• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M/BAA3] Melee/Brawl Ann Arbor, MI 3/14

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
The little stuff you said when I fought Anther. You said something like don't lose or something but the way I heard it, it sounded like you said it in a nasty tone.
sorry, nothing negative was meant towards ya. It was more like, anther has a history of losing to marth's, so I thought he could lose to you, so I said that... and you did beat him so I was right :)

but I like ya and really like playing against you.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Man, I really wish I coulda gone to that canada tournament. The whole time at this tournament I had canada on the brain.

I guess themann was keepin me down cause he knocked me into losers. Luigi is way different than cr4sh's freakin awesome dude. Omega you rocked, you picked up on the matchup really quickly. Everyone else I played in matches, ggs except you bowyer... sandbagging j/k j/k. Nicely run tournament everything was awesome except the parking tickets. Those weren't awesome.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Hate to double post but this is important. Did anyone find a camera after the event? Matt left his camera there. Does someone have the phone number to the venue so I can call there and check as well?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shouts yet to come :)

Hate to double post but this is important. Did anyone find a camera after the event? Matt left his camera there. Does someone have the phone number to the venue so I can call there and check as well?
I haven't heard anything about a camera, but this should be the phone number: 734.994.1595

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SHOUTOUTS

Scotu - great tourney i had so much fun me and ham are glad we showed
The Mann - good **** in pools, both matches were next hit wins, ill get u next time
Anther - fun talkin to u, i liked the bandana
Lain - god ****it are we gunna have our money match
Ding/Hateoni - fun money match but we had to cancel our last one
Hot_armS - havent seen u in a while fun friendlies ur snake is still really good
King Yoshi and Sushendo - ggs in pools
Danithak - ggs nice zss
Buttersworth - ur pika is good in 1v1 keep it up
Okiyama - thanks for housing me
Omniswell - beast IC man gotta step mine up and learn that Habble ^_^
Panda - good **** winning singles u deserved it
Rofa - thanks for that interview during Winner's and Grand Finals that was sweet just call me if u wanna do it again
Levitas - u hate on the West Bloomfield smashers buddy nice talkin with u

if i forgot anyone i played in friendlies good games they were fun

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Man, I really wish I coulda gone to that canada tournament. The whole time at this tournament I had canada on the brain.

I guess themann was keepin me down cause he knocked me into losers. Luigi is way different than cr4sh's freakin awesome dude. Omega you rocked, you picked up on the matchup really quickly. Everyone else I played in matches, ggs except you bowyer... sandbagging j/k j/k. Nicely run tournament everything was awesome except the parking tickets. Those weren't awesome.
Thanx for the matches. most interesting Sonic matches ever :)
And I learned that AT thanks to you :)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You lost 600 posts because the Big MI disc. topic got moved to the midwest social room, which doesn't count posts towards your post count.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
well, isn't that lame as hell! How about it takes away future posts, not posts thatI already had. This game (and this website) get dumber every time i come here!

Top Bottom