• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S. Bad Santa

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament! It was really nice to see IL/WI again, feels like it's been too long. Next time I'm going to bring a TvC setup, I didn't realize how many people play =) And thanks to the 7 people I did Random everything MMs with, I definitely want to do that again next time!

Kenni, please don't post such things, whether you're serious or not.

Probably won't be doing individual shout-outs unless I gather up some stamina, so gg's to everyone I played for now. =) And don't worry DLA, we all have moments like that.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i love u all.

i was kidnapped from my sick bed @ home, and wound up at the tournament. =/

i love u all very much.

- fin

NEXT M.A.S TOURNAMENT JANUARY 29TH 2011

WEBSTER'S BIRTHDAY BASH!!! :bee:

...be there. details coming soon.

D

Deleted member

I told Kirk to Wolf ditto you lol. On the next PR it's gonna be
1. Kain:wolf:
2. Kirk:wolf: and random *** secondaries
Just you wait and see.
Fillin' up that PR with Wolves I see...

Nothing wrong with that! :3

Edit: Also, looking at the bracket, I see that you beat Grimace, Kain. Pretty awesome, because I remember that he beat you back at MLG Columbus. You're improving. :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
I didnt use marth at all in melee bracket, only fox.

I'm now a 100% fox main in melee, he's just too fast and fun.
Shoutouts coming soon.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Kenni, you made me lol super hardcore. I'm lucky I don't get raged easily otherwise I would probably be #1 on that list. I go hard when I rage.
rofl you guys havent seen ANYTHING. i look like im gonna bust a ***** when i rage hardcore

7)Nay-Nay:sheik::metaknight: - you've been getting a lot better, keep up that wifi practice. Sorry about SDing about 10 times in teams lol. Next set we play will probably be MK dittos XD
lol idgaf about teams, i still had fun. well worth the $5. i learned the mk ditto since last time lol go for it

Kenni, please don't post such things, whether you're serious or not.
what did i say lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Rob, Milk told me he doesn't care if I have his Brawl since he doesn't like playing Brawl anymore. You seem more upset about it than him.

It's not like I sold it or anything either, it's just sitting in a CD-R case in my CD shelf. I'll give it back to him the next time IL goes to Missouri, if they allow me back there. :p

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Lol jared, when i made the rage PR is also thought about an anti-rage PR. XD. Ook is definitely #1, DLA is #2, you'd probs be 3 or 4, magicjosh would be an inactive... :3

Quik17

Smash Ace
Akashi on a rage PR!?!?! What the **** have i been missing lol, he's so damn chill whenever I play him.

alos, good **** Kain!!! (sorry about the team situation :()

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm a ganon main, the only emotion I feel is VAST AND FURIOUS ANGER

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Nah, I don't outwardly throw a fit like Klappy does, I just complain about everything to you because I know you care. <3

The only thing I'm salty about at this tournament was losing a dollar to Jared, but he raged harder because I refused to go ROB against him. :3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1)Kain, what should have been:wolf: (130$) - Kain your by far my favorite Wolf player. ****ing DLA ruined it for you.

2)Lain, was getting *****:popo::metaknight::dedede: (130$) - Nice to see you traveling, shame you didn't get to finish the set.

3)Arty:falco:(29$) - Sandbagging against my Pika, lmao. I felt a little demoralized after getting two stocked, I'll need to work on this MU.

4)Sammy Falcofingers:metaknight: - I like the name, and I like how you overcame a hard bracket, almost got in the $$$, still good job on this placement.

5)Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked:wario: - LMAO at your name. Good to see you again.

5)Fatboy Buff:metaknight: - Nice insight on the teams straits, I use it in the future. Nice to see you again.

7)Nay-Nay:sheik::metaknight: - Your fine, just balance work and smash, also

7)Grimace:snake: - Good Job beating me, I didn't get ***** as badly as I did the last time I played you. So I think this is a plus. I may have SD'd second game, but hey that was entirely my fault for letting it happen. The set was fun, and your Snake is legit.

9)DLA:ganondorf: - It's your fault Kain didn't finish his set ya jerk. :p Either way getting ninth is good.

