• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I think Nabe's white knight on me is too aggressive a play if he's scum unless he's
??????????????????????????????????????????

????!?!?!??!?!

Rake. How does this make sense. Please tell me. Please. You...like Nabe if Frito is town?? Why?? But..if he's scum, he bussed??? but so did Gorf??? and apparently circus is involved??? But no, no, the bull**** just keeps stacking. You're telling me that if Frito is town, Thuggin and Gorf managed to tag-team and spearhead an innocent townie?? I think that's too obvious, honestly. I really..really..need to know more about this. Tell me why Nabe is off the map if Frito is town, but if he's scum he bussed him.

No no no you misunderstood,

I think Marhsy is town and did the legwork on scum Ryu that gorf can piggy back on , as well gorf fooled around with ryuy before but never made a commitment to it before i started to move out of the options.

BUT on Frito town I'd have to loook at marshy again because a large amount of my like on him is how he's interacted WITH Frito, and how frito's reacted back. If frito flipped town i'd really have to look at all those interactions again because I don't agree with Kary ATM that it's TvT

I think if frito is town, nabe's insistence to white knight me while simultaneously ml'ing ryu isn't within the scum realm , so I'd have to go over him again as my concern on him isn't super confident yet.

I said if gorf flips scum then nabe's mainly less concerning, that's because i don't equate nabe to gorf, nabe could be scum of a different order but i dont put the two together right now. Right now my concern for nabe stems separately from gorf.

Circus isn't involved i just find him null and wouldn't cry if he was vigged / lynched. Unless you have a good lay out omn why i may be overlooking circus limited play so far.

I think because i don't equate nabe with gorf, if it happened that ryuscum > gorfscum, then nabe becomes less likely, but still concerning apart from the two, but if frito town > gorf scum, i think nabe comes out looking better to me at that point

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
so joeys nearly confirmed town and maybe dabdab. you are sincerely telling me that those are the only strong townreads you have?
What about you finally answer this:

Tell me how you developed your strong read on Scary as town early in the game

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Soup. Reeeeeeelax man! You're right about dabuz, you're right about rake! Just know that and keep that train of thought in your head man! Your reason is clearly in thread, so as the Days progress you can keep those reads and push em man. You're talking about compromise, right? You're talking about there being info in the frito lynch (if I remember, if not you someone else, damn that walrus dude!) that's worthwhile, right? How about [/i]you[/i] compromise man! Rake WILL be lynched at the latest toMorrow, I'd be surprised if not. Dabuz will (likely) be lynched soon after! The more info we get, the more info you can use to convince town of your reads man! If it helps I dropped that scum feel I had for you and have a stronger feel of dabuz scum. I haven't said it cuz (re: that marshy post HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT X AND Y AND WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE), that's it man! This is just Day 2. If your reads are justified to you then you'll keep em all game. If not, you'll understand why and drop em! Rake and dabuz happen to be reads that I'd be surprised if you dropped, but you get the picture man.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's weird. I'm reading Ryu really town, but Rajam not at all.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Keep an eye on AM his day 2 reeks of letting town make the decision.
quoting this cuz its awesome! dont forget that their slot was the first to mention indy (rake) and that when the heats up theyre not pushing. oh and they took pretty much all dayphase to reach conclusions i got to in like my 3rd post of the day

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Rake [4] - Kary, soup, Masquerain, Raziek
Friday Townie [4] - Nabe, Gorf, we thuggin, Aggressive Mediation
Nabe [1] - Scary

Aggressive Mediation [0]
Circus [0]
Scary [0]
Raziek [0]
Kary [0]
dabuz [0]

we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Circus, Friday Townie, Rake, dabuz

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline has been set for 11:59pm CST on Dec 7th.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I have said all Day that I would be fine with a Nabe lynch.

suddenly you want to hop off FT?
re reading him whilst i decide whether i will hammer the coffin.

