• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Scum:
----------

AM
Sokr
ryu

nullish tiny scum feel / inactive ;
------------------------------------

Raz
Dabuz (very slight)
circus

null:
-----------------

Nabe

null town:
---------------
Scary
Soup
Gorf

town:
-----------

thuggin
kary
me

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh man! Like, if he's scum I killed my mate and if he's town I made like a mistake?

Or, like, if he's like town I quickly offed a townie and if he's scum I nailed scum?

Do you, like, know what WIFOM is man?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and by 'reactions' you mean 'a quicklynch'

mfw you're townread on we thuggin, scumreading ryu.

:rolleyes:
i think ryu's assertions are mud slinging at madn i dont like how he's approached marshy with how he at least tried in gs3.

Tell me why hat marhsy done is scummy over marshy if you disagree

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
In retrospect don't care as much since I have been scum reading Sokr off his response to Soup, but there is a reason you ask for a claim. Because people can be wrong and having some info if he had any does help us if he were to flip town, I don't care for the "he's gonna flip scum" talk, Sokr could flip town and then what?

We also didn't need to end the day when Raziek and Circus have given us nothing thus far and we're in the dark on them. I don't ask for a claim and more info to troll Marshy, I do it because I play for the long game if it happens in case something goes wrong.

#HBC | Gorf

Man, were like gonna go down in history as the saviors of out town man! SAY NAY TO THE COMMUNIST REGIME! LONG LIVE TOWN MAN!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Naw man it gives the slow guy time to catch up man! No excuses for being behind! Knowledge is power!
Except we have two players who have pretty much not posted...and the game just started it's barely been a day if that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

w
In retrospect don't care as much since I have been scum reading Sokr off his response to Soup, but there is a reason you ask for a claim. Because people can be wrong and having some info if he had any does help us if he were to flip town, I don't care for the "he's gonna flip scum" talk, Sokr could flip town and then what?

We also didn't need to end the day when Raziek and Circus have given us nothing thus far and we're in the dark on them. I don't ask for a claim and more info to troll Marshy, I do it because I play for the long game if it happens in case something goes wrong.
hat of his response was telling to you ?

I thought you liked him ?

We death bear bro's again ?

#HBC | Gorf

Man you're right all that info we can get in D1 man yea! Keep saying more things man, your insight is warmly appreciated man!

#HBC | Gorf

Except we have two players who have pretty much not posted...and the game just started it's barely been a day if that.
Dude. Remember what I said about the snake? They're slippery man, but we can't let em loose from our grip, ya know? It's like a picture on a wall man. Once you're settled, like, ya gotta nail it man! Jerry Garcia once said, "One must not think, one must ask." Words of wisdom man!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Man you're right all that info we can get in D1 man yea! Keep saying more things man, your insight is warmly appreciated man!
You're gonna lose a lot more than win playing like this overall.

Regardless of flip, quick lynch was ****ing ********.

#HBC | Gorf

No, don't man. Do what you feel is right in your heart man. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Plus, like, now nobody can complain about this conflicting with the Riddle Game starting up man!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh man! Like, if he's scum I killed my mate and if he's town I made like a mistake?

Or, like, if he's like town I quickly offed a townie and if he's scum I nailed scum?

Do you, like, know what WIFOM is man?
I know exactly what WIFOM is.

Doesn't have any bearing on how likely I think you are to quicklynch your scumbuddy.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and no by reactions i meant : lets see what happens if i push this a little harder
You keep trying to phrase this as though you're weren't pushing for a quicklynch.

You're welcome to be surprised when gorf hammers sokr, but you cannot come in here and pretend that shouting 'LYNCH HIM' is somehow trying to generate information. It is exactly the opposite of that, and I don't like you pretending otherwise.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

You keep trying to phrase this as though you're weren't pushing for a quicklynch.

You're welcome to be surprised when gorf hammers sokr, but you cannot come in here and pretend that shouting 'LYNCH HIM' is somehow trying to generate information. It is exactly the opposite of that, and I don't like you pretending otherwise.
Information =/= reaction

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i think ryu's assertions are mud slinging at madn i dont like how he's approached marshy with how he at least tried in gs3.

Tell me why hat marhsy done is scummy over marshy if you disagree

mud slinging; not legitimate concern? elaborate that difference please do.

tell me what marshy has done to generate a town read, how him shouting about things is in any ways townie rather than null.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

mud slinging; not legitimate concern? elaborate that difference please do.

tell me what marshy has done to generate a town read, how him shouting about things is in any ways townie rather than null.
I didn't say it wasn't a concern ?

I meant that Ryu in gs34 at least ried to work around with marshy while scum reading him but he's shown little to the same so far unless i missed it or misunderstood something he's tried to get out.Like how he approached trying to read marshy is different and it seems off if thats what you were asking.

I think marshys intent is to be helpful whereas as scum he'd shout to shout, its a gut feel so feel free to doubt it. i could maybe try to quote something but idk if it'd be helpful

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Unofficial vote-count:

Sokr [8] Kary, AM, Rake, Soup, We Thuggin, Gorf, Scary, Nabe

Vote: Sokr

UNITED BY OUR VOICE! UNITE FOR THE BETTER GOOD! DOWN WITH WAR! UP WITH PEACE!

So I just had my cereal.....

Lemme go get the heavy duty wheels for this wagon.

Vote: Sokr

Requesting a vote count just for knowing

Scary technically hammered If I'm counting correctly. I'm definitely feeling some vibes about scum getting on this wagon regardless of his alignment. I'll have to re-think things tommorow. I dislike Gorf/Nabe the most and looking back on how Scary voted doesn't give me the greatest feeling either but I digress.

Top Bottom