they couldve been blocking and outing power roles left and right what with the double roleblockers and the tracker

- lol @ ronike refusing to switch and forcing zen to stay in the shooter position resulting in zens death

- lol os and i were almost playing our own mafia game there for a while d1. knows how to keep a mod on their toes

- pretty impressed by zens play. hedve been a real contender for mvp had he lived longer

- air youd benefit from taking more stances as scum. from what i remember you were kinda pussyfooty about things and even made a scumlist with no scum at one point. dont be afraid to get in a town aligned players face if you think you can get away with it

- rajam i think youdve won this game for town had you not only been more assertive on d5 but if you were more up to date on the game earlier. from what i remember you were playing catchup with notes often and were kinda floaty. you strike me as someone who has a lot of potential and im interested in seeing how well youd do if you kept these things in mind. nice vigging btw

- meta kirby you surprised me with how long you lasted cuz i expected scum to fall in succession. im not sure why you killed omni n5 and not hilt? hilt had said that he protected you n4 so you knew he was vulnerable. but this is coming from someone with omniscience. your scumplay has improved from what i remember of code geass at any rate

- OMNI you were a riot to watch and i was so bummed to see you lose like that. you did nearly everything you had to do at the right time in order to win. i like how you often GRILLED people who questioned you during the day and i bet that upfront attitude in particular kept them guessing. i also enjoyed the various breadcrumbs you dropped for swords and the rolecop claim. im sure coming so close and losing is frustrating but you oughta consider this game a win in spirit cuz there was literally nothing you could do n5 to prevent your death. youre this games mvp and have gold dice now

- this game was a breeze to mod and needed only one replacement. there were only a few times when i need to prod anyone too so thanks everyone for the activity

- i loved the player list. it had a good mix of people whove been here for a while (rockin ronike omni etc) people who know their stuff but dont play enough (hilt sold2 vult etc) and newer players in general (rajam zen air etc)

- speaking of which i was especially glad to see hilt/tigerwoods/air/rajam/vult redux (and sold2 even if it was for the sake of the game not dying) play cuz i dont see them around here often. thanks for taking an interest in joining

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Wow. So all non-mafia pairs WERE the natural pairs from mario kart double dash, and the mafia pairs had the correct safeclaims to look like the normal pairs.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
on iPhone. aaaah I died, lol. was hoping Hilt would protect his bro <3

really fun game guys. I have a lot of good things to say when I get in my computer.

Omni

BRoomer
this was a really fun game.
air - talk more and you'll be gdlk
rajam - you're progressing extremely fast. you'll definitely be a top contender in mafia if u keep at it
bronike - <3
swordsbro - sry for the brorape. you played an excellent town game tho and had really great reads.
jungle - u da scum
zen - you were very dangerous. great reads on me.
rockin - work on your defense. you didnt have to die. i suggest you get a bit more aggressive
nich - definitely rid your train as far as i could go. especially to get rid of Overswarm. having him gone early game is always good
OS - lame way to go. if i was town i would've instantly dismissed on you dude. good read on Jungle early in the game.
Hilt - aww why didnt u protect me lastNight? =3
sold - i distanced myself from you cuz i couldnt keep up with reading up on everyone. however MK's case on you and that tit for tat helped me solidfy my night kill choice on MK.
metakirby - great game. you're improving as well. even when i held your hand i totally didnt trust you, but i figured inviting you into the bro family would make you think you had a omni ticket pass to lylo.
twoods - :[

thanks for hosting a really smooth and well-run game marshy. always a pleasure panicking over scenarios with you on AIM, lol.

Rajam

Smash Champion
<3 Hilt, and MVP please (Omni as well)

How the hell did Omni know Swords role??

forget it :mad088: SK+tracker... I would have never thought that

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah Omni you deserve that MVP. Great game. I wasn't sure what to expect with this set up but it was pretty cool and unique, I liked it.

