• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m1] mario kart mafia | who won the race?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
actually now

swordsrbroken, mario, town sane cop has been killed

sold2, yoshi, vanilla townie has been killed

the finish line (deadline) is in 10 laps (october 17, 2010 11:59pm est)!

slow motion. no unvoting

lap (day) 5 vote count 1:
not voting: meta-kirby, hilt, omni, rajam (
)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@Swords: I'm cool with w/e.

Could be Rajam or Rockin. I say we choose after Rajam says whatever he needs to say. @Rajam: That would be your cue. Very interested in what you have to tell us.

On another note, I honestly don't have much of a read on Sold. He can definitely, definitely die but I haven't been paying him too much mind. Hope you guys are keeping an eye on him.

Please can we end this Day like... by tomorrow or the next couple of days? I haven't felt this confident in the game already being won in a while. Impatient for the flips.
there hasn't been a 3-kill streak in a while.

this is a ****ty position

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm Daisy, the doctor. I was Nich's partner. D1 I protected Zen and switched (Nich requested it and I took him up on it, although I shouldn't have, since it would make him a target with mafia knowing that he switched). N2 I was in the driver position and he died that night. N3 I was also in the driver position but switched. Last night I protected Meta Kirby.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm Daisy, the doctor. I was Nich's partner. D1 I protected Zen and switched (Nich requested it and I took him up on it, although I shouldn't have, since it would make him a target with mafia knowing that he switched). N2 I was in the driver position and he died that night. N3 I was also in the driver position but switched. Last night I protected Meta Kirby.
hm. i believe it. swords was my partner and i'm luigi. tho we were both cop bros tho slightly altered. mine proved to be less effective due to scum having town-isque roles. also, altho you and Nich swapped it didn't make him an auto-target since mafia wouldn't know what position he was swapping from. the whole "trust me" thing he said was a gambit-ish taunt perhaps.

however if you really are doc and sk/maf do exist we are royally ****ed as in it's impossible for us to win. im assuming you cannot protect yourself.

which means we're banking on town vig existing.

@metakirby:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Diddy, town vig
I shooted JFever N1 and N2, and shooted Sold2 N3 and N4
There should be 1 mafia and 1 sk left at least :/
I don't believe Hilt's claim. A doctor?? With all these BulletProof stuff??

vote: Hilt

so... the partners:
Sold2 (VT) - Airgemini (Tracker)
Rajam (Vig) - JFever (Rblocker)
Rockin (VT) - OS (VT)
Hilt (Doc) - Nich (Sane Cop)
MK (???) - TWoods (VT)
Omni (Role Cop) - Swords (Sane Cop)
Zen (Watcher) - Ronike (VT)

Though it may cost me a game (again...), I'm willing to trust Omni now... still, I'd have to think about the shooter and driver stuff and see if anything doesn't make sense. Again, not believing Hilt's claim as a Doc.

Omni

BRoomer
*mind is totally blown*

but i guess that was to be expected. i was almost sure MK was vig

@rajam: i've already proven my role; def not a repeat of CT.

would like to see MK's claim before you two deside to duke it out

M.K

Level 55
I'm Baby Mario, Vanilla Townie. Partner was VT too =/

Gah, two people dead? Omni, did you get a result?

@Omni, It's okay....I know what you have to do.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Omni, willing to claim your results, and what you did each night?
MK what do you think of our claims, and who do you think is lying?

M.K

Level 55
Gah, I cannot wrap my brain around this right now.
Let's just look at the facts:

rockin: rajam, rockin, sold2 ( )
omni: airgemini ()
airgemini: omni, swordsrbroken, meta-kirby, ronike, hilt ( )
Out of everyone here, Rajam wasn't on the last Mafia kill. This contradicts what he says about killing JF and, for some reason, targetted Sold2. Looking back, he put several key town players at the bottoms of his list of +/- (including Sold2), which he still backed out of, claiming it was simply a "reference" to his actual voting patterns.
Despite everything, I really still don't trust this guy . TOWN Serial Killer? I feel like he could possibly be Indie.

