• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M/BAA3] Melee/Brawl Ann Arbor, MI 3/14

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
uh what pm? its just that the last guy did not answer so thats all k thanks for thee info

TheMann

Smash Ace
Ok not sure I want to come to this now. It'll be a last minute thing if I do. Brawl is not as fun as it used to be to me, and I've been having a pessimistic view about it these days.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ok not sure I want to come to this now. It'll be a last minute thing if I do. Brawl is not as fun as it used to be to me, and I've been having a pessimistic view about it these days.
then do what everyone else does when the dislike brawl. Play Melee. There will be melee at this tourney.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
or come to the tourney to chill with people... and then end up playing anyways because you're there and it'll kill time :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i didn't actually know where judge is from, i just knew he's not in Ann Arbor exactly.
judge lives in warren

mann u better i havent seen u since december

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
NOEZ! If Mann quits, then I'll quit, too. Brawl isn't Brawl anymore if Mann doesn't play it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
aww kels...

also: bigy/ west MI ppl: are you guys coming on friday for smashfest/housing? if so, how many guys you bringin?

alcoady

Smash Ace
aww kels...

also: bigy/ west MI ppl: are you guys coming on friday for smashfest/housing? if so, how many guys you bringin?
we MAY be showing up tomorrow, it just depends on other peoples schedules :urg:
PM me your address asap sos i can know where i'm going (don't have baller GPS)
but if not i'll see y'all at the tourney.

Anther!!!
can't wait to play you in brawl homes

TheMann

Smash Ace
NOEZ! If Mann quits, then I'll quit, too. Brawl isn't Brawl anymore if Mann doesn't play it.
Lol guys its all good now I guess. I'm coming for sure now. So me and Omni can win dubz, and hopefully revitalize my passion for the game.

I think its because I haven't taken a beating for so long that I got bored of the game. Not enough competition where I'm at now. So yea when I get there I want some unfriendly friendlies!!!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
It's looking like xtacyfalco works till 9 on friday... I'm pretty sure we're not gonna wait for him because we wouldn't get there till like 1 A.M. and that would suck. So it's looking like we're gonna try to leave akron around 4 which means we'll really be leaving at about 5 then we'll probably take a while picking everyone up and make a bunch of stops along the way so I'd expect us there around 8-9 with 4 people from OH. (Don't worry we all suck at brawl)

Also, Themann I'll get in some unfriendly friendlies with you. It'll be the most frustrating full 8 minutes of your life. Lain is also good at giving unfriendly friendlies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lol guys its all good now I guess. I'm coming for sure now. So me and Omni can win dubz, and hopefully revitalize my passion for the game.

I think its because I haven't taken a beating for so long that I got bored of the game. Not enough competition where I'm at now. So yea when I get there I want some unfriendly friendlies!!!
yeah i get to see the mann ive been in a 4 month Mann withdrawl lol but cool that ur comin now u get tlo show that wee-gi off

cant wait one more day ^_^ Lain we need to have our money match i have money this time so we can have it cuz we couldnt at my tourney all i had was a 10 >.>

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm leaving here as I hit enter. Mapquest has it down as 4 hours 15 minutes so expect us at SCOTU's about 5 hours after this message is posted

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
i wish i could go to this itt you better not lose to any wolfs if ones their i want more friendlies ^_^ gl!!

Top Bottom