• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay so after PMing the mod and asking for role clarification, I definitely received some. <.<; Lol. My role gives hints about the persons flavor. (Which makes a ton more sense actually) This means Chuckie is not lying. (I wish my role pm were accurate, lol MK. Jk)

Anyways, continue with Swords.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Pikmafia

On Standby:
  1. PM if Interested!

I will be a replacement/Backup if necessary. I've been reading through Pikmafia anyway so I know what's happening.

I'm not playing so I take it its okay that I:
EDIT: I meant to PM this to you Meta-Kirby, sorry :/

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Since SwordsRBroken seems to be becoming the current wagon, I'm doing an ISO on him. Because he was a replacement for Tom, I looked at Tom's posts first.

Post 11 - Confirms
Post 15 - Compliments banner
Post 24 - RVS
Post 25 - Fluff
Post 33 - Multivote
Post 37 - Claims he doesn't know what "going fishing" means.
Post 41 - Says he thinks 3 people are scum.
Post 43, 48, and 49 - "I this game's activity is dead" and does various votes.
Post 46 - Answers Riddle's scumtell question with "when people lie".
Post 53 - Fluff
Post 63 - Some questions for me and Kat. Response seems to try to protect Riddle and Jungle. "i dont blame jungle for not making sense, nor riddle for asking the wrong questions."
Post 71 - Responding by justifying Riddle's actions, but no further scumhunting
Post 74 - Fluff, last Tom post

In summary, Tom's posts are pretty weak. I replaced him in Popcorn Mafia where he was scum and he tends to buddy his scummates. If Tom is scum, look at Riddle and Junglefever being scum too.

Now let's look at Sword's contributions:
Post 201 - Confirmation
Post 223 - Gives a list of suspicions and why. Informative post.
Post 224 - Tells Green to not depend on RC.
Post 227 - "It's mafia, words are gonna get twisted."
Post 229 - Responds to Vand's question on how scummy he thinks Swiss is.
Post 240 - Says he's in for the lynch.
Post 245 - Says at least Green or Swiss is scum. Votes Green.
Post 262- Asks Kat what he would think if Green flipped Indy. Why would Sword ask this question unless he KNEW that Green was not town but realized that Green was acting scummy?
Post 273 - Encourages a hammer
Post 283 - First Day2 post. "Well, this sucks" I agree with the statement that this is very scummy post.
Post 285 - Votes Chaco for voting with no reasons. Although that is reasonable, it almost feels OMGUS since Chaco did target him.
Post 287 - Votes Jungle. This is immediately after Chaco's claim of tracker without waiting for a counter claim. Reads as bussing.
Post 293 - Next post after being convinced Jungle is scum, asks for Jungle to explain himself.
Post 295 - "No one else vote jungle yet! He's at L-1 now."
Post 345 - Jungle is being replaced so we'll hold off lynching him.
Post 347 - Deadline request.
Post 356 - Responding to Chuckie.
Post 374- Don't buy Chuckie's claim.
Post 375 - EBWOP
Post 388 - Asking for opinions.
Post 390 - Defending his questions to Kat.
Post 412 - Votes Riddle for only posting to avoid prods. Says will claim at L-1.

Without having done an ISO on Riddle or Chuckie/Junglefever, my inclination is to say Swords, Riddle and Chuckie/Junglefever are a scum team. There's a lot of defending (however subtle) going on. Also, the posts I bolded feel like the most scummy of Sword's posts. I will do an ISO on both Riddle and Chuckie/Jungle after this ISO. I don't want to include their ISO in this post as it is already novel length.

I am ready for vote for Sword when we're ready for the lynch.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swords, Tan has expressed a willingness to vote you, what do you think about this?

What do the non-voters think of this? I want answers (excluding Tan) from ALL of you. Would you be willing to vote Swords? Why/why not?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Tanny said:
If Tom is scum, look at Riddle and Junglefever being scum too.
Erm, Jungle=Chuckie, who just claimed, and is un-CC'd. Riddle is much more likely atm to be scum from what you said than Chuck E. Cheese.

Why would Sword ask this question unless he KNEW that Green was not town but realized that Green was acting scummy?
Maybe you missed it, but Green flipped Indy. How could ANYONE know he wasn't town?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
n.b. the sexy vanz half will be posting in plum from this point onwards.

