• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community combo video: PeeKay Bay Bay

Veril

Frame Savant
it would have been much better if you meteor cancelled into a zap jump to a bair spike for a KO.
anyone do this and they = OMGWTFBBQHAXORZ
I have done that. The first time I successfully zapjump meteor canceled was on an Ike player, and since Ike is... Ike, I was able to bair spike him. Hot s***. That was actually the first time I mentioned that meteor canceling with zapjump was possible (or at least tried to bring it to people's attention). Too bad its super risky and failure = a lost stock nearly every time. Great combo vid fodder though.

Its pretty (very... extremely...) rare that you'll get the opportunity to pull it off. Zapjumping with items makes this easier since the lag isn't there. Dair spikes after an item zapjump w/ bomb have worked on occasion.

What happens more often is you can stagespike in some way. Pkf and f-air work.

Alright, clearly I have a mission. Pull this off and get a video of it. (1000 friendlies / local tourneys and maybe some NYC action later :p)
-zapjump meteor cancel (w/wo item)
-into: bair spike, pk-fire stage spike, magnet pull stage spike, wacky flying nonsense.
-bomb to spike on TL

Save space for my weird a** Lucas plz... even though I suck lol.

EDIT: Any meteor cancel involving zapjumping is awesome by default.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Bubbleman Nsider- I'll putin as many players as possible within the aloted time on Youtube. You're probably gonna be in it to once I go through your vids. If you want to do that for me, that'd be lovely.
Ah great. The only video I can think off right now is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBFlPnt31qE
Highlights:
1:38 - 1:39
2:34 - 2:38 (Epic PK Freeze kill)

I'll be looking forward to it when its done.

Bubbleman_Nsider- Puetro Rico
Fix. Puerto Rico

Veril

Frame Savant
Well obviously there is more than one player. :/ Nobody wants to watch a vid of someone vs a cp.
Correction. Nobody watches videos of someone vs a cp at all.

EDIT: I have an injured red-tailed hawk in my basement. In a box... a big box.

Its gigantic. And awesome. It wants to disembowel me I can tell. I'm gonna feed it in the morning.

How sweet is that? How off topic is that? Omelets!

Levitas

the moon
Correction. Nobody watches videos of someone vs a cp at all.

EDIT: I have an injured red-tailed hawk in my basement. In a box... a big box.

Its gigantic. And awesome. It wants to disembowel me I can tell. I'm gonna feed it in the morning.

How sweet is that? How off topic is that? Omelets!
that is amazing. I love you. No, really. gay or not.

Veril

Frame Savant
Sadly, Omelet is going to an animal sanctuary thing today

Like Snake, Omelet Lives in a box.

I understand that this is a crap picture. Its taken in a basement. With a crappy camera. Opening the box all the way isn't a good idea as Omelet is HUNGRY now. Omelet is a hard counter to exposed flesh :p

Photo John's aside...

Okay, I'm done derailing the thread now.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I think we should end the combo video with the Sonic ditto and then a photo of Omelette with the caption "This video dedicated to the rawkest hawk of all... We'll miss you Omelette. (2008-2008)"

Only we would get it, but that's what makes it so great.

Have we settled on a title yet? I've forgotten.

heytallman

CTALL
Before the tenth. Just make sure your replays aren't weak *** Wifi.
Aw hell naw I ain't got no wifi replays. **** that ****, *****.

I got some interesting stuff. Add my Brawl code and Wii code so I can send you my stuff whenever. And proAPC said something about saying where I'm from? Houston, TX.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'd allow a longer deadline but I'm using my computer graphics computer at school to make it, and finals are only in two weeks.

Acutally, I'm gonna bump up the deadline to the eight due to how much time I don't have.

New deadline for videos in Peekay Bay Bay are to be sent in by the eigth of December

heytallman

CTALL
Hey ZMan, add my info, which is right here:
<<<
<<<
<<<

I have a few replays to send you. I will send them to you Friday night/Saturday during the day. So add mah digits!

Neon Ness

If the 0-hawk combo doesn't make it into the video, I quit Smash.

Get to it, ZMan. Por favor.

I can't wait to see how this turns out... this'll be the first time I'll ever have been in a combo video. And with my fellow Lucases, no less. Brings a omelette tear to my eye...

Neon Ness

i'm not even gonna be in it, yet i'm excited to see how it turns out too
What!? How is that possible? I saw you post a clip of one of your matches in our old omelette thread. I remember seeing it... It was against Ike...

Wasn't it?

EDIT: Yeah, this statement.

by the way, can this clip be in? it's a combo i did on ike that takes place between 0:08 and 0:14 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgicvLYIiVI&fmt=18

i'll send whoever is making the video the file

Neon Ness

Ohhh. I didn't even notice it said that...

My mistake. But Veril's hawk was offline and definitely qualifies as a combo omelette.

heytallman

CTALL
I know a few people who are good at Brawl both off and online. They place quite high in offline tournaments, and are ranked high on wifi ladders.

But I do agree, wifi SUCKS. And ZMan, did you add my friend codes?

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Notice how it said "Online Friendly" in the description.

Brawl Wifi is a joke. If you are serious about going competitve in brawl than online will just make you worse.
hey man i'm not complaining. i understand why it's not in*
but hey, it's better than fighting a cpu.
i can still be excited about the video right??

Razgriz0517

Smash Rookie
New Lucas board-goer here, would it be too late to suggest a song for the vid?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89MUOWTF
I suggest this song because, well, it IS a Mother 3 track, and it's badass, and lengthy. In my opinion, it sounds ideal for a combo video for anyone. Just give it a listen I guess<_<

Top Bottom