• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas community combo video: PeeKay Bay Bay

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i dont get it... i'm online
you aren't
you're online i'm not
wtf
maybe i'm just not fit to be in a combo video =[
though i did have this nice combo on a lucario
and a pretty nice clip of edgeguarding falco.
and this weird PKT2 combo i didn't mean to do lol

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
ZMan, did you ever get my replay of me vs. Diddy? Just wanted to make sure... I'll send a Sonic ditto tomorrow. I think it should be used to end the video. It's only like a minute long. Let randomness ensue!

Also @ prOAPC: How could Final Destination be your favorite stage? That stage gets a little depressing for me sometimes...

I enjoy Battlefield... and New Pork Citaaaay

Levitas

the moon
Actually, I really like FD, too. Nothing impedes PK fire, although there aren't any platforms to help you zone.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Pink Fresh- We really need to cordinate this better yo. I really want you in the combo vid. If you are online right now we can play.

Levitas- I'll give you the list sometime today. I just need to go through more of your vids, Galeons vids, Bubbleman's vids, and Serpit's vids.

Does anyone know where ShoOk lives at?

Levitas

the moon
lol, it'd be nice to have tonight so that I can get it done w/o worrying about school, but I'm not concerned if it doesn't happen (I tend to pull random all nighters for no reason anyway, this might be something to keep me occupied for one)

Also, Chrono Trigger is pretty fun as of now. I hadn't played it before.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
levitas, if you need help, we can split/divide the list
FD is awesome, i can move with no problem with magnet pull and spam PK Fire :)
CT is really great :) i plyed like 20 min when i was younger in a emulator, now i have played like 2h and it looks increible

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
ya wifi is full of lulz
anywhoo...
i sent you like 5 replays that i think may have some use in your video.
i would have sent more, but i reached the limit lol.

ZMan

Smash Master
I got the list compiled. I will send it to Levitas in a minute. The current list of players in the video are:
ZMan (thats me :D)- New Mexico
APC- Colombia
Neon Ness- Flordia
~Pink Fresh~- Maryland
Galeon- Flordia
Levitas- Michigan
Serpit- Austria
ShoOk- ???????????
Blackbelt- California
Tyr_03- Ohio
Seanson- Minnesota
S.D.- Australia
Bubbleman_Nsider- Puetro Rico

The song list is: Porkie of, Nelly #1, aand Children Hardstyle remix.

Where does Shook live :(.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i Got The List Compiled. I Will Send It To Levitas In A Minute. The Current List Of Players In The Video Are:
Zman (thats Me :d)- New Mexico
Apc- Colombia
Neon Ness- Flordia
~pink Fresh~- Maryland
Galeon- Flordia
Levitas- Michigan
Serpit- Austria
Shook- ???????????
Blackbelt- California
Tyr_03- Ohio
Seanson- Minnesota
S.d.- Australia
Bubbleman_nsider- Puetro Rico
Toxicrow Don Exits?!?!?

Chuee

Smash Hero
Hey you forgot me -_-. Sorry, i wasnt on. Well anyways my wii # is 1981-9519-9807-7564. Im from kentucky btw. Zman ill send you the replays asap ;). Just try to register me today.
Oh and shook is from california.
EDIT: My fuking wiiconect thing isnt working so, I guess ill have to either upload them or send them tommorow.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
what about other lucas players? Like Seanson?
how is the video going to be? I mean, the video first show a clip Galeon, then a clip of Neon Ness, then Serpit, then again Galeon for example, and so on, or it's going to say "Bubbleman" and shows all his clips, then "APC" and shows all my amazing stuff, and so on...?

ZMan

Smash Master
Don't you worry about how I'm gonna edit the video. All you need to know that the video is gonna be freakin sweet.

Also, if you aren't in the video (like ToxiCrow or Irsic). you will get a mention in the credits.

Can someone get Oats's vids of of getyourtournament.com? I can't view the website.

Where does ShoOk live? :(

_Void_

Smash Cadet
Do you have any means of contacting Serpit or should I talk to him on the German boards? 'Cause he isn't actually... umm... very active around here ATM xD

Chuee

Smash Hero
Every time I see your name, I think Chu Dat.
i thought it was only me...
No worries i here that..........alot xD
Oh and zman im going to a friends house tonight so ill just take my replays and send them to you from there. I dont think his computer lets me log in to some sites so go to my youtube account cause i know it lets me log into youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kenesischu

Also, if you aren't in the video (like ToxiCrow or Irsic). you will get a mention in the credits.
Mention for what?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Can we just have a Zman combo video? It will probably be better. :/

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
ZMan, I sent the Sonic ditto. Actually, I'm not sure but I think I may have accidentally sent it twice... Anyway, did you get it?

Is there anything else we need to do to help with the video, or is it just a matter of compiling stuff now?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
hey zman Ill have some replays for you within the next couple of days...would have done it this weekend but I was extremely busy, but ya I'll have em soon

Veril

Frame Savant
Ugh. Wish I had a means of recording matches... I'm not nearly as good as some of the players here but I pull off flashy stuff from time to time, like meteorcanceling into a wavezap... I really want that to be in the video!

:(

Well, I guess I should look into options for getting those clips...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Ugh. Wish I had a means of recording matches... I'm not nearly as good as some of the players here but I pull off flashy stuff from time to time, like meteorcanceling into a wavezap... I really want that to be in the video!

:(

Well, I guess I should look into options for getting those clips...
it would have been much better if you meteor cancelled into a zap jump to a bair spike for a KO.
anyone do this and they = OMGWTFBBQHAXORZ

Top Bottom