• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas 08' superlatives.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Aw, I feel left out.
You should.

I vote Noraa for most As at the end of his name.

No nominating yourself for stuff, Toxi! >:| :094: With that said, I vote ToxiCrow for best Lagfi combo.

Lul.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Aw, I feel left out.
wtf?
you play lucas? funny thing is... i just saw you in the tier list discussion. you should post here more often. i'll add you and nominate you for something.

EDIT: i'll change your name on the nomination list later. i didn't remember it atm and didn't feel like going back to check.
You should.

I vote Noraa for most As at the end of his name.

No nominating yourself for stuff, Toxi! >:| :094: With that said, I vote ToxiCrow for best Lagfi combo.

Lul.
uh oh toxicrow looks like you have some competition for most a's =P

Neon i said you could nominate yourself for three things. i guess i'll put toxicrow down for best lagfi combo twice.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I'm considering playing seriously again, it's been a while and I believe Lucas has more potential than he's being given credit for. There's not enough hit and run, spam happy Lucases and that's where it's at.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pink Fresh: Best online Lucas
Tyr_03: The best reason people need to have a flame-retardent suit on hand
Levitas: Most knowledgeable Earthbounder
Neon Ness: Most lols
irsic: First to unconciously prefer Claus over Lucas
prOAPC: Most aggressive Lucas
Okin: Best coming up Lucas
Zman: Best Lucas that mains Roy
Galeon: Best Lucas with no recent videos or any other signs of life
Lil CJ: Most dedicated to the little blonde kid in a striped t-shirt
Ninjalink: Best Lucas that doesn't main Lucas
Bowyer: Most likely to try out Lucas when drunk
Bubbleman: Best counter for MK
Chaostheory: Best Lucas related sig
Blackbelt: Best Lucas that isn't here anymore
Seanson: Best KO in sig
Toxicrow: Best at spelling his name
Dxt XXII: Most nominations
:)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol
i nominated myself for that, mostly because i think i may be the best edgegusrded with PKT. Tyr might be better.

anyway... who do you need help edgeguarding?

Edit: i haven't even watched the videos NL posted and i'm going to guess its when he got handeled by lobos. *goes to check*

i was wrong =[

Edit 2: I watched the first vid. lol @ the zap jump kill. good s***. The second was old, and i had seen it before, but it is still verry good regardless.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
ninjalink only comes here to promote his videos :(
my problem with PKT as an edgeguard, is that when i hit them, most of the time i save them, instead of killing them, most common example, i hit them and they go up, or they go to the side of the stage (i mean, i fsmash them to the right, use PKT for the gimp, hit them with PKT, but they go to the left instead of right)
also, i always try to hit with the tail first, then with the head
a "how to edgeguard with PKT" thread would be nice :)

APC: best blue Lucas
lucas with more videos

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
PKT1 is pretty much incapable of gimping if they know to DI up. It's most useful for gimping tether recoveries and is almost completely useless for killing anyone with a good recovery unless they're already at high enough percentage that you can just knock them offscreen.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
loops. hit with the side of the head of PKT1. Don't go through the opponent. You won't need to tailwhip everytime. In fact rarely is it necesary. The side of the head has good priority, higher than the front and it'll hit them to the side rather than up or toward the stage if you get it right. Just takes practice.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I know if the opponent touches the side of the head, they go flying away..... Hitting with the top of PKT's head will make them go up/not go anywhere.

So I guess you have to..... uhh, flick them with PKT's head. If they airdodge, they go past the head and get hit by the tail and will be stunned, so maybe you can turn it around and hit them with the the side of PKT? Ughh. I suck at explaining things.

What I always do for PKT edgegaurding, is making PKT go in a loop when it closes in on them. If they airdodge, the end of the first loop will hit them with the side, sending them away.

Meh, I hope what you see what I'm saying. :p

Irsic

Smash Ace
The side of the head is where it's at.

Also, tailwhipping then following with a side touch of a PK1 can really throw in a crazy trajectory. This is why I love Lylat, love recovering characters easily get sent underneath the ship. Hello Marth and Lucario.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ninjalink only comes here to promote his videos :(
my problem with PKT as an edgeguard, is that when i hit them, most of the time i save them, instead of killing them, most common example, i hit them and they go up, or they go to the side of the stage (i mean, i fsmash them to the right, use PKT for the gimp, hit them with PKT, but they go to the left instead of right)
also, i always try to hit with the tail first, then with the head
a "how to edgeguard with PKT" thread would be nice :)

APC: best blue Lucas
lucas with more videos
no i dont T_T

i seem to always kill them. I didnt save that match though:( Its just a certain angle that has to hit them. It'll also steal jumps.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
The side of the head is where it's at.

Also, tailwhipping then following with a side touch of a PK1 can really throw in a crazy trajectory. This is why I love Lylat, love recovering characters easily get sent underneath the ship. Hello Marth and Lucario.
This man speaks the truth... I have tons of wierd KOs doing this, is this supposed to happen? Where does all the odd trajectory come from too. I once sent an Ike all the way up to the ceiling with PKT1.....

Lucas is funnee.

heytallman

CTALL
Heytallman-most likely to go to a tourny
lolwut? Were you just trying to nominate everyone who generally posts on the Lucas boards about stuff, but couldn't think of anything for me?

Anyways, I nominate:

myself for not being in PeeKay BayBay despite constantly asking ZMan to add my stuff and get everything straight. D:

Also myself for not having any videos of my Lucas anywhere.

Bowyer for best troll. Yes.

PhoenixAlpha for best sig. Also he knocked me out of a tournament once D:

livan - nicest.

lil cj - idk what for, but just because he remembered me in his nominations, I might as well return the favor lol

I don't really know too many people here, seeing as how I hardly ever post on this board, nor in the omelet back room.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Because I have a weird sense of humor and I wanted to share it with you guys, and this is the nearest thing to a spam thread.

Top Bottom