9)Kirk:link2::bowser2::ike::wolf::olimar: - Dang, how do you play all these characters in a tuournament.

9)Akashi:marth: - The game in frigate was unfortunate, I like your Ganon is melee.

9)Red Ryu:lucario: - Place better scr...nah I'll say something more positive. Good job doing this.

13)Snookie(Kappy):kirby2: - Your kirby is mad hard to get around in doubles.

13)Roller:popo::pikachu2: - Sorry didn;t see a whole lot of you, maybe next time?

13)Wafles:zerosuitsamus: - That set was the closest I've ever had with someone, both of us were at 150%+ last stock in each game. Good ZSS.

13)Scythe:lucario: - Awww Scythe, no way. And same as Kirk playing six character in melee and winning it. Who are you? @tmosk?

17)Meneil:ike::falco: - Aww, I still beleive in you. You can place well and win I just know you can.

17)Dragmire:ganondorf: - Playing DLA in a ganon ditto is the manliest thing to do. Nice to see you come back to this.

17)King:pikachu2: - Nice to see you for the first time, I liked playing you in both games.

17)Diska:snake: - I can play a bunch of characters at a certain level, just keep working on improving no sweat.

17)Dajayman:ness2: - Level up and get to that Shaky status. Do it!

17)Spongejordan:metaknight::lucas: - I hate how I play you more than anyone else in brackets of anything, it feels great in dubs but then we play in singles and then stupid stuff happens like Fsmash shield pokes. Don't go the Castle Siege for timeouts against me, and learn how to **** Lucario, he isn't R.O.B. level of god tier. :p

17)The Situation:peach: - Your bonewalking was making me so exicted to see you play Peach. I gotta learn how to do that better with Peach.

17)Zwarm:rob::lucario: - I didn;t want you to drop DDD from that set :<. If you want to learn Lucario, go for it.

25)Justin:random: - I like your name, thew name just clicks well with me, not sure why. :p

25)Umashi:link2: - I didn't get a chance to teach Link, talk to me next time and I can help a bit.

25)Yogehi:fox: - Fox is a character I really don't like playing against, Fox is hard for me, lol. Nice seeing you dude.

25)Tony:random: - Hey Tony, good to see you again, this tournament is just one giant memory lane. We should play sometime again.

25)Neo:random: - Hi, umm sorry I'm not sure who you were.

2/3)Oro?! :falcon:(10$) - Arg those knees and them ****** of Princess. When have been you vs Scythe in grand finals of Melee calling it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
he isn't R.O.B. level of god tier. :p

17)Zwarm:rob::lucario: - I didn;t want you to drop DDD from that set :<. If you want to learn Lucario, go for it.
ROB sucks, don't be spreading such lies. :)

Also, don't feel like you're the reason I dropped him, I've just been feeling worse and worse about playing him, because I seem to turn to him in important matches, and usually choke where I could probably win with ROB. I just feel clunky and bad playing him now, so I was probably gonna drop him after this tournament regardless. I'll probably still play him in doubles though, and keep him for a few MU's, but yeah, don't feel bad or anything. Also, me picking up Lucario has nothing to do with my Dedede, I was thinking about dropping before I even considered picking up Lucario, haha.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Akashi never raged, eeeeever. You're just being an idiot again.

Also, look who's talking sr. Explosion of Everything when you lost to him game 1.

Though, I've never seen someone look so disappointed about Brawl after losing that match =[ And I still think he would've won if that first stock didn't happen. I know, big if, but there was a train-like momentum behind that Snookums.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Zwarm rages as much as Kappy too.
I only rage in tourney, though, which is where it counts :awesome: I've also figured out that every time I drive, it's an adventure. I'm surprised I haven't died yet. LOL! Special thanks to DLA for letting me use his car to jumpstart mine :colorful:

Shout-Outs time!:

1)Kain (130$) - Your Wolf keeps getting better and better. As always, it's awesome seeing you, and **** those sets vs Lain were amazing. ****ing DLA. I want that MM next time!

1)Lain (130$) - Thanks for the MM and friendly with MK. You're one of those guys who really supports me and it's awesome :) I think I may finally break through the MK MU and actually learn it instead of thinking I know it. We'll def do a bunch of friendlies if we can next time we see each other! And good **** on 1st/2nd!

