• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm in the same position as you are, though I don't know about Gorf and I think my read from pre-game is dissipating and I feel that he's kind of sidelining the whole situation now. Has he even voted thuggin'? Gorf, were you serious about lynching we thuggin' earlier? Who are your main targets right now?

I don't think he is either and I see more of his play wrt Walmart more than his scum play. Ruy is talking on about he's fabricating his read to push on you but I know for certain that marshy, regardless of alignment, would go hard on you. I don't have a definitive tell for discerning what's scum marshy and town marshy and I usually just let him play it out and either find myself agreeing with him or disagreeing with him, and leave it as that. I agree with Ryker that marshy should be the one who is copped however for this reason because he's a hard lynch and I don't think he will be the one to go despite Ruy and Joey's efforts. There are a lot of players who haven't even layed a vote down and there are plenty of avenues, and I feel like I mentioned earlier regarding the pressure on you, it's all going to turn into hot air. You stated interest in Sokr earlier, who else would you be willing to lynch D1? Marshy is aware of who marshy is so while Ruy's efforts are townie, they aren't necessarily what's needed.
I don't know what walrus you're toasting man but never have I ever been on board with a marshy lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't know what walrus you're toasting man but never have I ever been on board with a marshy lynch.

Then what was the deal you were going on about 'seeing the importance of it' or something like that? What were you trying to do there? Couldn't you just let it play out instead of getting involved?

#HBC | Gorf

You're going to have to quote me man, the memory's gone with the walrus and I'm using that hip internet pocket rectangle that's all the rage at the moment man.

#HBC | ѕoup

You gotta think situationally, man. The man made an absolute stance: the thought of pregame meaning nothing fueled his post making at the beginning. The fact is that that's not the truth, man. So how can you sit here and just believe his intentions are, and have been, true. Plus, all he's done since his "enlightenment of the situation" is say the wagon is stupid and have one half of the hydra, like, totally AtE the fact that it's "unfair to just start the game before the game starts," which coming from him, doesn't seem genuine at all man.

Plus, if he really DIDN'T realize we were talking serious, like, he does now! And you tell me what he's been doing that benefits or helps town.
Oh let's not get this twisted, man. The only person one call fool is one's self. I'm not on the wagon. I just see the merit in it, man. I'd be a total bozo to think that a majority will lynch based on the events that have unfolded. But what I'm saying, I feel, holds worth man.

There's another post I was thinking about but I really wanna know what you were thinking here. You're stating it holds merit and that you don't think he was being genuine, yet in this next post you're kinda only saying it holds merit yet you yourself are not on the wagon. I don't understand how you can support something, show the intent vote him (and you did), and then say you're not involved in what's occurring. What do you think of AM right now, aside from all this?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
yo grf you mind unvoting for a second? frito WILL come im here and be like

NOOOOOOOO

MORE DISCUSSION

HE HAS TO CLAIM BEFORE SOMEONE QUICKHAMMERS!

SOMEONE UNVOTE RIGHT NOW!!

i want you to be a quickhammah if you down so we can forgo that nonsense

request votecount

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
what are you referring to with the latter half of this post?
his joking attitude pregame where he inferred AM was scum and we should lynch him.

Not sure yet if it's telling but I could def see ryker setting it up like elements and atributes and have sokr "scum read him" only for AM to come in and butt decimate him for town points

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
YO MARSHY CAN YOU EXPLAlN THIS?

HOW ABOUT THAT?

WHY DID YOU SAY THIS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT X?

CAN YOU ELABORATE ON Y?

WHILE YOURE AT IT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

#HBC | ѕoup

I would think that Ryker would try and coach Sokr a little more and orchestrate his play more often if it was the case. I agree that his vote was stupid and weird but he's already dug himself a greater hole that's more important than possible theories as such. I won't look into it until I see a flip, and seeing how this day is going I generally wouldn't lose sleep over him getting hammered soon.

#HBC | ѕoup

marshy's vibe is infectious im feeling the hbc it's running through my veins right now

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
his joking attitude pregame where he inferred AM was scum and we should lynch him.

Not sure yet if it's telling but I could def see ryker setting it up like elements and atributes and have sokr "scum read him" only for AM to come in and butt decimate him for town points
that kid needs to be bodied regardless of the flip. but yall probably gonna pull a the wall on me and be too scared til like ****in d4 to grow da balls to lynch his ass

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

that kid needs to be bodied regardless of the flip. but yall probably gonna pull a the wall on me and be too scared til like ****in d4 to grow da balls to lynch his ***
nah i aint worried. I'm want the most information outta a day but i aint gonna let uncertainty cloud me.
Also im still salty i listened to orbo and reconsidered seph at all. My gut was screaming scum so hard but i derped. Shoulda just brought my righteous fury down on his scummy ass

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey Kary any idea who you're thinking as mates to Sokr if he flips scum because I'm being stubborn about scary and I still find how Sokr town-read scary like that was weird but it might have just been him just trying to fit in as most people iirc town-read him idk
In my experience, If I look at something a flipped scummer said ('X is town'), and try and work out if that's a distance or what, I get it wrong.