@Swiss: Does it bother you that Riddle is fine with lynching Swords?

Without having done an ISO on Riddle or Chuckie/Junglefever, my inclination is to say Swords, Riddle and Chuckie/Junglefever are a scum team. There's a lot of defending (however subtle) going on. Also, the posts I bolded feel like the most scummy of Sword's posts. I will do an ISO on both Riddle and Chuckie/Jungle after this ISO. I don't want to include their ISO in this post as it is already novel length.

I am ready for vote for Sword when we're ready for the lynch.
@Tanny: Is it not at all at odd to you, that in the suggestion of a Chuckie/Swords/Riddle scum team, that the Kat half is the main instigator of a Swords lynch? Additionally, is it not strange that the Vanz half wants to lynch Riddle?

To me, it seems like you're saying we're scum, because the 3 of us INTERACTED with each other, even though it was mostly ACCUSATIONS and QUESTIONS. Why would either of us strongly push a wagon on a scum mate if we were scum?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Case has already been made, bro.

I admit you are the type of player that comes across scummy no matter what the situation, but from my D1 read, your lack of commitment D2 and your willingness to lynch Swords without so much as a previous peep from you..you DO seem scummy.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Erm, Jungle=Chuckie, who just claimed, and is un-CC'd. Riddle is much more likely atm to be scum from what you said than Chuck E. Cheese.

Maybe you missed it, but Green flipped Indy. How could ANYONE know he wasn't town?
I meant scum instead of town. I.E. If he is scum, he knows who his scummates are but noticed Green was acting anti-town.

@Tanny: Is it not at all at odd to you, that in the suggestion of a Chuckie/Swords/Riddle scum team, that the Kat half is the main instigator of a Swords lynch? Additionally, is it not strange that the Vanz half wants to lynch Riddle?

To me, it seems like you're saying we're scum, because the 3 of us INTERACTED with each other, even though it was mostly ACCUSATIONS and QUESTIONS. Why would either of us strongly push a wagon on a scum mate if we were scum?
It is. Riddle does seem much scummier than Chuckie does. I read more Jungle felt scummy while Chuckie feels town. Obviously this is a contradiction and why I want to do an ISO before fully committing to an outright accusation.

I am worried that I am metaing because Chuckie is composed of two players who flipped town and I will want to treat Chuckie as town on that assumption. However, that is illogical b/c your old roles do not reflect your current one. Therefore, I want to have a grain of salt when reading your analysis.

I'll be doing an ISO on you and post it tonight. I expect it will take a while with how many posts there have been. =/

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
i'll claim. I'm the Red pikimin, the town bomb.

Swiss, Tanny ready to lynch me is scummy. She hasn't done anything except make walls of text that parrot. Tanny threatening to hammer me makes me more suspicious of her. I'm going for a Riddle, Tanny, Chaco/Chuckie scumteam here. (you figure, either chaco or chuckie is lying.)

Riddle or tanny would be our best lynch toDay IMO.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Uh, Swords. We established that he is not lying now due a mod goof. Just a little fyi.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Red Pikmin being bomb makes some sense, but we'll wait for CCs. If no CCs, then I feel we're fine for now.

I do not see Pikmin safeclaims in this game as an issue.

Bolded.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
i'll claim. I'm the Red pikimin, the town bomb.

Swiss, Tanny ready to lynch me is scummy. She hasn't done anything except make walls of text that parrot. Tanny threatening to hammer me makes me more suspicious of her. I'm going for a Riddle, Tanny, Chaco/Chuckie scumteam here. (you figure, either chaco or chuckie is lying.)

Riddle or tanny would be our best lynch toDay IMO.
You must think I'm completely mentally ********. I've had no suspicion on me the whole game and I'm gonna throw that out the door by "threatening" to hammer you? Seriously? If I was scum, I'd just vote. You've got a pretty solid case on you and the deadline is fast approaching. I definitely wouldn't make a case against you either. I'd just wait until the last day and vote for you. I'm too lazy as scum to do research.

Look at your list. Riddle - other suspected scum so you're probably trying to bus him. Chaco/Chuckie have made strong cases against you. Me who just posted your own words and actions against you. Honestly, your list looks like "Anyone but me".

@ Everyone, don't trust that all town are color related. My role is not and I am suspicious that scum may be using that color code as a safe claim.