M.K

Level 55
Though it may cost me a game (again...), I'm willing to trust Omni now...
Also this statement. Why would trusting Omni, a pretty much guaranteed townie, cost you the game?
I just don't feel like you are playing towards the same win condition as the rest of us.

Rajam

Smash Champion
nvm

vote: Omni

Omni, you said you visited Swords N1, and Zen N2, which means you were at Shooter position N1 and N2. Oddly, at #391 you said you wanted to switch, after that at #374 your partner Swords said he wanted to switch as well... now, let's also remember Air said you visited Zen the same night he died... and you never really proved your "role cop" claim

Omni is the SK.

Pretty sure I'm faster than Mafia (I think vigs usually are) so, killing the indy is top priority toDay because I'm not sure if I'm faster than him

Omni

BRoomer
I'm Baby Mario, Vanilla Townie. Partner was VT too =/

Gah, two people dead? Omni, did you get a result?

@Omni, It's okay....I know what you have to do.
Omni, willing to claim your results, and what you did each night?
MK what do you think of our claims, and who do you think is lying?
N1: I investigated Swords. Got cop result.
N2: I investigated Zen. he died.
N3: I investigated Ronike. also, died but that was partially my fault for calling it out. however, im sure scum was trying to make sure i couldn't clear myself
N4: disclosing this would tell you guys my position. ain't gonna happen.

----

Omni, Role Cop
Hilt, Town Doc
Rajam, Town Vig
Meta Kirby, Vanilla

lol, you guys are hysterical and i am not pleased. 2 people have been dying consistently almost everyday. this means there is at least two killing roles. however, with that triple kill that leaves the possibility of three killing roles but it doesn't confirm it.

if vig/sk/maf existed then both hilt and meta kirby is lying about their role. i've liked Hilt because of his pressure game on Jungle and agreeance with Hilt dying but that doesn't exclude him from being an sk. none of his doc'ing can be confirmed. actually

actually imma stop there cuz there is still too much theory and things left open that wont be able to be confirmed.

i want to see what all of you think about each other's roles and discuss it in detail.

Omni

BRoomer
nvm

vote: Omni

Omni, you said you visited Swords N1, and Zen N2, which means you were at Shooter position N1 and N2. Oddly, at #391 you said you wanted to switch, after that at #374 your partner Swords said he wanted to switch as well... now, let's also remember Air said you visited Zen the same night he died... and you never really proved your "role cop" claim

Omni is the SK.

Pretty sure I'm faster than Mafia (I think vigs usually are) so, killing the indy is top priority toDay because I'm not sure if I'm faster than him
are you getting desperate?

i just proved my roleclaim a few posts up. i breadcrumbed Swords' role and was WILLING to tell people what his role was since the first Day i claimed. i'm definitely confirmed buddy.

Swords and I also DIDN'T switch. it was a gambit. killing roles have to double tap BP's. that means players who do not switch and stand still are more likely to be targeted. i concluded this way early game and Swords obviously didn't mind coming into Day 4.

are you nervous, rajam? or are you not thinking properly?

M.K

Level 55
@Rajam, this isn't really the time to be flip-floppy like that. It just makes me MORE unsure.

Omni, do you once again trust Rajam? Think about his actions. Targetting the same person twice in a row twice means that he doesn't have a discretion for his killing. It pretty much says that he's aiming to kill whoever, as long as he can get a confirmed death. Does this sound like a Town Vig to you? Also, he wasn't on that Air lynch. Methinks he was trying to whither down the town side of things, his "bigger" issue than Mafia. By prolonging the amount of time Mafia is posting in the game, it's also prolonging the amount of time that town has to focus on the elimination of them, and NOT him. As soon as Mafia is gone and the game, somehow, would not be over, everyone would be like "Oh, well, OBVIOUSLY we have, a, INDIE, in MARIO KART MAFIA". Rajam would be climbing in our windows, snatchin' our townies up. and rapin' everybody out here. His actions, imo, do not point towards an inherently beneficial town playstyle. They haven't for a while, but now teh pieces are adding up slightly.