3)Arty(29$) - Hunger's Kirby: Aerial Hammer. My Kirby five seconds later: Aerial Hammer. Arty: Pauses. LOL. Good **** on 3rd!

4)Sammy Falcofingers - It was awesome seeing you again! I know we didn't get to MM, but if you're goin' to Kirk's we'll definitely get in some matches! And good **** on 4th! You got money next time for sure!

5)Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked - Always fun talking with you, dude. You gotta shake off dat rust and you'll be placing top 3 again. Double Kirby is also way 2gud.

5)Fatboy Buff - Nice job overcoming your block on Arty, and thanks for the MK tips!

7)Nay-Nay - You could've won that MK ditto if you hadn't choked by using tornado!

7)Grimace - We. Need. To play. LOL. I think the last time I played you was last year during pools at MAS. Always fun seeing you, dude.

9)DLA - Sorry about the rage :) It's not just you. A lot of times in the past I would soundly defeat someone's main, and then they'd pull out MK and I'd get *****. It's more me being frustrated that even after reading and trying to practice the MU, I still don't get it. And again, thanks for letting me use your car to jumpstart mine :colorful:

9)Kirk - All those characters! Once you shake off that super rust I think you'll be able to place top 5, even 3! And awesome job almost beating Kain with Bowser!

9)Akashi - Fun times in the car! It was nice seeing you and Melinda again! I wanna play your Snake sometime again that's not a doubles match with Arty's snake. LOL.

9)Red Ryu - Good **** on 9th, dude! I wanna play you in singles again!

13)Snookie(Kappy) - Time to practice dat MK MU! Also, ****ing asthma!

13)Wafles - Fun friendlies. Kirby is nothing like MK. LOL. (inb4 YOU DON'T KNOW KIRBY from Zwarm/Oro)

13)Scythe - We should play friendlies next time, dawg! :colorful:

17)King - Thank you for coming out and beasting the jumpstart, and good games in singles! Your Pikachu is mad legit, I'm surprised I did so well against it.

17)Dajayman - Your Ness is getting so legit. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was actually fun seeing you again. LOL.

17)Spongejordan - Dat Cake MM!

17)The Situation - B-Sticking is weird, yo! Thanks for the cookie :reverse:

17)Zwarm - Lucario, man. I think our Kirby/Lucario team could do some real good **** if we practiced synergy with it so you're not stock tanking. LOL. 17th is not your place! Get back to top ten like you're supposed to!

25)Umashi - Nice seeing you again! :D

Oro - It's too bad I couldn't see you wreck Lain in Melee :awesome:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I think it might be the other way around next time, bro. LOL. We'll hafta see when we play!

Arty

Smash Lord
I don't rage either, I just get dissapointed. But I always shake the persons hand and usually talk with them after the match about cps and how the match went.

However, I do rage in my head mid match, constantly swearing at myself and at my opponent lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
i never rage either!
Scythe gets violent when you steal his hat. Try it next time you see him!

I don't rage either, I just get dissapointed. But I always shake the persons hand and usually talk with them after the match about cps and how the match went.

However, I do rage in my head mid match, constantly swearing at myself and at my opponent lol.
You swear at your opponents? That's not very nice :(

King~

Smash Champion
Only time I rage is while chaingrabbing falcos, cause I know they're thinking " this is soooooooo gay" when falco is the epitome of gay.

Dla are you gonna upload the vids from this? I wanna see my two singles sets from this

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I get sad/disappointed instead of getting mad. I'm still number one on the sad tier list. :(

But being Shaky status makes me happy. :)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I've only uploaded my videos so far.

I'll upload one set for anyone who wants to see their matches. It takes me like 20-30 minutes just to put one video up, so I'm not going to spend an entire day putting all of these matches up.

So just post if have a set on my setup that you want to see. Please don't ask unless you really really want to see it though.

Xyless

Smash Master
I don't know if I did any actual bracket sets on your TV, but I think my cookie match against Kappy was on there. I just really want a B-stick video or two. :\

Top Bottom