Chuckie being a hydra of two players who had flipped as town makes me worry that we'll fall into the fallacy that they're town because they used to be town. The fact Chuckie came in game as Chuckie and did not announce who their players were until asked helps in favor of them being town. However, I'm still suspicious until I get a chance for my ISO on them.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
In theory, we now have 6 town and 3 scum out there. If all 5 "regular" colors of Pikmin are out there (red, yellow, blue, white, purple), then that means only one of us should be non-color town. I am a town player who is not a color, and Tanny has just said she is the same. So, I really don't think that colors should get a clear here.

@Everyone: Thoughts?

Swiss

Smash Lord
In theory, we now have 6 town and 3 scum out there. If all 5 "regular" colors of Pikmin are out there (red, yellow, blue, white, purple), then that means only one of us should be non-color town. I am a town player who is not a color, and Tanny has just said she is the same. So, I really don't think that colors should get a clear here.

@Everyone: Thoughts?
You raise a very fair point...but could also be a convenient way for scum to avoid the whole claiming issue. We're basically saying claiming is useless - not sure I'm down with that.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You must think I'm completely mentally ********. I've had no suspicion on me the whole game and I'm gonna throw that out the door by "threatening" to hammer you? Seriously? If I was scum, I'd just vote. You've got a pretty solid case on you and the deadline is fast approaching. I definitely wouldn't make a case against you either. I'd just wait until the last day and vote for you. I'm too lazy as scum to do research.

Look at your list. Riddle - other suspected scum so you're probably trying to bus him. Chaco/Chuckie have made strong cases against you. Me who just posted your own words and actions against you. Honestly, your list looks like "Anyone but me".
No competent scum would make that move. Anyone who hammers this early without approval is OBVIOUS SCUM! You've had no suspicion because you've been flying under people's radars. You and riddle both have been totally useless and need to go. I would not want to have you two in endgame.

Kirbyoshi, since olimar was town, and the pikimin are on Lolimar's side, i think it's safe to assume that colors are town. (being i am town)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, since I've role claimed, might as well nameclaim. Yellow Pikmin.

That's 3 of the 5.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I didn't say that. Nameclaiming maybe, but not roleclaiming. I think Swords' claim is legit. However, after being in Star Wars Mafia, with a scum doublevoter (actually played by our mod, iirc [/modmeta]), I'm slightly less inclined to believe Chuckie's roleclaim.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ninja: Above was directed at Swiss.

Swords said:
Kirbyoshi, since olimar was town, and the pikimin are on Lolimar's side, i think it's safe to assume that colors are town. (being i am town)
Then you think that between Tanny and me there is a scum? That's the only alternative I see.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I still feel safe lynching Zen toDay.

That slip was unreal.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote

Chukie what you are saying is that the power roles given to the colored pikmin may not be in effect except for the white pikmin?

And Chaco you have incredibly bad play right now.. If you are truly town then can you start actually voting with reason.

I am starting to think that you guys might be on to something here with the color thing though. I would like to lynch either Tanny or Kirbyoshi based on this.

Tanny wagon now.

Vote: Tandora

btw I am the white pikmin, meaning either Riddle, McCloud, or Swiss is blue.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@Zen: I believe Chuckie said that RBY all started in the on position.
Also@Zen: So, just to be clear, you are of the opinion that all colors are town, correct?

I personally think some colors are scum and some are town, based on the fact that I believe both Tanny's and Swords' claims atm.

@Tanny, could I get a nameclaim from you?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Ninja: Above was directed at Swiss.

Then you think that between Tanny and me there is a scum? That's the only alternative I see.
I don't think you are scum, but i'm sure tanny is scum.

Will be willing to lynch riddle or tanny.

unvote Vote: Tanny

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Unvote: Swords

Yes, Red Blue Yellow are all on by default. White and Purple were off, but I attempted to turn the White switch on N1, so it may or may not have been activated.

@Swords: Is a bomb where you take other innocent town players with you on your death?

I want to hear Riddle, Swiss and McCloud's name claims (as well as Tanny and Kirby's names).

I have some thoughts running around my head, but I don't want them to influence the claiming, so I'll share them once we make sense of this a bit more

Chaco

Never Logs In
Unvote

Chukie what you are saying is that the power roles given to the colored pikmin may not be in effect except for the white pikmin?