Omni

BRoomer
How claiming your N4 results would delate your position for toNight??
*rubs temples*

there are at least two killing roles left in the game. one is PROBABLY mafia. if i (or any of you) were to disclose what position you are in toDay then you are easy pickings for a night kill OR killing role knows to target someone else.

how are you not able to realize this? we are in super duper mega time lylo and you seem to be far into the details to look into everything else.

but im not surprised. you are the last of the 'needs to die' list established after Air flipped scum. if i recall Air was on my lynch for having seen me with Zen and you were the ONLY person that piggybacked him. mk suggested it may have been rockin but i think you were the prime target

so are you scum or are you town, rajam? either way you're looking like a nice lynch

Omni

BRoomer
@mk: i'm fully aware of that. i've wanted him dead for a long time. im just being cautious

however the fact that he's voting me even tho i've already showed how i was clear is confusing. i would've thought of all people he'd be hopping from you and hilt

Omni

BRoomer
roles and **** aside

rajam you need to die

want more from hiltbro before proceeding forward

Rajam

Smash Champion
Omni, where did you exactly prove your role? Can you link please where did you breadcrumbed Swords role and hence cleared yourself?

Rajam

Smash Champion
And again, I don't see how claiming where you were last night and your actions last Night can say something about where will you be toNight

Rajam

Smash Champion
I don't actually understand how can you believe Omni. N1 he confirmed his partner was a sane cop, nonetheless he was in shooter position until N3 at least with the role cop which is less important... and he visited Zen!!

Hilt = mafia
Omni = SK
MK = town

that's it. I don't care if we lynch Omni or Hilt toDay, I'll just shoot the other toNight.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Rajam, why do you believe MK's claim of Vanilla Townie so strongly? You're not making any sense. Omni cleared himself really early in the day, look back at his first couple of posts at the start of the phase. You've also given no reason to why you think I'm mafia other than that you don't believe my claim.

Anyways. Leaning towards Rajam's lynch, but MK's Vanilla Townie claim worries me. I believe Omni. I don't think he's mafia because of the way he approached the Air lynch when we were deciding between lynching Air or Rockin. It could have been a bus, but I'll take my chances. I don't think he's serial killer because of his role. While role cop could be mafia, an independent role cop doesn't make senes.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm pretty bad at mafia to realize where did Omni cleared himself, that's why I'm asking him to link the post where he breadcrumbed Swords' role.

And the doc claim is stupid for this game, with the bunch of chances of being BProof.

Omni

BRoomer
And again, I don't see how claiming where you were last night and your actions last Night can say something about where will you be toNight
are you aware that in order to use night actions you have to be located somewhere? do you understand how important it is right now for scum to be completely unaware of where people are positioned? when i said i'm not disclosing what i did or did not do lastNight what do you think that implies?

i breadcrumbed Swords' role while he was still alive. look at the yellow letters: it spells "COP". scroll up to the post where i quoted myself

and id like to know why as well you're completely fine with overlooking Meta Kirby

Vote: Rajam

V/LA after 5. ive got a dinner date

Rajam

Smash Champion
Basically my last post tells I no longer believe MK is VT.

Air cleared Omni as mafia earlier, that's why I thought Omni was SK. Now with the breadcrumb there, he is like 95% town for sure (the other 5% would be Omni being scum with some kind of special info allowing him to know his partner is cop, but that's ***).

