• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M/BAA3] Melee/Brawl Ann Arbor, MI 3/14

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Change me from confirmed to maybe, I just got a job interview for working night shift and it may interfere with this... hopefully it doesn't, but if it does I'll either not be able to come, or i'll have to come and leave during/after singles.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So it looks like my car now has King yoshi confirmed and xtacyfalco confirmed, 1 more and I'll go to the tourney 2 more and I'll be happy as far as gas money is concerned.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That confused the **** outta me when I first saw it, I had to look up AFAIK.
I'll be there for both singles, dubs is lame. I'll bring wii + melee/barlw

I haven't played brawl in maybe 3 months so mah wario's bout to suck ***. I've been keeping up on my melee though.
lolol

and if someone pays for me......im piss poor

judge is bringing his girl yes no???? x]
i think so check a few pages back

Zjiin

Smash Master
You makin this??
i'm like right in between you and AA. you could meet me at my place and we could car pool?

just gunna throw that out there
If i'm comin, i'll be riding with Kels. I think Cosmo and Zeus expressed interest in coming too, so it all depends on what kind of room we got. I'll know for sure by Thurs, so i'll keep ya posted.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If anyone is on the way from akron ohio to ann arbor we should have extra room in my car. So that's anywhere from akron then pretty much northwest ohio northeast indiana and southeast MI. Anyone needing a ride should hit me up with a PM.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
updated the brawl stage list for the new SBR Beta ruleset
hey whos the brawl pro in MI from VA i visit MI annarbor every summer so i'm just curious.
LOLOLOL

EDIT: never mind the quote i did the wrong one

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
me i'm crappycola my good sir a brawl player that is very experienced just sorry for jumping outa nowhere if you wanna know who my pros are well we got a ton of em best of the best are
1 mew2king
2 azen zagenight
3 chu dat

Not me yet i am still always making it in 5th place or getting my *** kicked by m2k or chudat in the first two rounds. but my question still stands who are the pros in annarbor see ya this summer

EDIT: hot arms sig is funny as hell

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
OK awesome, I got a full carload of people now and we're heading up friday. Where the hell do we go?

Also, is lain coming to this?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
@crappy cola- just ask yourself who the pros in michigan are and you got your answer and yep, i was lol'ing during the superbowl cause of this lol

also im coming to scotus friday night

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ann Arbor pros are like: Anther, lain, bowyer, SamuraiPanda

itt: i sent you a PM about where to go and contact info

edit: don't post assuming no one can respond in the exact same minute i post a response lol

Top Bottom