• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

This game is full of clear divisions, but I can do **** all to analyze them without further information. The only one who has made any sort of clear ****-up is Rake (arguably Gorf, but I see no point in going there without going Marshy first) and that's not even that bad. The fact that everyone kinda sorta agrees on him makes him unappealing to me. It's the easy way out.

In general, no one is going out of their way to defend anyone but Frito. No one is sticking their head out, so all our observations are shallow until we get some defined information.

That's a ranty way of saying I don't want Rake right now.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
go head and talk to me jerkus

man. this game is throwing me for a ****ing loop
Just please tell if you're reading AM scum here.

My vote is legit and I want to know if yours was.

Is Frito your preferred choice or the easier one?

Can you link me to the post number where you actually showed up. I see you know and I know you voted me. Are you caught up?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Just to be absolutely clear, this is why we're oil and water. This is what I get when I ask you a simple question that would help me read you. This is what keeps me from ever fully trusting you in a game. I have this gaping hole where reasoning for the Sokr lynch should be; I need to know why you ended up on the wagon for a completely null target when you were previously spouting certainty on AM scum. Instead, I get my face pushed under a boot. How am I supposed to work with that? Why would you expect me to?

You wonder why people won't just follow you, why you feel like you have to bark at the sheep to keep them in line. Good leaders with clear intentions and purpose draw followings naturally. If you would just play ball sometimes you'd actually be the power player everyone thinks you are.
serious question: what kind of answer do you expect? i legit dont remember. if you really want i COULD go back and try to recall my thought process but is that **** really even helpful at that point?

props to da second paragraph man. im lovin the passion. ****s straight outta movie

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
like you never give anyone any slack on claims or brass ballsing through a wagon or whatever, and you're certainly not doing it with Frito, but it looks like you just did it with AM because he claimed VT and didn't blink, like what

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
serious question: what kind of answer do you expect? i legit dont remember. if you really want i COULD go back and try to recall my thought process but is that **** really even helpful at that point?

props to da second paragraph man. im lovin the passion. ****s straight outta movie
if you legit don't remember then you legit don't remember. The answer is that I expected you to remember. And until you get a better memory, I'm never going to know when you're actually forgetting something or shrugging me off with no work because you can

you can be scum, say "lool i don't remember just lynch X im marshy" and no one can say anything to it because "im marshy" is right

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
im just looking to see that i get the most out of this flip personally by reaffirming my intial feels and expanding on them. I'm still certain on FT and it's hard to imagine my votes going elsewhere at this point, so just hold on a little, and let me do the last bit of legwork I need to.
"I am pretending to be town. Please bear with me"

If I may speak to the Ryker head alone for a moment, you of all people should be familiar with activity issues not being indicative of alignment.
Scum Jerkus, from my recollection, never does anything. Always has a reason he can't weigh in. Is indecisive. Picks one or two things and sits on them. I was 100% serious about pursuing your death
now, rather than dealing with you late in the game.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2

id likely go am on a town frito flip. part of me felt town was in synergy with a last minute aggro push but that claim was so...what the ****. it spun my head in circles enough and instilled enough doubt that i can still be content with a frito lynch who ive never hesitated on pulling the trigger. feel free to snap me to reality if im ****ing up right now

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This game is full of clear divisions, but I can do **** all to analyze them without further information. The only one who has made any sort of clear ****-up is Rake (arguably Gorf, but I see no point in going there without going Marshy first) and that's not even that bad. The fact that everyone kinda sorta agrees on him makes him unappealing to me. It's the easy way out.

In general, no one is going out of their way to defend anyone but Frito. No one is sticking their head out, so all our observations are shallow until we get some defined information.

That's a ranty way of saying I don't want Rake right now.
Talk to me about we thuggin and why you're not pushing them right now. I guess you must be leaning town on them given you're throwing your vote in with them, because a WT flip would certainly give a lot of connections. Or is it just that you don't think you can muster the support?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I was looking for where you showed up tonight. I have skimmed the back 3 pages. I put my other stuff down and wanted to see where you came from prior to voting me.
well, i showed up a few pages ago, I guess, so that'll do it. 31/31?

I have literally nothing to add right now. I can explain my thought process involving my comments and claim, but I do not know that that is necessary at all. Ask me if you have anything, I don't know that Alex is showing up tonight.

Unless I get something, I'm starting up Fire Emblem again.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ayyo ryker, I really didn't want to go down your avenue cuz I didn't want town to think I was flip flopping since I'm scum and it's scummy to do that, but your last posts aren't adding up man.

Thuggin is a part of your contingency plan.

Me and thuggin have private communication.

I can live.

