• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
That's no excuse and what are you talking about you had a job then your a bum now, it just wasn't a priority admit your treason and I may let you live.

justice

Smash Ace
Lyn Gallery!!!!!

Lyn Gallery Updated: November 2, 2006

I am the master of this now. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures for the gallery look in my signature for where to go to.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I haven't had enough time to draw mine I have to draw mine from start to finish uninterrupted it will probably have to be done next friday because I am going out of town this weekend if I don't go out of town for whatever reason I usually draw all my pics on the weekend, but I tend to procrastinate because I loathe drawing despite what people may think it is unappealing to me and I just fiddle around with it by replicating things lazy to make originals and too unimaginative to conceive one, so I just trode through replications as a hiker trudges through a muddy path after a long hard rain.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Oh well who cares she deserved to die. Nobody likes Ninian anyway she can't even fight just like Nills they both need to die.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
You're a nasty person, they are very very useful, they helped me level up Serra, Priscilla, Florina and Guy really quickly. Which in turn helped me unlock Fiora, Erk, Raven and Guy easier.

justice

Smash Ace
You're a nasty person, they are very very useful, they helped me level up Serra, Priscilla, Florina and Guy really quickly. Which in turn helped me unlock Fiora, Erk, Raven and Guy easier.
What did I do to you. I am not a bad person I actually am a good person.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
The level with Wallace as a General the last of Lyn's campaign can get Serra up to level 20 easily. The others can fight so they don't need assistance Priscilla is basically worthless compared to Serra because you can get her to start at lv. 20 when you get her back in Eliwood's campaign. Justice I believe he was yelling at me in my saying that they were worthless.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
What did I do to you. I am not a bad person I actually am a good person.
not you I was referring to Basement Dweller, I know you're a good person you like Lyn :)

The level with Wallace as a General the last of Lyn's campaign can get Serra up to level 20 easily. The others can fight so they don't need assistance Priscilla is basically worthless compared to Serra because you can get her to start at lv. 20 when you get her back in Eliwood's campaign. Justice I believe he was yelling at me in my saying that they were worthless.
Priscilla is pretty good when you upgrade her to Valkyrie you know and plus I would have never got Matthew as an assasain if it wasn't for Nin and Nills and I would never have trained up Barte enough to get Karla (who was so not worth it) if not for the bard and dancer, like it or not they are very helpful, now if only they could transform into their dragon forms...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
But they are very good and very helpful, which was why Matthew was a staple in my party, until I got Legault, then after 2 levels I went back to Matthew and then when I got Jaffar he was in my party forever.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
They are so easy to get killed and have low strength and al around bad caps except skill and speed. There are better choices like a Beserker with it's 30 strength and plus 15 crit bonus.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
They are so easy to get killed and have low strength and al around bad caps except skill and speed. There are better choices like a Beserker with it's 30 strength and plus 15 crit bonus.
It's pretty much impossible to hit them though especially Jaffar (Except against Pegasus Knights then it's 50/50) I hope you aren't referring to Hawkeye because boy oh boy does he suck when put next to Dart (I used him all the time on Eliwood's mode but I had to use Barte to get Karla instead on Hectors) The Assasain's are fast, good dodgers and are good at getting one hit kills.

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking she would handle like Fox. She wouldn't have the range or power of Marth and Roy but her attacks would be faster, with more hoizontal slashes of course, I mean just look at her attack(s) in the game. Also I thnk she'd be around Fox in weight too XD.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
She has the very similar stats to a swordmaster, she is just a better version of a swordmaster and please people let's try to keep T rated.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm thinking she would handle like Fox. She wouldn't have the range or power of Marth and Roy but her attacks would be faster, with more hoizontal slashes of course, I mean just look at her attack(s) in the game. Also I thnk she'd be around Fox in weight too XD.
Yeah I think she would play Fox-like to. However, not Marth range please! That's just TOO much. I'd rather have her around Link's range or slightly shorter. She would be slightly faster than Marth, and around the same weight as Sheik. Perhaps lighter because CON wasn't a good stat of her. ;)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I've always imagined Lyn being a very speed orientated charcter, easily amongst the fastest in the game. Her sword range I imagine would probably be like Link's or Meta's. She'd be light weight of course, and I'd expect most of her moves would be combo moves with little knockback, with some killer moves with tremendous lag, as I'd expect her to do a lot of sword sheathing techs. I actually imagined her at one point to fight like Setsuka from SC3, always having her sword sheath, yet attacking with tremendous speed.

Top Bottom