• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Swiss

Smash Lord
I asked you if you agreed "this 'flavour tracker' gives you the perfect get out clause of accusing players of scum?"

We both know it does - what I wanted to know is whether you would ACKNOWLEDGE that. You did not.

Wrt to your last line - Rephrase to something constructive and less petty, and I will then answer whatever it was you were trying to ask.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I misread your first line, apologies, and I agree there is a certain amount of cushioning that should be applied to the role. But I do not think it is necessarily a 100% get out of.

Alright, whatever. It seemed to me by your wording that you were saying I was wrong. Is this how you meant it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, it's not convenient. You're trying to sound overly intelligent, and making it annoying to read. Use wording that is easy to understand, because quite frankly the way you are wording could be easily knocked down a notch to something like; "Do you feel your claim allows you to get out of scum accusations?". Also, ignore what you made me rewrite.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Chaco - do you agree this 'flavour tracker' gives you the perfect get out clause of accusing players of scum?

Why are you an asset to town, if you cannot discern anything on value?
That's too 'intelligent' for you?

My question was simple, please stop making excuses.

Chaco

Never Logs In
To be honest, anyone would have to read that question a few times to even get what you're asking. I mistook it for asking the complete opposite of your intent, but of course, it is kind of hard to tell. If you think otherwise so be it, but to be honest, I really don't care. I say this because you discounting things as petty, and the overall tone of your posts reek.

I hope you enjoyed my Swiss reply, of course, mine is straight to the point and easy to understand.

M.K

Level 55
2nd Vote Count!

Chuckie-SwordsRBroken
(
)

Chacotaco- Zensei, Tandora
(
)

SwordsRBroken- Chuckie, Chacotaco, Riddle
(
)

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!
Olimar's corpse will be consumed by Bulbears on:
the last moment of Wednesday July 7th, 2010!

@Chuckie:
The general order of night actions based upon MafiaScum:
1) Roleblockers
2) Protectors
3) Investigators
4) Killers
5) Recruiters

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Night_Actions

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@chuckie the reason I asked Kat about what he thought about Swiss wasn't because i 'trusted' Kat but because I thought Kat was somewhat suspicious and that if he didn't follow up on D2 to what he was saying D1 i was going to point that out. But obv Kat didn't live for me to do so. And it turned out he was town anyways.
But then why would you think Kat was suspicious D1 when you agreed with his case on Swiss and as such believed Swiss was semi-scummy as a result? In essence, why would you agree with Kat if you thought he was suspicious? =? That defence does nothing to defend you...!

@Town:- let's lynch swords now.

Who is Chuckie a hydra of btw?
Chuckie consists of a biodegradable material otherwise known as k.a.t, fused with the gaseous fumes of CO2 known as v.a.n.z :chuckle: Vanz/Kat hydra.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@Chuckie: I have, as town, on D2, simply forgotten questions that I asked on D1. Forgetting is not abnormal or scummy.

That being said, Swords never claimed to have forgotten his question. Rereading on Swords, he's been under my radar.

For now: FoS: Swords

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I am inclined to believe Chaco at this point, however I will Unvote

The "Well, this sucks" tell is definitely a big one, so I am going to use my barnacle powers to

Vote: Swords
Is that it? Really? You have really been flying under the radar. Time for that to stop. unvote Vote: Riddle You haven't brought anything new to the discussion and you've been posting only to avoid prods. I've seen this sort of style before, nicholas1024 uses it.

I guess i'll claim when i'm put at L-1.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Hi guys, I'm the Vanz half of the Chuckie Hydra.

Firstly, before I re read I'm going to clearly explain the role of my previous slot.

Captain Olimar was both a Town Mason and a Town Switch.

Firstly, as a mason he could communicate with Captain Louie (Kat) outside of the thread at all times.

Secondly, as a Town Switch, he was told that there are FIVE different switches. Red, Blue, Yellow (iirc) as well as White and Purple. He was also told that Red, Blue, Yellow are switched ON, and White and Purple are switched OFF.

