• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Travel Plans: Bring it!

Trela

Smash Lord
Welcome, my fellow brothers, to:
Lucario Travel Plans

This is the Lucario Travel Plans thread! Here we Lucario mains discuss the when, where, and whats of a Tournament and how we are going to get to that Tournament. Haven't you ever wanted to meet another fellow Lucario player? Well, with the help of this thread, it can be possible! You can talk about your Tournament plans here and try to meet up with other Lucarios at the same Tournament! It's time to rep some more Lucario!

Here's how this thread's going to work: You (and me) can post some Info about a Tournament in here that many players are looking forward to. If you would like to recommend a Tournament for us Lucarios, please post that Tournament in this format:

- Tournament Title
- Tournament location
- Tournament date
- Link to the Tournament thread
- Notes or Comments (optional)

Here's an example:

HOBO 25
Houston, TX
6/12/10
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275317
Comments: Go to this NOW!​

After the Tournament's Info is posted, I will put it up here so everyone can see this Tournament that is recommended for them. I know it's hard for pretty much all of us to travel, but hopefully there's a Tournament out there that lots of blue doggies are interested in!

Also, below the Tournament's Info, I will post a list of all of the Lucarios that are garanteed attending that Tournament. If you have already planned to attend a Tournament that is listed up here, please tell me so I can add you to the list!

Well, I think that's everything you need to know. Let's begin!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apex 2010
New Brunswick, NJ
8/6-8/10
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857
Comments: It's coming! The International Tournament is closing in on us as its world-wide hype continues! This is the Tournament that all have to attend! The size of this will be absolutely massive, with the addition of players from out of the country! Almost every Lucario I've talked to so far is attending this event, so please consider this your main priority for attending a Tournament with MEGA Lucario rep.​

Lucarios Attending this Tournament
Lee Martin
Ksizzle
Junebug
Zucco
Shippo
Pitbull
D. Disciple
FlameWaveK
Trela
RJ

MLG Raleigh
Raleigh, NC
8/27-29/10
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277262
Comments: The next installment in the MLG 2010 Brawl Circuit! Want to really test your skills against many players across the nation? Well, there's no need to look any further! For those who can not make Apex 2010, please consider this one! Lucario hasn't been getting enough rep at MLG's, and with Tournaments this big, it'll help!

Lucarios Attending this Tournament
???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask them in here!​

=Trela=​

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
- S.s.b.n.f.l.d 2

- Corner Brook, Newfoundland

- September 19th 2009 (yeah short notice >.>)

- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245770

- mostly newfounlanders, but i think some from other eastern canada regions may be coming. yes there are good newfoundlanders here, check the hype videos in the link...

sorry about the short notice, but this thread was just started ;) i guarantee you there will be another one next summer in the same location... ill give you guys plenty of notice

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Great thread Trela! Hopefully this will get us Lucarioers to meet up. :)

And yes, I created the word Lucarioers....... lol

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Great thread Trela! Hopefully this will get us Lucarioers to meet up. :)

And yes, I created the word Lucarioers....... lol
*looks at thread, sighs*

I need to ask sonar when's a tourney going to be held.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to Pound 4 and it will also be my first time in the states *_*' If I see any of you playing, I hope I can learn a thing or two from you...

...or you can learn from me >:D

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Trela you better be coming to NO KOAST on the October 24th

NO KOAST
Wichita, KS
October 24th

Confirmed Participants!

Kansas
The Real Inferno
Affinity
Domo
KY
Karmacide
Ratman
Holms
Mr. Doom
ChaosTheoryX
Aqua
4rce
Royal Nynja
Clel
Zeton
Zero
Fino
StealthRaptor
MJG
Steeler
Bojangles
DegynSefer
VST
Supergamer
C-phonics
Frank the Foot
Xion
Bouss

Oklahoma
Po Pimpus
Type Ex
Sars Pirate
Zinth
FK
Chuck Nasty
Bassem
Afrotastic

Texas
UTD Zac
Dojo
Jerm
Fogo
Dphat
DMG
Ultimate Razor
Sethlon
Gnes
BadNewsBear
Xyro
Esca

Missouri
ASC
Nicole
MetalMusicMan
Amazing Ampharos
Future Wrestler
Thinkaman
Kit
Jordan

New Mexico/Utah
Dekar
Tarmogoyf
Sinz
3-4 other guys

Michigan/Other nothern MW
Anther
Judge
Lain
Ripple
Fatal

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol I'm gonna try No Koast as well. I probably have a lower chance though.

