• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Usually games are divided by antag/protag. It's very rarely that they are not.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Zen: I believe Chuckie said that RBY all started in the on position.
Also@Zen: So, just to be clear, you are of the opinion that all colors are town, correct?
No but I'm think it might be possible. tbh you and tanny have been kind of under radar this whole game. What I do think is that we need to figure this out now. I like Chuckies case on Swords but Tanny sounds safer to me. But I think either of them will give us the info that we need.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Usually games are divided by antag/protag. It's very rarely that they are not.
That just seems like a broken way to set things up to me. If Tanny or Kirby flips scum then town basically wins.

And if it is the case, then this is the first game that I've been in that it is done that way. (Unsure about the other game I was in).

Chaco

Never Logs In
Idea: Tanny hammer Swords.

This way it works out if he is a bomb.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Let's see.

Swords town bomb <-> Tanny Scum. Lose one town, get a mafia member.
Swords lying and is mafia <-> Tanny town. Get a mafia member.

Looks good to me.

M.K

Level 55
3rd Vote Count!

Swiss- McCloud
(
)

Tandora-SwordsRBroken, Zensei
(
)

Chacotaco- Tandora
(
)

SwordsRBroken- Chacotaco, Riddle
(
)

Not Voting- Swiss, Chuckie
(
)

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!
Olimar's corpse will be consumed by Bulborbs on:

the last moment of Wednesday July 7th, 2010!

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I'm liking this plan. So if Swords is a town bomb, we still get a Tanny flip.

Let's wait to see what Swiss/Riddle claim.

Vote: SworsRBroken

L-1

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote

Hold on I just realized something. If Swords is telling the truth and Tanny flips town as well that could put us at the end of the game with mafias NK if there are three scum..

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Let's take a chill pill everyone. The final hammer should fall on Wednesday, not today.

I'll be v/la with the ability to intermittently check at night and post but (going to London) don't expect any overly long thought out posts, just a heads up. I will be back in Paris with full time for accessing things on the 13th.

Riddle

Smash Lord
That is NOT a pro-town play. I still want Tandora to hammer him, but that solidifies his spot as the lynch.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Also just quickly!, @McDonald's:- what more information do you need regarding Swords?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Rofl. Thought you were willing to do something townie for a second there.

Also, we now have all five Pikmin colours claimed? No-one else with anything else important to say or claim (NOT roles)?

Tanny - don't hammer 'till we approach the deadline. Like McCloud says, no point in handing time away. Also, if you fail to hammer, you will be lynched tomorrow. Just an FYI.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Hammering a possible bomb when you know you are town and completely invalidating our plan is....townie?

I fail to see it

Chaco

Never Logs In
He has a point, but I agree with Riddle.

This leaves us a pool of: KirbYo, Tanny, McCloud, and Swiss that are noncolored.

Since we have all 5 colors claimed, what are people's thoughts on a massclaim?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Ok so Tanny we all expect you to hammer Swords. It's looking like he's going to flip scum (and not be a bomb) so you shouldn't have any problem with this.

I'm expecting that the flip will throw out our theory of a 5 pikmin + 2 Captains + ??? Town team.

By any means, Chaco It could be wise that you track/inspect one of the pikmin claims, as this may be easiest to verify. Or go with someone scummy. Actually just do what you think is best.

Doc should protect us. Or Chaco (let the WIFOM begin). Chaco's claim verifies our role as the Purple Pikmin, so you should have no reason not to trust us.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Actually, WTF am I saying.

Zensei (I think said it) is correct. The only likely possibility is that both Chaco and Chuckie are scum, or both are town.

Think about it.

Chaco basically confirmed that Chuckie is a purple pikmin, through the heavy footsteps (purple pikim are 10 times heavier I think Kat quoted).

So either way, Chaco DID investigate Jungle, and did get the result of "heavy footsteps." And a scum flavour tracker seems kind of strange (and highly unlikely) to me.

If it was Chaco Scum/Chuckie Town (or vice versa) they/we couldn't of coordinated this. So I have to assume Chaco's evidence is therefore legit, and we are both Town!

BUT this is assuming that Mafia wouldn't have a Flavour Tracker... So uh, I dunno, I'm brain dead right now >.<
If Chaco's Town, he knows that we're town also. And because we know we're the purple pikmin, we know that Chaco's role is legit. The swords flip will give us more info, but I don't really see a Mafia flavour inspector/tracker as THAT likely.

Top Bottom