Rajam

Smash Champion
This game was a lot of fun. I have to work a lot more on my day 1's play though... but the ill john was legit. When I got lynched I was very frustrated and I never thought town had a chance to still win... congrats to Omni for being MVP (totally deserved); OS helped me also in the decision to shoot JFever first... after that it was a headache; I thought of shooting Rockin, Sold2, MK, Omni, Hilt, Ronike...I only discarded Swords lol... at the end it was like a coin toss between Sold2 and MK, but decided to go against Sol2 based on my own notes (I still have to improve a lot on that), and because if Sold2 was mafia it meant MK wasn't (basically based on the super-case Sold2 did against him D1). Luckily I was lynched at lylo, if not I would've pushed for Hilt/MK lynch and shooted the other, giving the game to Omni (again :mad088: lol)... I just couldn't believe the doctor claim ._.

The setup was amazing, congrats to Marshy for it :p

M.K

Level 55
5. Overswarm, Toad, Vanilla Townie, lynched D1

Dude, wish I could've seen more of you! You were...woah, kinda scary comin' out of the gate that fast. We knew Jungle was in trouble almost right away with you like this, but we counted on Nich to lead a lynch on you. Always a scary player. Always.

13. TigerWoods, Baby Luigi, Vanilla Townie, lynched D2

Sorry bro, I was totally your partner and I still lynched you =D You played well, but I tried to play the "We're not sure if scum is partnered to town! zomg lynch!" card with you. IDK if it worked, but I could tell you were getting frustrated and what not.

3. Junglefever, Waluigi, Mafiosi Roleblocker, killed N2

Arrrrr >:D Jungle, the guy who admitted to us that he likes to distance himself as scum. LOL, well, it kinda worked. I wish you could've given more input, I could've used you bro. :(

2. Nicholas1024, Peach, Town Cop, killed N2

Made good cases on....not the right people. Haha, sorry dude, you were pretty easy to just go along with because we knew you were not focusing on the right people. However, you had presence and you have a strong voice. I think you just get a bit riled up when people disagree with you and then it comes off like "Whats...up with this guy?"

9. Zεη, King Boo, Town Watcher, killed N2

**** boy, you scary too. I wanted to keep you around because you sounded like you agreed with me most of the time. Kinda sad to see you go and scary for me, but I liked you. You always play good, as well.

8. Airgemini, Bowser, Mafiosi Tracker, lynched D3

Hey scumbuddy that I had to lynch to get cred. XD Sorry bro, you gotta be WAY more concrete with yourself and MAKE connections, take risks, and do what you have to do to get on town's good side. The day you were lynched, I realized you were gonna be lynched entirely ,so I went along with it and just had to place my vote on you. Sorry <33333

1. Ronike, Petey Piranha, Vanilla Townie, killed N3

You are a very independent player, meaning that you have your own strong suspicions. When you build up enough steam, you actually hit quite hard, but sometimes I didn't take you too seriously because your opinions were so independent that they shot out of left field too fast for town to grasp. Good play though, definitely good lol.

7. Rockin, Toadette, Vanilla Townie, lynched D4

Hello derr easy prey :D Sorry I had to make you look like the scapegoat, but you kinda played right into it. I think you get too caught up in the emotional "How dare you lynch me" rather than the "Okay, well, you lynched the wrong person but here's what Ic an tell you/advise you". Like Omni said, your pre-lynch and post-lynch games need not be so vengeful.

4. SwordsRBroken, Mario, Town Sane Cop, killed N4

I didn't really deal much with you because I was focused on Omni. You kinda played into Omni's hands a bit, but good game. Your information never slipped out haha, but I feel like you were Omni's lackey most of the time XD

11. Sold2 replaces Vult Redux, Yoshi, Vanilla Townie, killed N4

Good game, you were kinda scapegoated as well, but I felt like you were fun to keep around so we could manipulate you. Kinda an asset to scum, but you made a ....decent enough case against me, you just didn't pursue it enough :3

10. Rajam, Diddy, Town Vigilante, lynched D5

Poor Rajam <3 You gotta learn to respond to pressure and stuff like that. You just keep playing like....you need to address points against you and other stuff like that. I feel like you didn't defend yourself all that well, but you played a great game for surviving. that long