Why do you feel marhsy & ryu is tvt , did you explain that and i missed it ? Or am i misremembering this game ?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I wanna put this lynch in one of two places at the moment: Ruy and Circus. Ruy needs to die--more on that in a second--and Circus hasn't made good on his promise to be here and I want to put a bullet in his head for it. Crashboards is the only reason I'm trying to lynch Ruy over Circus. Yes, it would be killing an inactive but our vig is dead. We're gonna have to do that part ourselves from here on out if we can't read them.
First, I never made any promise to improve my activity. As it stands, I'm posting every chance I get. I'm not just sitting here refreshing the page whenever I hit crashboards, but I check multiple times a day, when I'm able, and get in reading (and post if I can get there before the site craps out again).

So if my activity is that big of an issue for you, then yeah, I guess you should find five friends tomorrow and lynch my ass. Because it's not getting better.

Second, this sounds forced as hell. You don't really care this much. Considering I had actually posted pretty recently before this post and have given several reads by now, I have a hard time believing you "want to put a bullet in [my] head" over activity. Sounds like a Good Town Point you liked using before and I are now hanging onto when it's no longer applicable. "Circus isn't as active as others; that's a thing I can pad my posts with."

If I may speak to the Ryker head alone for a moment, you of all people should be familiar with activity issues not being indicative of alignment.

yo how bout yu just vote frito and call it a day. to be honest i dont even remember why i voted that ***** dawg lol
Just to be absolutely clear, this is why we're oil and water. This is what I get when I ask you a simple question that would help me read you. This is what keeps me from ever fully trusting you in a game. I have this gaping hole where reasoning for the Sokr lynch should be; I need to know why you ended up on the wagon for a completely null target when you were previously spouting certainty on AM scum. Instead, I get my face pushed under a boot. How am I supposed to work with that? Why would you expect me to?

You wonder why people won't just follow you, why you feel like you have to bark at the sheep to keep them in line. Good leaders with clear intentions and purpose draw followings naturally. If you would just play ball sometimes you'd actually be the power player everyone thinks you are.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
circus please vote rake

please vote anyone

im ready to end this day please

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah I'm starting to doubt AM. His whole "let's create a wagon!" thing, completely ignoring it after forming it, and trying to throw "you haven't posted in forever" dirt onto Circus when he recently posted at that time... Not very great.

Everytime I see Ryu post, I'm just like "Yeah they're town", but then Rajam posts and it's just like "Why?"

Why is this Scary read so important?

Actually, your slot might as well claim. You're obviously going after something with this Scary read. If you're a VT and you're focusing on a Scary read and tunneling Nabe of all things, you can just go on and get lynched.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
re reading him whilst i decide whether i will hammer the coffin.

Why do you feel marhsy & ryu is tvt , did you explain that and i missed it ? Or am i misremembering this game ?
You telling me you've been on FT all Day, but now at the last minute you're having second thoughts?

And I just explained this. I thought that it was probably TvT, if not thuggin scum. There are no details because I didn't even read it that closely. Why do you even care right now.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
or lynching you both [aggromed/we thuggin] if your both around d3.
oh now this is interesting. im not sure about both partner but maybe 1 of us sounds alright to me dependent on fritos flip!

wuddya say aggro? whats good if frito flips town? me and nabe were both in yur lynch poll so lemme get a glimpse of your contingency plan

#HBC | ѕoup

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENING TOO GOD IM GONNA GO BATHE MYSELF IN HOT LAVA BYE

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
circus please vote rake

please vote anyone

im ready to end this day please
To be honest, contrary to what parts of my last post might suggest, I'm leaning more toward Frito toDay. Rather be rid of that slot so everyone can move on rather than have D3 start with Marshy, Gorf and whoever else ******** about how we let scum slip by again or whatever.

In fact, whatever, he's only at l-3 right now.

Vote: Friday Townie

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
#943 is still a central point for me which holds me from seeing Rake as strong scum, or even slight scum. Also, there is a question there which I'd still like to see responses

#HBC | ѕoup

wait wait if this wagon is falling apart is to late for teh dabuz express to roll back into town!?!?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
NOT THe vote iw oudl have liked but okay thanks
Rake's staring at the noose and the only guy ahead of him is Frito and he took his vote off to "reread" him and it's like a day and half til deadline or something.

I don't know, doesn't look like a man afraid to die.

Top Bottom