• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
JOEY!

What happened to the hardcore Frito white knighting?!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You mean that this forefront position thuggin took lasted longer than the acceptable?
More like he put himself in front of a wagon needlessly, like I guess you could say he took it upon himself to make the AM wagon legit legit when I was doing it more for reactions and such as i stated

I hate you Circus. I find you reaching to justify your vote. If you want to lynch me for my play, that was fine, but this **** about me claiming because I was VT and throwing Marshy back to pre-game/Day 1 when most of the problem was that I wasn't playing (which has since been rectified) is grimy as ****.

Vote Circus

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
someone put a cap in AM's ass if I'm dead toMorrow this is not a drill

even and especially if my role is obscured

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Won't even bother attempting to put a read list since no one listen at dead people anyways. Just will point out that thuggin actively avoided my question about his Scary read all Day, and that I don't understand how any slot is a better lynch option than Nabe overall. I guess I can somewhat understand people not wanting thuggin under the basis he's at least active and doing some stuff, but Nabe... he's just nothing. He has nothing. He's just plain ol' scum

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hate you Circus. I find you reaching to justify your vote. If you want to lynch me for my play, that was fine, but this **** about me claiming because I was VT and throwing Marshy back to pre-game/Day 1 when most of the problem was that I wasn't playing (which has since been rectified) is grimy as ****.

Vote Circus
No, no. No dodging. You have things to actually answer.

...So you have reason to suspect that your flip could be hidden in this game specifically?

Could you expand on that? Not a common occurrence on Smashboards, from my perspective.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Won't even bother attempting to put a read list since no one listen at dead people anyways. Just will point out that thuggin actively avoided my question about his Scary read all Day, and that I don't understand how any slot is a better lynch option than Nabe overall. I guess I can somewhat understand people not wanting thuggin under the basis he's at least active and doing some stuff, but Nabe... he's just nothing. He has nothing. He's just plain ol' scum
Just put out a quick list, doesn't need explanations.

Are you that dense? I don't have any such information. My stance is, always has been, and always will be, that you get every shred of information out IN CASE something like that happens.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I never said you could live. There's no reason for me to aim at you and not aim at Thuggin first.
But there IS. You can easily wagon me if you wanted to and actually thought I was scum. But you won't. And plus wagoning and case building me and thuggin having a connection would be damning if you, as town, actually feel that way. But you won't...

The point of saying it is that if Frito and the gang showed up on my wagon, I wasn't going to deal with it. I was done. The observations, however needed to be made.
... That's not a good answer :|

That PR is far from vulnerable, if it is town. It is little more valuable than a VT until a mason flip shows up. Then the other is valuable. A neighbor flip does even less.
Exposing a mason and town neighbors makes ZERO sense as a townie. That's inviting scum to target those people and if you're right it's two town deaths. Your point about masons stands but suspecting us to have outside town communication as a townie is just... REALLY crappy play. Exposing scum outside communication is FANTASTIC information.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I touched on it, what do you think ?

I dont think Marshy goes so hard in the paint as scum on a lynch that coudlnt happen, but he made sure to put himself on it but why ?

He even took it to a spearhead that i didnt forsee from him, do you think that was a scum tell

But there IS. You can easily wagon me if you wanted to and actually thought I was scum. But you won't. And plus wagoning and case building me and thuggin having a connection would be damning if you, as town, actually feel that way. But you won't...
I would only have you as scum with Marshy. If one is town and the other is scum, it's marshy playing you as the patsy. Why would I ever prioritize lynching you over Marshy while I still breathe if I thought you were both scum?

... That's not a good answer :|
Why?

Exposing a mason and town neighbors makes ZERO sense as a townie. That's inviting scum to target those people and if you're right it's two town deaths. Your point about masons stands but suspecting us to have outside town communication as a townie is just... REALLY crappy play. Exposing scum outside communication is FANTASTIC information.
I don't know that you're town and the information being out there does much less damage than not getting the information out there if you're both scum and no one else noticed. If I'm going to die, then I want that out. If I'm going to live, I may die tonight. I was not going to go all phase without saying it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Are you that dense? I don't have any such information. My stance is, always has been, and always will be, that you get every shred of information out IN CASE something like that happens.
you're so full of ****. I've personally seen you stalwartly refuse to claim in the past because you didn't feel it was beneficial. You didn't claim VT just now to ensure your oh so important flip was ****ed with by some kind of outside element that almost never shows up in Dgames.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Surprise?

Gord unvoted. 3.

Rake voted. 4.

Dabuz voted. 5.

I voted. 6.

AM unvoted. 5.

Unvote

I'm out.

you're so full of ****. I've personally seen you stalwartly refuse to claim in the past because you didn't feel it was beneficial. You didn't claim VT just now to ensure your oh so important flip was ****ed with by some kind of outside element that almost never shows up in Dgames.
Name one time. ONE TIME, where I died without claiming while I was there.

Also, name one thing in that post I gave up that was a big deal. I'm ****ing me. If I'm not getting lynched, I'm getting shot. Me claiming VT doesn't make me stop taking a bullet for a PR. I wasn't not going to say it. I did not give up on this game. I am alive and therefore I will play it, but if you, Marshy, Gorf, Frito, Dabuz, vote me, then I am going to die. I am okay with that in this game because I have not played spectacularly and because I really didn't want to exert any more effort with the stale information we had. The only way out was to head it off pre-emptively.

As for your earlier bit about me being cooperative rather than fighting for thread power:

1.) I have thread power. I can be lynched, but people are listening when I talk.
2.) Look at whatever U-Pick it was that OS tried to lynch me for being cooperative instead of bullheaded or any game where someone beats me to the thread power and I have to weasel my way through politics to get what I want.

Now then Circus, tell the class again, now that we have time. Why you want to lynch me? I have found someone I want to lynch, finally.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Surprise?

Gord unvoted. 3.

Rake voted. 4.

Dabuz voted. 5.

I voted. 6.

AM unvoted. 5.

Unvote

I'm out.
I've finally closed the browser and i'm making myself a hot chocolate when this clicks in the back of my head and I have to log back on to check.

I'm also mad at myself for losing track of the votecount.

Still, now what?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I touched on it, what do you think ?

I dont think Marshy goes so hard in the paint as scum on a lynch that coudlnt happen, but he made sure to put himself on it but why ?

He even took it to a spearhead that i didnt forsee from him, do you think that was a scum tell
I think I'm ok with that response.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Unrelated, Circus I fully expect you to drop this AM push like a stone tomorrow (Day 3) in exactly the same way nothing came of your late to the party push on we thuggin yesterDay.

I mean, it's nice your posting something though.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
AM said:
I would only have you as scum with Marshy. If one is town and the other is scum, it's marshy playing you as the patsy. Why would I ever prioritize lynching you over Marshy while I still breathe if I thought you were both scum?
You said it yourself: Marshys a ***** to read and an even bigger ***** to lynch. People WANT me dead. Why not use that appeal to your advantage as town? It makes my scum flip that much better for what would be a future scumthug case. Or, push the fact that were communicating. I can't imagine you feeling the need to hide that all the way up till now if you thought we were scum, and if you thought we were town then you'd have zero reason to say it period.

My problem is that I don't follow the idea of you NOT saying anything about it before if you were under the impression that we were scum. And I hate to break it to you, but OMGUSing circus is going to do nothing. He's spot on that that VT claim is haphazard. He's been spot on about your slot for the past few hours actually.

Top Bottom