These three can't coexist man. You say were likely neighbors/masons (the latter of which would mean you'd think were DEFINITELY town, the former meaning were either Indy or town). If you're town what the fuck is the point of saying this? You're outing suspicion of a REALLY vulnerable town PR as town... You lost me man. If it's Indy communication then your direction is faulty at best, seeing how you as town would LOVE to eliminate double scum. But you're not. You have thuggin, nabe and rake. Rake, your slot admits, is too easy. Nabe, I'M telling you, is too easy. Thuggin has plenty of appeal already, so that's easy... Your logic makes no sense.

unvote

Vote: Aggro

Talk to me about we thuggin and why you're not pushing them right now. I guess you must be leaning town on them given you're throwing your vote in with them, because a WT flip would certainly give a lot of connections. Or is it just that you don't think you can muster the support?
I'd rather see Frito. WT's votes all have a basis behind them and they caught much more heat than their role in the Sokr wagon required. The support would have been much easier to muster against WT than Frito.

Main problem with WT is the way they play people against each other, which is exactly what they're complaining about with me. They have solid points about Rajam, but rather than point people to them, they allow themselves to be called completely baseless. They switch their vote to me and they imply they are willing to go places like Dabunz and Circus (? correct me if I'm wrong on that one) midway through the day rather than sticking with the gun they have that's actually loaded.

That said, my observations about a possible WT scum are far less solid than my concerns that I posted before about FT.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Strangely i got exactly what i wanted from that even without you understanding what i meant completely

Ayyo ryker, I really didn't want to go down your avenue cuz I didn't want town to think I was flip flopping since I'm scum and it's scummy to do that, but your last posts aren't adding up man.

Thuggin is a part of your contingency plan.

Me and thuggin have private communication.

I can live.

These three can't coexist man. You say were likely neighbors/masons (the latter of which would mean you'd think were DEFINITELY town, the former meaning were either Indy or town). If you're town what the fuck is the point of saying this? You're outing suspicion of a REALLY vulnerable town PR as town... You lost me man. If it's Indy communication then your direction is faulty at best, seeing how you as town would LOVE to eliminate double scum. But you're not. You have thuggin, nabe and rake. Rake, your slot admits, is too easy. Nabe, I'M telling you, is too easy. Thuggin has plenty of appeal already, so that's easy... Your logic makes no sense.

unvote

Vote: Aggro
I never said you could live. There's no reason for me to aim at you and not aim at Thuggin first.

The point of saying it is that if Frito and the gang showed up on my wagon, I wasn't going to deal with it. I was done. The observations, however needed to be made.

That PR is far from vulnerable, if it is town. It is little more valuable than a VT until a mason flip shows up. Then the other is valuable. A neighbor flip does even less.

It's a mafia team if you're not town, more than likely.

All of those are on Frito town flip. None of those (save maybe Rake, but certainly not first) are on Frito scum flip.

My thoughts on Rake.

Scummiest player in the game. Hated by too many people at all stages of the game to be scum. I could be wrong. I am terrified of being wrong because if Rake is lynched and flips scum today, I am probably toast. Stand by my statements though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
like its not that its just a claim its that its ryker and this **** flies in the face of fight-to-the-end ryker. it confused me
**** me if ryker ain't always the man with the plan though

and it's not like Ryker's playing to oldschool town meta right now. When has he ever been this laidback? When has he ever not fought for thread dominance? He says he's in the foreground (certainly wouldn't say he's in the background), but also admits he has nothing to say right now. Like ???

plus he's ready to die but he also just claims his role outta nowhere too? You claim because you think it'll help you survive, either through believability of the claim itself or the appearance of being transparent and a team player. "Town needs flips, even mine, except not really mine because I already told you guys so town"

i don't know man. Do you remember what you were saying about AM in pre-game/D1? Why does that keep fading out?

**** me if ryker ain't always the man with the plan though

and it's not like Ryker's playing to oldschool town meta right now. When has he ever been this laidback? When has he ever not fought for thread dominance? He says he's in the foreground (certainly wouldn't say he's in the background), but also admits he has nothing to say right now. Like ???

plus he's ready to die but he also just claims his role outta nowhere too? You claim because you think it'll help you survive, either through believability of the claim itself or the appearance of being transparent and a team player. "Town needs flips, even mine, except not really mine because I already told you guys so town"

i don't know man. Do you remember what you were saying about AM in pre-game/D1? Why does that keep fading out?
Are you dumb? You claim so that everyone else can use the information in your role PM and scum can't twist it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Dude im not scum. Scouts honor

The only time my play is godawful is as town.

Like i hate to throw wifom out there but I'd have to be either the gutsiest or most idiotic scum in the world to be going about this how i am.

Like, if anyone actually read FE&A, they'd know I'm totally anal about my thread position and all that, whereas as town i literally give less than no ****s about anything and everything except: being right, catching scum and being at least semi relevant to the game

You get it out. Every single time. You never know when your flip will be hidden or when it will be modified. Are you seriously defending the statement that I should not have mentioned my role?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You get it out. Every single time. You never know when your flip will be hidden or when it will be modified. Are you seriously defending the statement that I should not have mentioned my role?
...So you have reason to suspect that your flip could be hidden in this game specifically?

Could you expand on that? Not a common occurrence on Smashboards, from my perspective.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Kary, you can go, I'm not moving my vote any time soon.

...So you have reason to suspect that your flip could be hidden in this game specifically?

Could you expand on that? Not a common occurrence on Smashboards, from my perspective.
It's a contingency. Do you have reason to believe that it is completely impossible?

Top Bottom