6. Meta-Kirby, Wario, Mafiosi Roleblocker, killed N5
14. Omni, Baby Bowser, Independent Serial Killer Tracker, killed N5

Gah Omni XD Amazing game, I can't believe both anti-town factions killed each other in the end XD That's craziness at it's finest. I killed you because I knew you we had shot you before and you would die...but...man great game.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Gratz on the MVP Omni, you deserve it. Is the <3 a compliment or "Haha, totally fooled you"? Internet sarcasm is hard >:{

Lol at MK's analysis, yeah, thats pretty much why I think I'm good as scum, hydras, and masons. I give a good alternate look at plays. Doesn't really work when my computer dies and I cant build steam like you said though... That said, thanks again for killing me when you did, it made my life easier.

Sorry Zen, start of the game I had a theory that perhaps VTs were paired with Scum in order to give them a "power". Later I thought you might be town, but that you probably had a PR since I was VT. Sorry dude.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yeah, I realized the day AFTER night one that I probably should've tracked lol. I didn't know that tracking meant the use of power roles! :mad:

I thought I did decent. I thought I was playing safely but I guess not safe enough. :p
And with my scum lists or voting in general: I really dislike placing votes on people town or mafia. It's just something I don't like to do. :p I also suck at making good cases and bringing up past posts like others in here. Partly because I'm lazy. :p

I'll try to play more around here and hopefully get betterrr.

M.K

Level 55
Can anyone critique me a little bit more? >_< Trying to learn everything I can from my games so I can (hopefully) one day get MVP =)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I thought you played well, I didnt really read the last two days, but if you were on both quicklynches (not just the first vote), not a good idea. Iunno really, Ill see if I can think of some better critique...

Omni

BRoomer
the <3 was because you and i always get into something heated when we discuss stuff. i tried to use that against you here to frustrate you into playing better. but i know you would've nailed me down eventually which was why i had to start creating that distance. you're like Zen when it comes to end games. remember the first time we butted heads? lol, thus the reign of an amazing rivalry/friendship was created

*calls dibs on Gary*

Ronike

Smash Ace

You might get to be the strongest gym leader, but IM THE MOTHER ****IN CHAMPION, *****!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
LOL How the hell

Umm good game guys? I seriously don't know how I won that either.
Hilt - aww why didnt u protect me lastNight? =3
Because I left before the flip even happened rofl I wasn't even able to send a night action.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'm really sorry I had to out. It still looks like it'd have been fun, but there's no way I could've kept up. And still can't. I probably won't be able to play here for a while.

Thanks Soldier2 for subbing for me. :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hard to be agressive when having computer johns. Still, I'll try to in the future

also, my main reason for getting lynched was me 'riding my claim' and being inactive. Also hard to defend when you're lynched in two days > :(

7. Rockin, Toadette, Vanilla Townie, lynched D4

Hello derr easy prey :D Sorry I had to make you look like the scapegoat, but you kinda played right into it. I think you get too caught up in the emotional "How dare you lynch me" rather than the "Okay, well, you lynched the wrong person but here's what Ic an tell you/advise you". Like Omni said, your pre-lynch and post-lynch games need not be so vengeful.
It's hard NOT to be semi vengeful when being lynched for stupid reasoning, or being lynched so quick. The day lasted TWO days, man. -_-

also, I did gave some advice: I said to FOCUS on the ones that currently either have two partners, or who's partner flipped town (especially MK). I said NOT to focus too much on Sold2 and Rajam too much because both of their partners flipped scum, so there was a fair chance they were both clear (however, I said to just be on the safe side, keep an eye on them as they could probably be the SK)

Instead, they went and lynched Rajam and gave not a lot of focus on the said people. wtf.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I still think my option to not let town continue to debate over "is OS scum or town?!" and end up getting a mislynch when it was important was a good plan.

But then you guys lynched Rockin anyway.

WTF >_<

He was like... uber cleared. If you felt he was just protecting me in order to look townie... ugh.

also >:[ at "over easy"

Top Bottom