On N1 Olimar flicked the White switch on. Whether this went through or not (looking at the Mod's post, I'd assume that a switch would be higher than a Killer, which is quite low) is unknown. So white pikmin, whoever you are your ability might of been activated. That said, from this player slots pm, there is absolutely NO mention of being turned OFF, so I presume only Olimar had this information.

Therefore, this slot is a Purple Pikmin 'double voter' but since it wasn't activated by the Town Switch, it is essentially a Vanilla Townie.

The very fact that the revelation of a Town Switch, suggests that Town have 5 Pikmin members. Each who have a power role, except that Purple hasn't been switched ON, and the White is possibly ON or OFF.

---

I'm currently unsure on what the Kat half has done with regards to votes, but I'll say from myself that I'm obviously suspicious of Chaco. Firstly by picking Jungle (an inactive) of all players to investigate.

BUT, it throws me off that some players from a quick glance, have already established an "Either Chuckie or Chaco are scum, no other possibilities" scenario.

I'd like Chaco to explain why he chose Jungle of all players (if he hasn't already). As well as why he came out and claimed straight away with shaky evidence instead of breadcumbing/pushing for a Jungle lynch.

---

Next, I'm disappointed that upon Olimar being revealed to be Town, no one has tried to look at what he said. Specifically.

Also, my thoughts in case I die.

If Green's Scum: Swiss, Jungle and Ermac are the only ones who didn't vote him (that would be such a lulzy scum team).

If Green's Town: Based on connections, Swiss bussed him so lynch him. Then lynch Riddle and Tanny in that order.
Olimar was Town, so you know everything he said was in good intentions. Also, you can ignore the "If Green's scum" because he wasn't in a team, and where I say "Swiss bussed" I obviously mean "Swiss buddied."

Expect me (Vanz) personally to pursue this stuff once I've slept a bit and talked with my other half (and actually read the thread properly).

---

Actually, just had a side thought. The fact that Olimar had 5 coloured switches for pikmin to turn on or off, makes me think that all 5 pikmin colours SHOULD be town. So what do we think about the possibility of a mass name claim?

If there are only 5 types of Pikmin, then it's likely that each Townie is one of these Pikmin, plus Olimar and Louie, and from looking at the Wiki, possibly Bulbie. Is anyone opposed to a mass name claim?

The fact that Greenstreet DIDN'T even name claim at L1, makes me inclined to believe that he DID NOT have a safe claim. WE KNOW that there are 5 coloured pikmin roles in the game, and it's pretty likely that they are town aligned with Olimar. From my own pm, I KNOW that the purple pikmin is town aligned, so I'm inclined to believe that there are 4 other town aligned coloured Pikmins as well. And these players should know that too.

So everyone, discuss the possibility of name claiming NOW!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Claiming could work....I'm worried that one wrong assumption could screw us, but it's def. worth looking at. Esp. if safeclaims weren't given out to non townies.

Also, I forgot - Riddle is scum.
unvote vote Riddle

(See yeterday) I figured this guy out but completely forgot about it - why has no-one picked up on this??? Reeks of bad play.

Also Vanz/Chuckie What do you think of your "If I die" post now that Green is known to have been indie SK - and have no players working with him? Clearly I didn't buddy him (like I said :p).

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Actually, WTF am I saying.

Zensei (I think said it) is correct. The only likely possibility is that both Chaco and Chuckie are scum, or both are town.

Think about it.

Chaco basically confirmed that Chuckie is a purple pikmin, through the heavy footsteps (purple pikim are 10 times heavier I think Kat quoted).

So either way, Chaco DID investigate Jungle, and did get the result of "heavy footsteps." And a scum flavour tracker seems kind of strange (and highly unlikely) to me.

If it was Chaco Scum/Chuckie Town (or vice versa) they/we couldn't of coordinated this. So I have to assume Chaco's evidence is therefore legit, and we are both Town!

