• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

justice

Smash Ace
Lyn first form refers to before you give her the item that makes her a lord or something right? I read a little about it.

justice

Smash Ace
I like your new signature Zombie7775 and The Basement Dweller. Also I am almost finish with my drawing of Lyn as well w/ her hair down. It is kinda of rough but I hope no one minds

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Thanks I made it in paint, so I didn't think it was too bad I'm going to work on it a little more it is still a little rough, this one is just a quick fix to the bland sig we used to have because Link was a pain to render in paint. Also I am going to try to wash out a pic of Lyn tomorrow the real one(sorry zombie I know you liked Chibi Lyn) and maybe get it done if Harvey is light on the homework.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
One person customer even though I'm not getting paid I have been commissioned for a few other charcters people one done. Uncle Kenny for one wants a Geno, and I believe I remember you asking for a Dark Magician Girl which to keep the series I have to do a Dark Magician aswell.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
One person customer even though I'm not getting paid I have been commissioned for a few other charcters people one done. Uncle Kenny for one wants a Geno, and I believe I remember you asking for a Dark Magician Girl which to keep the series I have to do a Dark Magician aswell.
I really dont care if you draw the last two. I just want to see lyn drawn. That a Geno would be cool to see.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Lyn is priority so she will be up first and then Geno. Then if I don't have another request I'll do one of Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Sure, bring me down why don't ya. I'm obviosly not blind. Can't argue the other two though. Except maybe if I were drunk. I think I would be a fun drunk.:laugh: 21st birthday zombie we are so going to a bar.:laugh:

justice

Smash Ace
Sure I would like to join you guys in three years most likelty I would have to stay sober while you two drink and I will drive you guys home.

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
Well then wait for them to be lvl 20 to upgrade them, I understand most people are impatient so try around 15 at least, 18 works well. The whole point is the max their stats can b goes up. If u upgrade at lvl 20 instead of 10 thats an equivilant to another 10 lvls obviously. Thats why Marcus can never be good as kent sain or lyod at their highest level.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
With the difficulties I have running my internet I doubt it zombie I can't get the pic.

I always wait till level 20 to upgrade my charcters.

It depends on thier stat grwoths aswell though so you can say that it can't happen.

Justice I can drive you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in my driving I'm sure. I am the only one in my family to hop my grandfather's truck up onto 2 wheels.

Top Bottom