I shall still try!

*goes to edit OP*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
FYI, I am not confirmed yet. I need to get cheaper tickets than 200$ for this. I am trying to talk to Dook, but no luck yet. I am stuck in Utah. :/

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i highly doubt anyone is going to be able to make to my tourney, its much too soon unless you guys can pull off some awesome ****

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well, here's mine:

TourneyPlay3
Seattle, Washington
October 16-18, 2009
I won't be there Sunday... but I'll be sure to be there on all the other days. If you're a fan of any other competitive games (SFIV, Halo, and Melee) will be there.
Mumm-Ra!

G.O.!! v3.0
Portland, Oregon
December 19-20, 2009 (Might change, although unlikely)
Like I said, won't be there Sunday probably, but feel free to chill in the rainiest of states, and if you want to see the state with with what really counts, Oregon's got character where skill is lacking!​

ckm

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's mine:

TourneyPlay3
Seattle, Washington
October 16-18, 2009
I won't be there Sunday... but I'll be sure to be there on all the other days. If you're a fan of any other competitive games (SFIV, Halo, and Melee) will be there.
Mumm-Ra!

G.O.!! v3.0
Portland, Oregon
December 19-20, 2009 (Might change, although unlikely)
Like I said, won't be there Sunday probably, but feel free to chill in the rainiest of states, and if you want to see the state with with what really counts, Oregon's got character where skill is lacking!​
Yeah ill be at both of these as well.

TP3 has confirmed pros like Tyrant, DSF, MikeHaze, Sk92, Ally, M2k, you name it. Big melee names as well.

Ummm GO will likely have all of PNW as well as Norcal and possibly socal. Both tournaments are regional, but TP3 will pretty much be all of WC.

You should put these tourneys up there =)

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
TourneyPlay3
Seattle, Washington
October 16-18, 2009
Mumm-Ra!

Trela

Smash Lord
I believe that this thread should be bumped back up again.

There seems to be a lot of great Tournaments coming up right now, so we need to discuss our travel plans once more! I added Apex 2010 up on the OP, but I think I may have got the attendents wrong. I'll also add MLG Releigh up with Apex once AZ makes the thread.

If there's anything major happening soon in your area or that you know of, let me know! This Summer should be Summer for the Lucarios!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Going to Apex, pretty sures stauff is thinking of going and disciple and pitbull are going.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Still thinking about Apex...

Zucco

Smash Master
ksizzle wont be at apex.

I might not either, still thinking about it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, don't be bullied by Trela, lol.

Trela

Smash Lord
LOL I don't mean to be rude or anything! It's just that before you go, I must meet you in person!

I'll be CRUSHED inside if I miss that chance! Same can be said about Junebug and Ksizzle, too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Win some tourneys, then buy plane tickets for them!

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
If i get this job at the grocery store, i can make MLG Raleigh. I really wanna put my abilities to the test. Can't make Apex though, way up north and i don't think Scatz would drive that far. XD

culexus・wau

Ask anyway.

who knows, it gives you more time to make money if you do plan for apex instead.

MLG is def. going to be a different experience.

but Apex is looking like its going to be Genesis the sequel w/ all the international attendence.

culexus・wau

SoCal is planning an apex bus if that helps.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flight/Train?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh god, legendary smash bus...

But a bus would work.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I believe that this thread should be bumped back up again.

There seems to be a lot of great Tournaments coming up right now, so we need to discuss our travel plans once more! I added Apex 2010 up on the OP, but I think I may have got the attendents wrong. I'll also add MLG Releigh up with Apex once AZ makes the thread.

If there's anything major happening soon in your area or that you know of, let me know! This Summer should be Summer for the Lucarios!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261409

bigman40

Smash Master
If i get this job at the grocery store, i can make MLG Raleigh. I really wanna put my abilities to the test. Can't make Apex though, way up north and i don't think Scatz would drive that far. XD
I have been summoned.

Lol. There's no way in hell I'm driving to Apex. GA is trying to fly there.

Top Bottom