• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'm back after the stinkin' ACTs, but yeah nice gallery. A little obsessive with the Lyn picks, but it's better than no Lyn picks you get from other image searches.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Maybe I'll try my luck at one sketch of here it would be a replication I can't do originals, but I'm working on a different one now, but anybody want me to give it a shot before I do, so I don't waste my time?

justice

Smash Ace
I'll do some artwork too. But I thought you wanted a Lyn gallery so I looked everywhere for some. I didn't no you wanted more than Lyn. I only added a few that wasn't Lyn haha. You can see some of my other artwork here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/arvelous/
The drawings are old but I would like to see some peoples opinion about it. I think I need to working on my drawings like I work on my smash.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'll do some artwork too. But I thought you wanted a Lyn gallery so I looked everywhere for some. I didn't no you wanted more than Lyn. I only added a few that wasn't Lyn haha. You can see some of my other artwork here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/arvelous/
The drawings are old but I would like to see some peoples opinion about it. I think I need to working on my drawings like I work on my smash.
Well I was expecting a few random other images, because I forgot about the sub folder option. You should post some of your works in the Artwork emporium. I have my own thread there just one image though.

justice

Smash Ace
Thank you who are you responding at the same time. Thank you I am trying to be a character designer for video games or someone who does artwork and storys for video games. My editing sucks. Could you give me a link to the artwork emporium I only visit a few sections here and slowly expanding. Sorry about that why I never heard of Regional Zone till recently.

justice

Smash Ace
It seem there is only 3 true Lyn fans left now or maybe they are lurking for the perfect time.

The avatar and sigantures are not mines to be clear but the reast is mines. Oh yeah can i trust you with the password for the account so you can upload your fanworks easier.

justice

Smash Ace
Don't worry I don't consider most people nooby......... Or do I............. and what did you mean by your earlier statement did you want someone else instead now? O_o Or do you mean what does it mean now.

justice

Smash Ace
I don't have a scanner so I am limted. But I love your shading I haven't came close to mastering it. Please more if you can while I will draw some pics of lyn too. So we can compare okay?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Lyn = teh swesome.

I'm a Lyn fan, I fully support her. Only trouble is things like the physics of that dress of hers.... what?

As for your questionaire, I will play until I discover an absolutely uber technique that would be ground-breakingly cheap.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
*sniffs around* Dang... all this wait for Brawl is decreasing the amount of stuff to talk about. Nothin' to look at but those pretty Lyn pics...

I'll still root for Lyn until Brawl comes out.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Shadow_Calibur said:
*sniffs around* Dang... all this wait for Brawl is decreasing the amount of stuff to talk about. Nothin' to look at but those pretty Lyn pics...
lol. That's funy and kinda weird.

justice

Smash Ace
That's primarily speculation. Whatever time frame Sakurai wants to commit to, it'll be released at that time.
Thanks for the information. I didn't want to wait so long to be truthful. If lyn gets into brawl everyone should get a cookie who wanted her for Brawls: http://wiki.coolmon.org/files/cookie.jpg :)
If they bring back Mewtwo he better be the beast everyone knows and loves. Sorry for the off topic rant about Mewtwo and LYN FOR BRAWLS.:)

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I hate Mewtwo as he is now and not a big fan of his charcter, but he should return and be better, but Lyn is better charcter in my opinion, more excessible than Mewtwo is now and they probably won't change him that much.

justice

Smash Ace
Yeah I think Lyn would be better too. It's just some characters got jiffed (i.e Mewtwo) While some are over exaggerated Fox I never saw him run that fast in dinosaur planet and most of the time he is in a ship in the other games. How did he freaking become so powerful and fast. Most likely a problem gone wrong somewhere.

justice

Smash Ace
IT seems like someone else likes the gallery or I hope?
Well I think here b attack would be a lot off balance for her move chart unless it had some serious lag.

Lyn for Brawls

What do you mean Link clone?

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Well the members are low and I am just looking for new members to increase the numbers. That's all. I'm not even part of Night's forum it is there as a personal favor to Flaco.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
People as a whole don't seem to think she'll get in. I do though she is very popular in America and Sakurai said he only wanted international characters for the additional characters that will be new in Brawl.

Top Bottom