BUT this is assuming that Mafia wouldn't have a Flavour Tracker... So uh, I dunno, I'm brain dead right now >.<

--

@Swiss: I didn't consider the possibility of Green being SK, so I have to re evaluate my stance on you lol. Kat can answer that, and I'll vote Riddle once I run it past the Kat half.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Swiss why are you so sure of Riddle being Scum? My main reason Day 1 was for him being inactive, and basically nobody picked him as "the inactive" that we were going to lynch.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Swiss, you know he is at l-1, so unvote. There hasn't been nearly enough discussion and we are nowhere near the deadline. Longer days = better for town.

Swiss looks really scummy to me. Votes Riddle, unvotes, votes Swords, without much more than "he's scum."

Swiss

Smash Lord
I said exactly why, I made my case yesterday, and he's contributed nothing today.

I'm not going to unvote. If someone feels they should quicklynch..they have the opportunity to. We'll still lynch them 2mo.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ninja'd - my point stands.

There WILL BE NO QUICK LUNCH.

It will be the death of whoever does it.

It will however make Swords claim. Where the f*ck did you get the idea the day will be cut short?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss looks really scummy to me. Votes Riddle, unvotes, votes Swords, without much more than "he's scum."
There is about 40 posts worth of conflict between Riddle and I, where we both explain why the other is scum. I REFERENCED THIS.

Also, Riddle said I was detracting attention away from my buddy - this is how I was lying. THIS HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE FALSE.

I fail to see how I have done anything wrong.

McCloud

Where the hell do you not get the idea that quicklynches are bad? The very definition of a quicklynch means that the day will be cut short.

Yes I skimmed, so I didn't see that he'd claim at L-1, but that doesn't change the fact that you're offering anyone the ability to quicklynch him. 11 person game I'd say there's probably 3 mafia, and if anyone of the mafia haven't already voted, we're ****ed. If you want him to claim at L-1, you wait until closer to the deadline. It makes for much safer play.

Please unvote.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swords - claim now.

unvote

No mafia would make that quick lynch - we'd lynch them 2mo FOR SURE.

I don't understand why you are so worried about this. One town for a mafia is a good trade any day (except lylo, obv)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Because there's three days left of discussion. Ending it early means we lose out on info, even if we get one mafia. The info is more important towards endgame.
I'd take 3 less days and a townie gone for a scum on D2, anyday.

Also, NO SCUM WOULD MAKE THAT MOVE. EVER. NO TOWN WOULD. NO-ONE EVER WOULD. EVER.

Can I be more concise?

McCloud

I've seen town quicklynch on lylo and nonlylo days. I've seen scum do the same. If the opportunity exists for town to **** up, they will **** up. It is Murphy's Law in action. Thus, we don't need any retardedness. Don't get mad at me for wanting to play safe, lol.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I still believe Swords to be the lynch toDay (says ChuckieKat), but then my part of the murderous rugrat has a screw loose lol.

But still... let's consider Swords' defence first - he said I was somewhat suspicious to him D1 and he only asked such a question to see if I'd live up to my word D2. He says this all on D2.

However why, then, would he explicitly state on D1 that Swiss was "semi-scummy" due to my case I gave? Consider there was no analysis on me D1 at all. But I thought I was suspicious to him? This implies, for him to think this, he had to have acknowledged that what I was saying was somewhat significant and that my case on Swiss held value, and as such he had to place trust in me D1 to think this considering he would have gone either/or Green/Swiss, otherwise he would have solely gone Green, which he didn't consider at all.

Therefore, for him to turn around and say "because Kat was suspicious" is not a defence in his favour. So why would he have placed trust in a player he actually found suspicious?

Swords you should claim!
_

@McCloud:- Who is the safest lynch toDay?

Riddle

Smash Lord
There is about 40 posts worth of conflict between Riddle and I, where we both explain why the other is scum. I REFERENCED THIS.

Also, Riddle said I was detracting attention away from my buddy - this is how I was lying. THIS HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE FALSE.

I fail to see how I have done anything wrong.
@Bold
I did not. Where do you see me doing that?

Swiss

Smash Lord
You appear to be right there Riddle... I KNOW someone said it, I was sure it was you - but I can't find the actual post (I looked at yours only).

I take back the bolded bit.

However my points from the other day remain, imo, valid.

Riddle, what do you think of the Swords lynch?

Top Bottom