• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

justice

Smash Ace
People don't want to drive with me so I am sure you are a better driver.-_-'' Second where are we going the bar or tournament?

justice

Smash Ace
Wow that is alot of gas. Me and my friends finally started a crew I hope my brother joins and we will have our fourth member. Hey Dweller if you want to ask anything about me just ask and I guess you already know I am a Lyn fan now.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Wow that is alot of gas. Me and my friends finally started a crew I hope my brother joins and we will have our fourth member. Hey Dweller if you want to ask anything about me just ask and I guess you already know I am a Lyn fan now.
Not really I have some relatives down in the Oklahoma region we'll go during the summer so I'll already be down there not by choice though. I take zombie that time. We'll swing back by and find the biggest tournament in the area and after that we'll have a night we can't remember.

I do have one question if you never played that Fire Emblem why are you a Lyn fan anyway?

justice

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I don't drink alchol except for Egg Nog so I would be willing to drive because I should have my licences by then.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Oh yeah I don't drink alchol except for Egg Nog so I would be willingto drive because I should have my licences by then.
Oh where's the fun in that everbody knows drunks have more fun and who needs a stinkin' designated driver. It's called road rage for a reason you know.:laugh: Technically aren't you supposed to be 21 before drinking anything alcoholic? I guess we are all illiegal then. Ohwell. Also who needs a license? I don't need no stinkin' license.:laugh:

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'll be back with a definitive answer. It's a green-blue? I'm going to go with green I dunno where they get green-blue is that even an actual color?

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
My internet is back working at full yay. I can get the pic now and I can probably get started on it tomorrow night. I have 9 Calc questions and nothing scheduled for anything else.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Hooray is internet is working
Yes sir we have no bananas.
Phones are working aswell.
Pizzamaker aswell.
Don't forget the Microwave.
The popcorn popper it still works.
All 4 Playstation 2s aswell as the 2 Gamecubes are present and unharmed not to mention the t.v.s to run them on.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Bug? I wonder what would happen if one person did take over the world which seems impossible:laugh:
I think he meant annoy, but Russia has a heavy government they sent an oil company CEO to Siberia for 10 years under false charges so they could sell his company to smaller companies that they could manipulate.

justice

Smash Ace
Hmm interesting by deflate do you mean like in economy or something else. I wonder how the new gameplay is going to be like now?

zombie7775

Smash Lord
No the core would disappear and the world would fall in on itself. Like when you pop a basketball.

justice

Smash Ace
No the core would disappear and the world would fall in on itself. Like when you pop a basketball.
Wow that would be weird or at least interesting for a little while:laugh: . I wonder what happens to all the old Fire Emblem Lords do they mention that they die in the next game or something?

Top Bottom