• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Chapter 3???? Really????? Well, I wouldn't know since all I see is talking and no visuals. And let me remind you that it is all in Japanese. And there was no big deal made over it, so how could I know that he died? Maybe a visual would have helped, or at least some exclaimation points. Oh well.

Lyn Roxors Soxors. End of Story.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Kirby obviously beats Lyn.

P.s. I hate Kirby.
that's just funny... have you ever actually tried to hit Lyn with Durandal? it can't happen... and she'll pwn you for whiffing.

She's quite simply the best FE character ever oin terms of ability with Hector immediately behind

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Roy has no personality? Strange, a little while ago I saw a post of you like "Im playing FE6 now, Roy is awesome.". And he does have a personality. I couldn't say what sort of "person" Marth would be, but Roy... I can. But that's because I just never played FE1 or 3.
when did I say that? I need to hurt my self for that, I have played FE6 and oh my god Roy SUX!

Roy COULD have his own moves. Shame on you for saying that he couldn't! In FE6 he has a projoctile fire blast move. And because the Sword of Seals he carries is rather heavy, they could make Roy a 2 handed sword wielder.
I haven't bother finishing it or getting up to the Sword of seals part, I played up to about chapter 8 and then got bored and went outside.

Miharu

Smash Hero
that's just funny... have you ever actually tried to hit Lyn with Durandal? it can't happen... and she'll pwn you for whiffing.

She's quite simply the best FE character ever oin terms of ability with Hector immediately behind
...Hell no.

Generals > Lyn.

If they allowed FE7 and FE8 to link, oh my, Lyn would be destroyed. But it's not needed, since Oswin > Lyn. Canas with Luna is ridiculous as well, since FE7 had the broken Luna with 90 hit and such.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master

That is where I have to disagree, because with stats being randomly generated like they are it will be somewhat random as to which is the best also you have to look at the stat caps moreso than the stats and she doesn't have that great of caps compared to some other lords. In terms of reaching a higher potential Eirika has her beat. Upgrade items after the game anyone?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I'd rather not wrap my mind around the potential comments like IKE is a better candiate because well I've read that for a week already it getsb oring fast. Nice try though.
I hope you aren't assuming I'm in the "Ike > Lyn" crowd, because I'm not. It's just that it irks me a tad bit when someone responds to comments without understanding just what was being said in the first place... Also, I wasn't suggesting Lyn not use her bow, but "to make her more unique" as the reason is just silly...
Chapter 3???? Really????? Well, I wouldn't know since all I see is talking and no visuals. And let me remind you that it is all in Japanese. And there was no big deal made over it, so how could I know that he died? Maybe a visual would have helped, or at least some exclaimation points. Oh well.

Lyn Roxors Soxors. End of Story.
There's an English patch available. I'll post the link later.
when did I say that? I need to hurt my self for that, I have played FE6 and oh my god Roy SUX! I haven't bother finishing it or getting up to the Sword of seals part, I played up to about chapter 8 and then got bored and went outside.
Shut the HELL up about Roy already, xian! :mad:
We all KNOW you hate him by now - there's no need to REMIND us every other post.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Repugnant - 1. objectionable or offensive; repellent. 2. not consistent or compatible. 3. opposed or antagonstic.
I think all three apply to your statement camo.

Back on topic: Lyn For The Win! (hehe... it rhymes...)

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Focus thoughts on Lyn.
ew...that is nasty.

I definitly want lyn in brawl!

She has the looks,skill,fanbase and more!

Flannery is still more hawt then lyn though!I never thought lyn was sexy >_>I just thought she was a sword master who can use bow!

still,moveset please!

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
ew...that is nasty.

I definitly want lyn in brawl!

She has the looks,skill,fanbase and more!

Flannery is still more hawt then lyn though!I never thought lyn was sexy >_>I just thought she was a sword master who can use bow!

still,moveset please!
LOL! If you're talking about Flannery from pokemon I'd have to hit you with a wet noodle. By the way is there Eirika thread? If not...it shall be my first thread. :grin:

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
I was responding to some one else who was adressing me personally about Roy what do you want me to do be rude and ignore them, learn some manners.
LEARN SOME MANNERS?

Coming from a guy that flames about Roy or Eliwood in EVERY OTHER THREAD.

I haven't been here a week and it's already old.

I think what Borne is saying is that you can hate Roy but you don't have to go on and on and on about it. For example , I am not to big on DARK Samus but I'm not gonna start a flame storm every chance I get.

JEEZ....

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I was responding to some one else who was adressing me personally about Roy what do you want me to do be rude and ignore them, learn some manners.
Well your "responses"are consistently rude so I wouldn't be preaching about "manners" if I were you. At any rate, it does help to find something else to talk about once in a while...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Coming from a guy that flames about Roy or Eliwood in EVERY OTHER THREAD.
I only say anything about them when some one says;
1. A character can't be in becausae of personality (I could use Link or Mario as an example but I extra dislike Roy)
2. The topic is about clones
3. The topic is about Fire Emblem characters
4. The topic is about characters being removed.
5. Some one adresses me about Roy.
When Roy is mentioned I mention Eliwuss too becuase well it's all relative. Bloody Red Nut family (I can say that because I have red hair, people with other coloured hairs can't)
Well your "responses"are consistently rude so I wouldn't be preaching about "manners" if I were you. At any rate, it does help to find something else to talk about once in a while...
See above.

I see Lyn as the best FE female lord ever, Eirika is second but it's not that close. She is our Marth.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Just keep the other FE charcters to a minimum xian and everyone else you are encourageing the discussion of these other charcters by saying something about it say your peace and be done already.

There was one done about 2 weeks ago though.

justice

Smash Ace
Just keep the other FE charcters to a minimum xian and everyone else you are encourageing the discussion of these other charcters by saying something about it say your peace and be done already.

There was one done about 2 weeks ago though.
QFT
Oh man why do people just come here to support their characters:confused: . This is a Lyn for brawls thread. Not why Lyn shouldn't be in brawls.:urg: or is it ? Well Lyn for Brawls and I had said my final peace for this discussion I hope.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Both sides should be discussed if not it will be a one sided thread and be completely pointless, but it should only focus on Lyn.

justice

Smash Ace
I guess you are right about that and the fact that if she doesn't make it big disappointments. So some reasoning does have to been said every once in a while. I will be kinda disappointed if some of my characters doesn't make it soo. I guess I need to get ready for that because most likely my vote wouldn't do as much as 1000 people aganist my vote. Anyway I have alot characters I wan't to see in brawls but the lower characters you want. The lower the disappointment I guess. But some people will be luckly and get to see al the characters.

justice

Smash Ace
Does any body have access to a flash player and a full Lyn render with absolutely no white around it?
I don't know what that mean if you could explain it more I might be able to help you.:p

Yeah. >_> .....so..... Forte is kewl.
Sorry about what I said earlier if I might of offended anyone in this thread. About how people should be allowed to dis Lyn in her own thread. I guess I didn't mean to say it in that way.

Well if Lyn is how happy would people be with her and think about what happened to Mewtwo alot of people wanted him and he wasn't that great of a character.:urg: But he is a good character if used popular. I hope she doesn't turn out like that but even if she did I would try hard to make her my best character.

justice

Smash Ace
I also wonder how here attacks would be like with new gameplay as well. Have they given out any new information about the battle system.

Top Bottom