• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Chaco

Never Logs In
The roles don't go with the flavour because the game was not made for Pikmin Mafia. It was adapted to it.

I know how to handle my favour check tonight. Go for non coloured Pikmin, se what I get and go from there. This of course depending on Swords flip.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'm going to role claim tonight and hammer tomorrow for optimal use of our time.

I am the S.S. Dolphin! That's right kids, I'm the ship. So, if Swords is the bomb, it would be appropriate for him to take me out. =D

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm feeling a massclaim here in a bit, this is getting ridiculous.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You are correct, the ship was destroyed. I don't see the game mod killing a player via flavour and keeping them as a role.

M.K

Level 55
4th Vote Count!

Swiss- McCloud
(
)

Chacotaco- Tandora
(
)

SwordsRBroken- Chacotaco, Riddle, Chuckie, SwordsRBroken
(
)

Not Voting- Swiss, Zensei, Kirbyoshi
(
)

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!
Olimar's corpse will be consumed by Bulborbs on:

the last moment of Wednesday July 7th, 2010!

For all questions relating to flavor, please check the first post for the events that this game is based upon. You may refer to the PikPedia for all your questions please and thank you.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Chaco, if you would like to discuss this further, I suggest you unvote. If Tanny is scum, it may save us a townie (one that scum doesn't want to kill, lest they lose one of their own).

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Guys, don't forget that Swords self voted himself, and if I'm interpreting the "chuckie's too good at this" then to me that looks like he's admitting to being scum.

Also, looking at Pikipedia:

Pikipedia said:
Captain Olimar was going to take a vacation away from Hocotate and relax from work for a few days. As he was flying his personal ship, the S.S. Dolphin, a meteor was heading towards him. Having little notice, Olimar's ship collided with the meteor, causing the Dolphin to fall and start to burn as it was crashing down to an unknown planet. This planet was infested with giant plants and oxygen; a gas highly poisonous to his species. Olimar was thrown head on onto the control panel, falling unconscious as the ship crashed on the ground, and he was thrown out of his unusable spacecraft.
So although I have never played Pikmin before, it sounds like the ship is 'broken' for most of the game regardless. If Olimar crash lands his ship, it makes sense for it to be broken, or at least, we HAVE to consider it a possibility.

I dunno, but I just don't think we should NOT lynch swords toDay.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is true, however, he is an unCCd color claim.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
But so is everyone other claimed Pikmin.

1. Chuckie - purple
2. Chaco - yellow
3. Riddle - blue
4. Swords - red
5. Zensei - white

Tanny/Swiss/Kirby have confirmed that they don't have coloured pikmin roles. So that leaves McCloud, who has LA or something, but I'm assuming that he would of CC'd if he were one of the coloured Pikmin.

(Lolmodmetadata) If all 5 of us are town, that is a BIG error on the mod's behalf. I doubt that is the case though, MK looks like a fairly organised mod, and has probably played enough Pikmin games to know this isn't the case (/Lolmodmetadata).

It's possible, don't get me wrong, but the more I consider it the less likely I think it's possible. Kat pointed out why a bomb claim is 'too good to be true.'

Even if it Swords is telling the truth (which is highly unlikely), we still get a flip that will prove or disprove our situation.

So sorryif I'm coming across paranoid, but PLEASE put your vote back so we don't end up with a No lynch. Remember, if Swords is scum he's probably going to unvote at a crucial point, which could **** us over.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, this game was not originally designed to be Pikmafia. It was flavour thrown on top of a game setup, so I'm inclined to believe that it is this straight forward.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
ChacoTaco, Swords CRACKED! He absolutely must be the lynch toDay! Let's consider that no townie will self-vote and then simply disappear; at the very least they would explain and redeem, but there was no sign of that. Plus his quote "Chuckie's too good", why would he choose to say this as his last words? As such, this indicates he is of a different alignment to me, and is most definitely scum.

That, and!... Swords finds Tanny scummy! Reading my points above and keeping them in mind, wouldn't you agree that he would be pleased Tanny is the one hammering? So why did he try to hammer himself then? Swords is not a bomb, I've concluded!

Also him being the red pikmin will completely throw the coloured theory out of the cargo ship and into the depths of the Dead Sea - it's something we'll have to deal with upon flip and toMorrow.

We'll do a massclaim toMorrow but not now, because it's too late!

Also Tanny you must hammer! I'll (and everyone will) check this tonight and if it's not going to happen then the next plan will simply be to lynch swords. We can't have a no lynch.

I see McCloud's online. Plz vote Swords considering you're on euro timezone and chaco isn't!

Swiss

Smash Lord
No.

We have a few hours remaining.

Any issues people? Such as WHAT THE F*CK IS TANNY DOING?

Riddle, if you hammer within one hour of the deadline, we won't lynch you tomorrow.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Well!, I currently feel like there's a bend in the space time continuum, and Tanny is lost in another dimension, unable to hammer.

Who is around that hasn't voted swords yet? Also can someone tell me what time zone this thread is running in? In the event that someone is around and Tanny hasn't voted, the hammer should just be dealt imo.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Well!, I currently feel like there's a bend in the space time continuum, and Tanny is lost in another dimension, unable to hammer.

@Mod:- due to 502 bad gateways, can we request a deadline extension if the hammer on swords isn't cast toDay? =D

Also, someone should just hammer now please!

M.K

Level 55
No deadline extension will be granted, and no lynch will proceed without the required number of votes. It was a player decision to wait until this time, and by no means is the site inaccessible due to 502 errors. Sorry, but no.​

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
That was me being pretentious and wanting to fill out my would-have-been-short post with an 'intellectual question' :chuckle:

Someone hammer away!

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's reckless on a claimed bomb, especially without someone suspicious hammering.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I lost my post!

Also it's possible I might digitally hunt everyone down with Chuckie's plastic knife and a party hat :chuckle:, (that is if we get a no lynch after being so organised)!

Chaco how far away are we from the deadline btw? I'm in panic-kuku mode because it's passsed 1 here so I get the feeling time is running out and I don't want a no lynch. Also it's not as reckless because judging by Swords' vote and then unvote and some things he's said, I think it's a big possibility he isn't a bomb (imo). Also Tanny was in a position to hammer regardless (who he confessed he found scummy), so why did he unvote to slow down her hammering of him? (a plan that the town had forged?) That and many other reasons point to Swords' intent being clear from a scum POV.
_

If we get a no lynch btw, and Chuckie dies, can someone lend us their hand and V/LA for quite some time so we can replace in with our new planned hydra "ZombieChuckie"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfo9nx6mcdA

^a trailer. Scum can never get away now :chuckle:

But in all seriousness, if Chuckie does die and there's a no lynch, quicklynch Swords please... and look into those who have been dancing around wagons!

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Yep, we are. I'm a bit shocked guys =( Especially how many were online around this time yesterday.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Yep, we are. I'm a bit shocked guys =( Especially how many were online around this time yesterday!

M.K

Level 55
Due to 502 Errors, the game shall be extended by 24 hours if a majority lynch is not reached by the end of the current deadline. Althought 502 Errors do not completely inhibit the ability to post in DGames, it might prevent some users from adequately posting.

Thank you for understanding.​

Top Bottom