N2 confirmed there are 3 killing roles. Only two mafia? i don't think so. There is for sure a third mafia member at least around there, but with the 3 kills in N2, basically it pseudo confirms the setup as 3 scum 1 sk and 10 town. I'm town vig, Omni is confirmed town role cop, so there is 1 mafia and 1 scum left. The way you and MK are defending Omni basically confirms the two of you know he is town with no kill power, since you need a killing power to die toDay and lynching Omni wouldn't help you

I still think we should lynch SK toDay since it's more likely I'm faster than mafia than me being faster than the SK.

M.K

Level 55
Rajam is just all over the place. I see this as panicking. He's covering his tracks so...poorly D:

"I trust Omni....never mind VOTE!"

"You're overlooking MK....KILLING MK TONIGHT!"

@Hilt, I understand you are uncomfortable with my claim, but at this point, I'm sorry I can't offer more than what I am. My partner was VT and there was another VT pair, so I'm assuming there were PR/VT combos, PR/PR combos, and VT/VT combos. I am the latter. The only "proof" i can point you to is Air's tracking results. I don't do anything at night.

Also, The very fact that Rajam has been in the shooter position ALL FOUR NIGHTS worries me greatly. Okay, the mechanics of this game give you an advantage if you are in the Shooter position and an advantage when you are in the Driver position. The fact that Rajam felt comfortable enough to be in the Passenger position EVERY SINGLE NIGHT really troubles me. Maybe he knows where the kills are going, which is why he's not worried?

I'm willing to put Rajam on the line. Right now, out of everyone, he is the most wishy-washy, the most provoked, the most panicky, the least concerned, and to me, the best play. Too many things are going around in my head that concern his abilities/actions in this game for me to think anything else than Scum or Indie.

Vote: Rajam

THIS IS L-1.

Rajam

Smash Champion
MK, if you're telling the truth and if you're VT, it means the other 3 necesarily are killing roles. There is 1 scum left, 1 SK, and there must be a vig as well. That mean you don't trust Omni's claim, or if I'm scum then you're vig. You're not thinking, and that's normal since you're scum

M.K

Level 55
MK, if you're telling the truth and if you're VT, it means the other 3 necesarily are killing roles. There is 1 scum left, 1 SK, and there must be a vig as well. That mean you don't trust Omni's claim, or if I'm scum then you're vig. You're not thinking, and that's normal since you're scum
I don't believe that we can assume -anything- about people's roles from the kills. We've seen all of 0-3 kills every night. The last time we saw 3 kills, we had multiple MORE people alive. We're still unclear as to how those people that were once alive might have influenced the game. Now, we have got 2 kills. If scum killed someone and you killed someone, that doesn't mean that a 3rd killing role has to exist at this point in the game. Maybe there were restrictions, maybe there was a chance to die if someone used their power. You cannot reasonably assume that, since we had 3 kills on NIGHT 2, that there must be 3 killing roles still left in this game on DAY 5.

Nice retort on that last sentence, though. You're panicking and throwing funky statements around.

Rajam

Smash Champion
All those posibilities are crap. The most likely would be some kind of 1-time-shot role, which would be really dumb to have used his power N2 with all the uncertainty around. You're just ignoring the fact that Mafia+SK+Vig is by far the most likely chance by now.

M.K

Level 55
All those posibilities are crap.
No they aren't, you are simply disregarding them because the combination you presented benefits your case the most. I'm not "ignoring" anything.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Well, tonight's going to be my last day talking for awhile. Going camping later tonight, so I'll be without internet, and I'll be there until Sunday afternoon. Debating between Rajam and MK of course. As MK said, he didn't perform a night action, so he isn't SK, he could still be mafia, though. Rajam, are you ignoring that mafia may be a two person team? Call it unlikely if you'd like, but it's still a possibility.

But anyways, unless I'm the one lynched, the day phase will either have to end today (really soon) or wait until Monday. I'm fine waiting. What do you three want to do? Just so it's said again, leaning more towards Rajam's lynch.

Omni

BRoomer
kill da wabbbit
kill da waaaaaaabit!
kill da waaaaaaaaaaaabit!

Top Bottom