And Chaco you have incredibly bad play right now.. If you are truly town then can you start actually voting with reason.

I am starting to think that you guys might be on to something here with the color thing though. I would like to lynch either Tanny or Kirbyoshi based on this.

Tanny wagon now.

Vote: Tandora

btw I am the white pikmin, meaning either Riddle, McCloud, or Swiss is blue.
Why did you just nameclaim? Also, my point is valid, you did not know town's siding and now you claim a colored Pikmin after we start to establish town. That is a major tell, either that or just dumb.

HoS: Zen

Too much suspicion for one finger.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Unvote: Swords

Yes, Red Blue Yellow are all on by default. White and Purple were off, but I attempted to turn the White switch on N1, so it may or may not have been activated.

@Swords: Is a bomb where you take other innocent town players with you on your death?

I want to hear Riddle, Swiss and McCloud's name claims (as well as Tanny and Kirby's names).

I have some thoughts running around my head, but I don't want them to influence the claiming, so I'll share them once we make sense of this a bit more
A bomb's powers are that when the bomb is killed, only the person who killed the bomb is also killed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@Chuckie: Thoughts on what I just posted regarding Zen?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
"I would be okay with a Zen lynch" says ChuckieKat, "But I also don't think we're in a position to trust Swords' claim fully!"
_

@YoshiKirby:- under the assumption that you think I may possibly be scum due to a scum doublevoter you encountered previously in your journeys of mafia, I offer to hammer swords.
_

@Swords' Claim: I think he's cherrypicked the perfect role to claim, with his intent in achieving unlynchable and unNKillable status this game! Also why is the yellow pikmin a watcher and not a lightning rod? Why is the purple pikmin a doublevoter and not, say, a bodyguard? It's clear that the roles attached to each pikmin are not necessarily respective of their natural traits, according to the claims so far. So a bomb supporting the role of Red Pikmin isn't justified.

Swords' claim creates a mist of wifom that should be dealt with straight away. Especially when we judge Swords by his play this game!, which is scummy. Also, let me outline that Swords used his claim to evade my offence. He hasn't answered any of my questions that I think hold weight against him.

Finally!, why would Swords out himself as the bomb? What intent was there in rendering himself completely ineffective? Now mafia won't touch him. His play should have been geared toward defending himself first, which he didn't. In fact, the biggest tell is how he actively stated in-thread "I guess I'll claim when I'm put at L-1". Does this "just because" almost-routine attitude to out himself so freely reflect the bomb's need to be a big slap-in-the-face-surprise for scum? Nuh uh! It tells me Swords is more centred around surviving to end-game, when his role is centred around dying in the Night =D

This also ties in with what he said about me recently; that I was suspicious to him D1. As a bomb, wouldn't Swords at least try to motivate me to kill him in the Night, considering his role as bomb. There was no analysis on me at all D1, and nothing suggestive of me being suspicious to him. Him claiming I was suspicious as a defence to my prevoius accusations against him is telling imo.

I say we go with Swords and I volunteer to hammer if people think Evil-Doll Chuckie Rugrattio is scummy. Now that I think about it... we could also have another suspect hammer Swords. This way, we are, in effect, maximising our ability to hit scum.
_

o and another thing is that I'm starting to have doubts about all protagonists being townies and/or coloured. Tanny and YoshiKirby wouldn't just needlessly shine a massive spotlight on themselves via their claims!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why did you just nameclaim? Also, my point is valid, you did not know town's siding and now you claim a colored Pikmin after we start to establish town. That is a major tell, either that or just dumb.

HoS: Zen

Too much suspicion for one finger.
You're not making sense, do you even read any of my posts? And I name claimed because I'm convinced that you might be right about protagonist being town. If tanny turns out to be mafia then there's a good possibility that the other three people who are not protagonist are not town aligned either. If blue claims then we will know who those people are.

I didn't want to make this assumption earlier because I didn't think that's the way mafia games were set up. But I'm getting strong town vibes from chuckie. And if you, Chuckie, Swords, and myself are pikmin and town aligned then I think you guys might be right about what I doubted earlier. I don't understand why you think it's scummy that I didn't make that assumption. Like I said any mafia member could have taken into account that the two NKs were town aligned and protagonist thus coming to the conclusion that protagonist = town. I didn't think that the game would be set up so easy but it might.

Top Bottom