If I look at what they actually did, (e.g. joining a waggon, or a push) I can make some connections.

But Sokr hasn't done anything. So no leads for me based on that.

#HBC | Gorf

There's another post I was thinking about but I really wanna know what you were thinking here. You're stating it holds merit and that you don't think he was being genuine, yet in this next post you're kinda only saying it holds merit yet you yourself are not on the wagon. I don't understand how you can support something, show the intent vote him (and you did), and then say you're not involved in what's occurring. What do you think of AM right now, aside from all this?
First off all man, the whole reason behind any of my votes in pre game were strictly satirical, since like votes didn't count man. That bro you're right vote AggroMed post? Completely making fun of the whole situation brother! I'm just trying to shine some light in a dark room man :)

And as far as all that mumbo jumbo as far as not getting my involvement with the AggroMed wagon, it's all already been explained man. Are you lactose intolerant? Cuz you seem to be showing signs of skim man!

I'll put it in these terms: The AggroMed wagon had my support because it had some groovy vibes, and then, whether or not you guys want to shed your shame, AggroMed DID lie about his sense of what pre game was! He just swept the ice under the fridge man! Is that probable cause to lynch? I'm sure you can answer that man :).

#HBC | ѕoup

I think I remember hearing something along the lines of that but I'm glad you restated what you were thinking as I can't remember everything about this game.

#HBC | Gorf

Did people just... Like... Forget what WIFOM was during my absence man? Cuz there's so much going on here that it's not even a tell anymore dude.

Cue everyone telling me to show them where the WIFOM instead of looking for it if they missed it.

SAY NAY TO CORPORATE AMERICA! FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
AM wanna talk about Circus & Nabe?

Also I still town-read dabuz; his playstyle reminds me a lot of my own playstyle. In FE-Adv I quickly pegged him as scum based on his activity level (aka borderline inactive, abusing activity deadlines), and his questions more directed towards causing a townie impression rather than scumhunting: No follow-up, no checking backwards, no effort, no stances. Here's I'm seeing the opposite though; I don't see him making 1 post and quick-leaving until the next activity-deadline, and his posts are attempting to determining alignments rather than making questions with no follow-up just to put an appareance of townie. Take his #214 for example, first line: He's analyzing a reaction of a player to a wagon

Regarding AM, i'm having a different read on him than Red Ryu; I'm taking a town-lean on that slot. Consider again dabuz's #214, first line. I absolutely agree with the analysis. Now, let's sum #233 to the equation. Despite the lack of votes' validity, a wagon was forming against AM based mainly on his lack of doing anything. In #214 dabuz shows how at first AM didn't give a damn, but in #233 we can see AM starting to grow upset at the wagon on him for the same thing. Looks like sorta a townie OMGUS imo, as AM sees he's being pressured over nothing.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
ok...

Now you're thinking about it. Well, thinking about the question, anyways.

Of course there's no reason why one of them has to be scum. They could both be scum. Personally, I have a hunch that at least one of them is scum.

But tell me your thoughts; are either of them scum? What's your read on their plays so far?
I read them both as town, and only waited in answering to get answers to similar questions from Scary and Rake.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also id be so happy if idda roled scum. town play is so easy its literally no challenge for me to nail 75% of scum within 1 dayphase. Like thats so lame to me. I came for the challenge of the game and now its like wat do. I've accepted people wont listen to me so it's likethe only thing left is to somehow gain enough cred that people dont ignore me all the time as town.

i mean at least i get killed a lot early so im doing something right but i wanna master the scum side :/

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also id be so happy if idda roled scum. town play is so easy its literally no challenge for me to nail 75% of scum within 1 dayphase. Like thats so lame to me. I came for the challenge of the game and now its like wat do. I've accepted people wont listen to me so it's likethe only thing left is to somehow gain enough cred that people dont ignore me all the time as town.

i mean at least i get killed a lot early so im doing something right but i wanna master the scum side :/
oh really.

Please, pray tell me 75% of the scumteam then, great master.

After that, please tell me how appealing for a quicklynch quickhammer fits your town meta.

Top Bottom